Chapter 8

Complicated Love

TOP’s POV

“Aigoo! Bad man! I really hate him for making you like this, oppa!” Dara said as she pouted cutely. “But, I really hate that Hyori girl! What a !”

“Hehe..What a cute sister I have!” I said while pinching her cheeks.

“Yah! Oppa!” she complained.

“Let’s go! I will introduce you to my friends!” I said. I think it’s better for Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung to know my sister.

“Okay, oppa!” she said cutely.

Fortunately, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung pass in front of us.

“Seungri, Youngbae, Daesung ah!” I call them to come to me.

“Wait.. Seunghyun, who is this angelic and cute woman here?” asked Seungri as he is walking towards my place.

“Wow! She is really a big bang!” Daesung looks at Dara with ert eyes.

Dara quickly hide behind me.

“Oh, guys! Stop that, can’t you? She is afraid!” I said while glaring at them.

“Whoa! Seunghyun is so scary~~~ “ Daseung said as they arrived in front of me and Dara.

“She is your sister, Seunghyun- ah?” asked Taeyang and smiles to Dara. Dara replied his smile.

“Yes… she is Sandara Choi…my sister..” I proudly said.

“Whoa! Youngbae ah! You sure know a lot about Jiyong and Seunghyun!” Seungri said remember the moment Jiyong brought Bom.

I am a little taken aback because I heard the name of Jiyong.

“Don’t talk nonsense, Seungri..” Daesung said. “Well, I am Kang Daesung, you can call me Daesung oppa, neh?”

“Y—yeah..” Seungri said then continue, “ My name is Lee Seunghyun, you can call me Seungri oppa..” he smiled.

“Uhm..neh..” Dara replied cutely.

“OMO! KYEOPTA!” Seungri and Daesung praised Dara.

“There they go.. “ Taeyang rolled his eyes and then turned his head to Dara. “My name is Youngbae, you can call me Taeyang instead. I prefer that nickname..”

“Okay..Taeyang oppa~” she said cutely.

Aigoo! Taeyang is really kind! I think Dara likes him too like I do.

“Okay..stop staring at my cute sister, I know that she is too cute and lovely for you guys to stare at. But stop it, or I will punch you on that ert face of yours..” I said joking.

“Oh,,that’s scary!” said Daesung and Seungri together.

“Choi Seunghyun-ssi , ada yang perlu kita bicarakan..” suddenly a teacher called me.

“Uhm…” I am deeply in thought now. ‘Should I leave Dara here? Oh, never!’ I thought.

“Oppa, go there! I want to stay here..” Dara said as she can read my minds.

“Err…just a minute, okay? Stay here!” I said while running towards the teacher. ‘What a teacher called me in the first place! Now, I’m already getting worried about Dara..arrgghh!’ I thought.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“So, Dara..tell me if you want to go somewhere?” asked Seungri while smiling non-stop.

“Uhm…Seungri oppa, I’m interested in Singing club, is there one here in the college?” Dara asked.

Seungri quickly look at Taeyang and Daesung.

“Err..there is one, actually..” Daesung said finally.

“So, can you guys help me to get there? I want to sign up.. I really love music..” Dara said.

“Uhm..that’s …err..maybe..” Daesung and Seungri mumbled.

“I will lead you there..” said Taeyang confidently. Daesung and Seungri quickly glared at Taeyang.

“Oh, really? Thanks!!” Dara smiled as she walks first to any directions she wants.

“Youngbae ah..do you really want to bring her there?” Seungri said.

“Seunghyun will be mad at us..” Daesung added.

“It’s her desire, let’s just see what will happen next okay?” Taeyang said as he shouts at Dara, “Hey, girl, the Singing club is this way!”

Dara turned her body and then go to the direction that Taeyang pointed before.

“Just hope on our luck okay?” said Daesung to Seungri. Seungri nodded and follow Taeyang and Dara.

- Skip Time –

“So, this is the place? Wow, it’s so big!!” said Dara excitedly.

“Yes—“

“So, who is in charge here?” asked Dara while looking around at a bunch of people gathering there.

“Hey! What’s up?” suddenly a man appear and greet Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang.

“Hey, Ji – “ Daesung wants to speak up but GD already cut him.

“Oh, who’s here?” GD said while smiling and looking at Dara.

“You!” Dara seems scared and then move backward one step.

“You don’t have to be so afraid of me, I’m not ghost…kekeke~” said GD playfully.

“I think you are a ghost!” said Dara with serious face.

“Oh..really?” GD said looked shock because of Dara’s words.

“Ehem..” Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung look worried about the words fight between GD and Dara.

“Oh, sorry, oppadeul..” Dara smiled. GD froze at Dara smile.

‘Damn! She is so beautiful! Damn it! How can she be that pretty!’ GD thought.

“Dara…actually, Jiyong is the leader of Singing club..” said Seungri then hide behind Daesung.

Dara eyes widened.

“Dara wants to join your singi—“ Daesung wants to speak but Dara cut him.

“I don’t want to!” Dara shouted.

“Hoo…so, because you know me who is in charge here, you won’t join the club?” asked GD with challenging tone.

“It’s not!” Dara said nervously. It is true actually.

“So, what’s the problem?” asked GD again with his challenging tone as he walks closer to Dara.

Dara move one step backward.

“What’s your reason, pretty girl?” asked GD while smiling.

Dara looks shocked because GD was complimenting her.

“It’s enough, Ji…” Taeyang suddenly stepped out and prevent GD from getting closer to Dara.

“What’s your problem?” GD asked as he begins to get angry because Taeyang stepped out.

“You don’t have to threaten her!” said Taeyang frontally.

GD looks so angry now. Don’t know what happened to him.

“It’s enough!” Dara whispered but loud enough for the others to hear. “I will join this singing club! I’m not afraid of you, Jiyong!” Dara stared at Jiyong.

“Okay then..it’s settled!” GD smirked.

 

GD’s POV

I am walking towards the club now. I have to cool down my head. For me to tell Bom that story is really getting my nerves! I knew that I’m wrong but I have a pride to! I will not begging for his forgiveness after he punched me in the face!

I enter my club and find Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung ther so I decide to call them.

“Oh, who’s here?” I said while walking towards Taeyang and see someone is there too. A girl. No, not a normal girl. Her beautiful face keeps replying to appear in my mind.

“You!” she shouted.

Omo! She looks so pissed off to see me. Does she know the problem between me and TOP already? I hope no, but if she knows. Somehow I am afraid. I am afraid for not be able to get closer to her.

“You don’t have to be so afraid of me, I’m not ghost…kekeke~” I try to melt the situation by stupid joke. I hope she will reply me better this time.

“I think you are a ghost!”

JLEB!

Okay, it is really hurt. I am so surprise that she will hate me this much even before she knew the true me.

“Oh..really?” I tried to control my feelings and expression. I don’t want to lose here. Not yet.

After that, the second attack arrived! It’s not sharp words! It’s her beautiful smile. A goddess smile! Oh, my god! I think I’m flying now! I haven’t seen such perfect woman in my life! Suddenly, Seungri voise bring me down to world. Aish!

“Dara…actually, Jiyong is the leader of Singing club..”

I can see her eyes widened. What? It’s hard to believe that I am the leader of this club?

“Dara wants to join your singi—“

“I don’t want to!” she shouted before Daesung finished his words.

Okay, so, she wants to join this club before she knew that I am the leader, right?

“Hoo…so, because you know me who is in charge here, you won’t join the club?” I am challenging her. I know I should do this. My heart told me to!

“It’s not!” I can see that she is lying to me.

“So, what’s the problem?” I begin to gain my confidence and walk closer to her. I can see that she is walking one step backward.

“What’s your reason, pretty girl?” The reason why I keep asking is because that’s the way I can see her beautiful face.

“It’s enough, Ji…”

Taeyang ?!@#@%#^ Zzzz…what are you doing!! You are blocking my way!! Argh!

“What’s your problem?” I asked his, rather annoyed by his action.

“You don’t have to threaten her!”

Me?? Threaten her? Is it extreme? I’m not.. I just—

“It’s enough!”

“I will join this singing club! I’m not afraid of you, Jiyong!”

Omo!! I didn’t have problem with my ear, right? I can hear it clearly that she will join my club!! Huaa! That’s great! I will be pleasured to accept her here. It is about revenge, okay? Revenge?

“Okay then..it’s settled!”

.

.

.

I don’t know. I am just too happy now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here guys, your longer chapter.. >w<

Thanks for always commenting.. :)

What do you think about this chapter?

Errr...this is Daragon chapter, next is Topbom.. ^^

So, what happened to GD? *I think you guys can guess it.. >w<

Keep comments and subscribe...!! Kanshamida..^^

 

PS : Something went wrong with my photobucket... I can't post any pictures... >w< sorry~