Chapter 7

Complicated Love

 

#Flashback#

I am walking to Seunghyun’s room, today is so nice. The weather is too good for me.

“Seunghyun ah! Let’s go out!” I said while rubbing my eyes. I am sleeping at Seunghyun’s guest room last night.

“Aish! Not want to! I’m sleepy, Ji!” he said still sleeping.

“Wake up you beast!” I am walking to his bed and then throw myself to the bed.

And then we are sleeping for the next 1 hour.

“Yah! Ji…wake up! The maid can think that we are gay if you still laying on my bed!” suddenly I heard a voice that really low. I believe it’s from TOP.

“Hoamm! Where are we?” I said while rubbing my eyes again.

“Are you kidding, Ji? When did you move to my bed?” he asked already full awake.

“This morning? Tomorrow? Yesterday?” I said mumbling still feel sleepy.

“Aigoo! This child!” he try to grab my hand to help me wake up, but since I’m too sleepy, I am just laying again on his bed and makes him fall above me.

“AIGOO!” one of the maid shouted.

“Yah! Ji! Now, that maid must be misunderstood about me!” TOP hit me so hard.

“Yah!” I am fully awake now. “Sorry…” I pouted.

“It’s not cute..” he said.

“It’s not cute if it’s compared to my girlfriend..” I said while smiling.

“I’m really looking forward to see your girlfriend, Ji..hahhaa” he laughed.

“Me too! You’ve said that you have a girlfriend, right? But, it’s not that chick that you always playing with, right?” I asked him seriously.

“Serious, Ji…this time…I really feel kinda love towards her…” he said while blushing a bit.

“Okay then.. Let’s see her tonight! I will bring my girlfriend too!” I said.

“Okay then..” he smiled.

 

- Skip time –

“She’s late!” I complained to my girlfriend and TOP’s. They both late! What happened?

“They are late..” TOP said correcting my sentence.

“Yes..” I replied.

Suddenly, someone appear at the door to the restaurant (the appointment place).

“It’s her!” I shouted, but I heard someone said the same thing as me.

We both widened our eyes.

“Sorry, Ji…I’m late..” a woman appear in front of me and then turn her head around and I can see that she is frozen because she saw TOP.

“Seung—“ she try to say something.

“What is the meaning of this?” he asked with anger and teary eyes.

“Seunghyun ah..It’s not..” she try to touch TOP.

“GO AWAY!” TOP shouted.

“Seung—“

“Go away, ! I already know that you will cheat on me!” he said frontally.

“What?” I got angry. I knew the situation. But, TOP should not be so angry. I am angry because this girl is two-timer. But I really can’t hate her because she chose to come to me in the first place.

“Ji, you should break up with this !” he said.

“Shut your mouth up, Seunghyun! You just hate her because she chose to come to me,right? Not you?” I said seriously.

“No, truly, Ji.. please..” he said but he is rather taken aback

“No, Sorry, Seunghyun-ah…” I said in cold tone. Without any hesitation I said those words.

“Ji…! You choose her rather than me?” he asked seriously.

I look at her face, she is frozen. Not know what to do. I have to protect her.

“Sorry, Seunghyun-ah…I love her…I love Hyori ssi..” I said and then grabbed Hyori along left TOP dumbfounded there.

“Hyori –ssi..” I look at her. She is still shocked.

“Sorry, Ji…Sorry… I- I “ she is trying to say something but I stopped her.

“It’s okay.. I know, don’t say anything again.. I love you no matter what, Hyori- ah..” I said while hugging her.

#FlashbackEnd#

“So? What happened to that Hyori girl?” Bom asked.

“It’s … “ I can’t say anything more.

“So?” she really wants me to continue the story.

#Flashback#

“Seungri ah!” I see Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and Seunghyun are talking and I decided to join them.

“Sorry guys, I’m leaving” TOP is looking me in the eyes and then left the place.

“What happened with you two?” Taeyang asked.

“Just some quarrel ?” I said sarcastically. Sorry, Seunghyun-ah. I’m sorry, I don’t really want to do this to you. But I have heart also.

- Skip Time –

“What are you doing, Hyori-ah?” I shouted as I see an unbelievable scene in front of me. She is kissing Jin Min.

“Ah, Ji!” she is shocked to see me.

“Okay, that’s enough!” I try to hold my anger. “How many times do you cheat?” I asked.

“Ah! Ji…you know me already huh? I am this kind of girl..” she smiled. “Uhm…When I cheated Seunghyun, he is the 50 person . And when I cheated on you, you are the 55 person.” She said calmly.

“You—“ I prepare my hand to slap her.

“You dare to slap me? A woman?” she is trying to pick a fight with me.

Plak!

“I never care it’s woman or guy, as long as he or she betray me, it’s the end!” I smirked.

“Wha—“

Plak!

“The first one is for TOP, the second is for me..” I said left her alone.

“How dare she?” I asked myself with anger.

I am walking to go home, suddenly, I find Seunghyun is walking towards the gate too.

“Seunghyun- ah!” I try to call him.

“What do you want?” he asked with low tone and he is also glared at me.

“Seunghyun-ah.. I—“ I can’t talk anymore, he is so scary.

“You know, Ji… It’s not the matter of girl, It’s called friendship! If you betray them once, you will be not trusted anymore!” he said and then left.

“Seunghyun, wait!”

BRUAKK!

“Never talk to me, Ji… I never want to have a friend that can betray me because of a girl!” he said and then left.

#FlashBackEnd#

“You are such a , Ji!” Bom said to me with angry face.

“I knew, Bom.. I know! But, why he should punch me that time? I didn’t really get the idea. Besides…” I sighed.

“Ji…I knew that you and Seunghyun’s problem is so complicated. But it never stops me for getting nearer to him. Anyway, because your story, I like him more..” Bom said.

 I can’t say any words. I said the betrayal words without any hesitation in the past. It’s my fault.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A problem here?

GD didn't really mean it (?) Or maybe he mean it... TOP was already got angry with GD.. >w<

And that Hyori is really.. =,=

Hope Bom can cure TOP's broken heart huh?

GD, you can imagine what will happen if you trying to get closer to Dara, right?

Anyways, update!!

Thanks for always commenting! It gives me strengh (not literally).

Keep commenting and subscribe..Thankss~ >w<