Chapter 3

Complicated Love

TOP's POV

“What got you so long in there, Seunghyun!” Seungri shouted from outside. “Are you pooping?”

“Poop? Zz… I am not!” I said while open up the booth of the toilet.

“So..what? the teacher miss you a lot so she tell me to get you back!” Seungri laughed at his own words.

“Zz… Easy woman, I don’t like it..~ Nanana~” I said with happy face.

“You are so happy? Why? It’s not because of the teacher, right?” asked Seungri.

“Nope..” I said quickly.

“Hm…Is something good happen? Tell me!” said Seungri got interested.

“Nope..Don’t wanna tell ya!” I said while jumping around on the way back to the class.

“Gosh! He is such a kid-like!” Seungri rolled his eyes and then follow me.

 

GD’s POV

“Youngbae ah, where should we go?” I asked him.

“What? You don’t go pick up your cousin? School finished already…” said Taeyang.

“Nope…she will go around until the day finished. I know her well. I just have to pick her up when the day over.” I said with piss face.

“Oh..Is she that troublesome?” asked Taeyang.

“Yeah…indeed, she is! Not even a man can handle her, trust me!” I said while turn my head around and spotted someone that I hate the most and Seungri.

“Hello! Let’s hang out!” Seungri shouted. I can see the man beside him is shocked because he saw me.

“I think I’m not in mood.” I said while looking towards that pitiful man.

“I will corrode my eyes if I hang out with someone.” He said sarcastically.

‘! He means it’s me!’ I thought.

“What the – “ I shouted.

“Okay…enough! Let’s go, Ji..” said Seungri grab my hand and drag me with him. I see him glaring at me at the last moment I see him.

“So, that’s it! I hate him..” I said with high tone.

“Ji…let’s calm down okay? So, wanna go out somewhere to cool down your mind?” asked Seungri.

“Yeah..before I pick up my troublesome cousin..” I said.

“Cousin?” ask him.

‘Oh..okay, I still haven’t tell him about my cousin. It’s a disadvantage to have friends that also friends of your enemy.’ I thought.

“Yeah…she is my cousin. I will show you later. Maybe tomorrow? Or the day after tomorrow? Ah, whatever!” I said.

“Hehe…as always, Ji…you can be easily pissed off.” Seungri said with laugh.

“C’mon, Ri…You know me.. Haha, let’s go! Accompany me to supermarket!” I said while dragging him along.

“Supermarket?” Seungri asked with question tone.

“This cousin of mine really likes corn a lot! I bet she will mad at me if I don’t bring her a lot of corns!” I said.

“oh, okay then..” Seungri nodded and we get into my car.

          

TOP’s POV

“So…what happened to you, Seunghyun ah? You seems so happy today?” Taeyang asked as he accompany Seunghyun shopping. “And what is this shopping thing? This doesn’t really suit you in my opinion.” He continues his words.

“Hehe..it’s secret. But since your mouth is not as big as Seungri, I will tell you.” I said happily.

“What is it then?” he asked.

“My sister is coming back!” I shouted happily like a child.

“Wow? You have sister? I didn’t know! Besides, you have no pictures with her in your room!” Taeyang surprised.

“Aigo! I have one! It was when I and she were children. It’s so cute, I hug it every night. So maybe that’s why you don’t see it everytime you guys visited my house.” I said happily.

“So? She is coming back? From?” Taeyang asked interested in the topic of the conversation.

“US.” I answer his question. “She was studying there.”

“Oh..really? So, she must be great!” Taeyang complimented.

“YES, OF COURSE!! SHE IS THE BEST SISTER I HAD AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!” I shouted even we are in a shop now.

“Urgh! Seunghyun! You didn’t have to shout!” Taeyang glared at me.

“Sorry, I am too happy, right now!” I said with cute face.

“Yaks! I really want to throw up now!” said Taeyang.

“Forget it, Youngbae ah! I really need to have many presents for her! Help me to choose and don’t complain!” I said forcefully.

“Arraseo..” he said and follow me around search the presents for my lovely sister.

“Hei, Youngbae ah! Do you think this is good?” I asked him while showing huge teddy bear.

“Ok…that’s good.” Taeyang nodded.

“Oh! This is too childish for her…She is adult already..” I shook my head.

“Oh..yeah, I guess..” Taeyang nodded.

“But this is cute!” I said while looking at the huge teddy bear.

“Yeah, it is cute.” Taeyang said.

“But, can you see? This is even bigger than her!” I said.

“Uhm.. maybe..” Taeyang said not sure.

“Hmm…maybe she will like this..” I said.

“YAH! CHOI SEUNGHYUN! CHOOSE AND DON’T COMPLAIN MORE!” Taeyang said pissed off.

“You don’t have to shout at me, Youngbae ah! Let’s buy this then..! Next, let’s go for another presents!” I said while jumping around.

“Aish…” Taeyang said. “That’s really not like you, Seunghyun. Where is your cool image?” Taeyang said and follow me around.

 

GD’s POV

Beep~ It’s Seungri phone.

“HAHAHAHHA!” he suddenly laugh and make me scared.

“Yah! Seungri! What was that for!” I shouted angrily.

“Hhaha…Youngbae got problem there with Seunghyun! They are shopping! Hahaha!” Seungri still can’t stop laughing.

“What? Shopping?” I said with disgust face.

“Yeah…Hahaha, I hope he will be fine, anyways, want me to call Daesung? Since he is free this afternoon.” Seungri said.

“Yes, please…I will be pissed off if only you are here..” I rolled my eyes.

“Why?” asked Seungri.

“Nothing, I am just in a bad mood.” I said and drive my car like crazy.

- SKIP TIME –

It’s night already, I have to pick up Bom now. I should call her first. I dial up her number.

“Yoboseyo?” Bom answered.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“Uhm…coffee shop…” she answered.

“Oh my gosh! You are still there?” I asked.

“Yes, where are you? I am scared here..Hiks..” she sobbed.

‘Oh my god! What should I do?’ I thought. “Sorry, Bom! I pick you up right now!” I said while rushing to my garage. “What coffee shop?” I asked.

“ Bean and Bean coffee shop” she said.

‘Damn it! It’s far away!’ I thought. “Yah! Wait for me there, don’t cry okay? I will fly to there as fast as possible” I said then hung up the phone.

Ahh!! What should I do? I can’t concentrate in driving my car now! I am so worried about her. She is troublesome but she is only a woman who is vulnerable. Argh! What am I thinking this afternoon? I just forgot that she is a woman! Night is not good for woman to be alone!

In about 5 minutes, I am able to arrive at the coffee shop. I rushed go out from my car and get into the coffee shop. Unfortunately, I can’t find Bom anywhere. I dial up her number again.

“Yoboseyo?” she answered.

“Where are you?” I asked in panic.

“I am at the airport!” she said calmly.

“HUH? YOU SAID YOU WERE IN COFFEE SHOP?” I asked angrily.

“Nope…ahaha..you got fooled, Ji…I was here all the time, I just want to make you panic. Besides, the name of the shop is BeanBean not Bean and Bean.. can’t you see? Hahaha! Pick me up,fast! Or I told your mother about this!” she laughed then hang up the phone.

“!!! I GOT FOOLED.” I shouted and run out from the shop.

One Word : A TROUBLEMAKER NEVER BE A GOOD PERSON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE UPDATE!! SORRY FOR WAITING SO LONG~

LOL AT BOMMIE~ SHE IS REALLY A TROUBLEMAKER!

LOL AT SEUNGRI SAID POOP.. >w< !

And TOP IS SHOPPING? SO NOT LIKE HIM~

THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES~ >w<

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE~ ^^