Chapter 6

Complicated Love

GD’s POV

I really want to piss off the teacher today since Bom was getting me crazy. I hope she isn’t lost in this big college. Btw, if she lost, I don’t take any responsibility, okay? It’s her who wants to go around herself. I just followed what she wanted.

I walk around the class and as expected, the teacher saw me and shout at me.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong-ssi! Don’t play around!” she shouted.

“Ji—“ Taeyang looks worried.

“It’s okay, Youngbae ah..I want to play around a bit!” I said while whispering those words to him.

As expected, the teacher begins to walk closer to me. ‘Now, run, Jiyong!’ I thought.

I run as fast as possible. That’s good enough for a woman to run with that high heels, she is fast! Damn it! I decided to hide in a bush.

I saw a girl sitting on a bench. Uhm, I wonder if she can help me. I give her a signal to not tell the teacher the hiding place. Fortunately, she help me! That’s great.

After the teacher left, I come out from my hiding place and sits beside her. “I can sit here, okay? I’m tired “ I asked her.

She doesn’t answer my question. That’s why I turned my head to see her face.

And.. Oh My Goddess! She is so beautiful!! Eh..no..she is pretty…no! What’s the best word to describe her? Gorgeous? No~ Ahh!! She is just own that’s all the words I mentioned~ She is PERFECT. But, who is she? I don’t remember I met her before in this college.

“Why do you keep looking at me?” she said with pure face oh her. Ah, she is so angelic!! >w<

“H-hm… no~ Err.. ah..” I keep mumbling because I can’t say that I admire her gorgeous, pretty, cute, adorable, beautiful face. It’s too embarrassing!

“Oh..okay then..” she said and then continue curling her hair. And it somewhat looks so cute!!! >w< I’m giggling in my mind now.

“Err…can I know your name?” I asked. To tell you the truth, I am nervous now! Arghh!

“Hmm—My name?” She begins to nervous. Oh! I think I got her~ Hahaha.. But she is kinda.. scared of me? o_O

“Yes..” I smiled. I really show her my best smile.

“Uhm..Sandara Choi …” she said while smiling.

Oh, God! Only you know how cute and pretty this girl is~. I am really.. HUH? CHOI?

Suddenly someone grabbed her and then hide her behind his body.

“What are you doing to Dara, bastard!” he shouted at me.

“So, what?” I try to calm myself down. Okay, Dara? Cute name. I try to hold my anger to you because Dara is here, TOP. Eh? SISTER??@$@^%#&

“SO WHAT? DON’T EVER TRY TO DISTURB HER!” He shouted in anger.

‘Wait, I didn’t do anything, did I? I am just..Okay, I admitted it…I was flirting with her.’ I thought.

“She..is…your sister? I never knew about that..” I said.

“Why should I let you know about my sister! Let’s go, Dara ah..” he said while grabbing Dara’s hand and walk away from me.

“Wait! I’ll search for you later, Dara-ssi!” I said with my courage.

As expected, TOP turned his body to face me. “What did you say? You still want to search for her?” he said in low tone.

“What’s your problem? I’m talking to her!” I said while glaring at him.

“Don’t try to touch her or you will regret it!” he said while leaving.

I just can see her walking away. Dara. TOP is overprotected her. I mean she is so precious to him, right? I have to use this to make TOP suffer. I must get closer to Dara.

  

TOP’s POV

“Don’t get close to him, okay, Dara-ah.. I am worry that he will be a bad influence to you.” I said while Dara’s hair.

“Arraseo, oppa..I don’t know him either “ Dara said.

“Neh.. Now, you should follow oppa everywhere, okay? I really worried if you are not here with me.” I said while grabbing her hand.

“It’s okay , oppa..I will not make you worry more.” She smiled.

Oh! She is so angelic! >w<. I will never make those smiles fade away because that bastard GD!

“But, oppa..”

“What is it, baby?” I asked her.

“Hmm..you…why are you so mad to him? It is not only because he try to flirt with me, right?” she asked.

“Err..” I try to look away, I didn’t want to remember that story.

"Oppa? Tell me!” she said seriously.

 

GD’s POV

“What are you doing?” I shouted to Bom.

“I am looking for Tabi~ “ she said as nothing went wrong.

“I am in a bad mood, so…wait! Tabi? Who is that?” I asked her.

“Not your problem!” she said as she is hiding something from me.

“Don’t tell me..” I gasped. I am using mathematic equation for this : Tabi.

Tabi – (i) as suffix (?) à Tab. Tab, tab, tab, tab..it sounds like TOP in English. TOP = Choi Seunghyun!

“Don’t tell me it’s Seunghyun!” I shouted at her.

“No need to shout, aish..” she glared at me. “So what if he is Seunghyun?” she said calmly.

“Did I say that you must prevent to get close to him!! Why do you searching for him now?” I asked with anger.

“So what? He is kind, charming and…handsome too!” she pouted cutely.

“No matter what, Bom, you will regret it when you knew him!” I said.

“Why, Ji? You hate him so much? To tell you the truth, I already knew him..” she said.

“WHAT?” I said, widened my eyes.

“Yes… that’s what you’ve heard, Ji…I already knew him..” she said.

“! DAMN IT!” I stopped for awhile then continued , “ He is not a good person Bom, for your information, he is a playboy!”

“What? Playboy? No matter he is so handsome..” she said. “But, it really doesn’t matter to me. I love challenge. You know me, right, Ji?” she asked.

“But, it Is not the right time, Bom! I’m afraid that if…someday he will date you only for making me suffer..I—“ I can’t say anymore. It’s me. It’s me who wants to do it to TOP. I will date his sister and dumped her. I really feel so sorry for the angelic girl, but I have no choice. TOP really got into my nerves at that time.

“It’s okay…I will make him fall for me!” she said with serious tone.

“You can’t, Bom!” I said. I’m really worried.

“Don’t try to stop me, Ji…Because I felt that I’m addicted to him..” Bom stopped for awhile. “I don’t think it’s love for now, but…I am sure that I’m addicted to him..”

“Bom…” I try to stop her, but I knew that I can’t.

“Ji…you should think of yourself! I’m always okay, right? Afterall, I am the troublesome girl.. “ she smirked.

I sighed. No matter what I say, Bom will never stop her intention. I grabbed her hand.

“So…I will tell you all the story, why I hate TOP so much, why am I fighting with him, why I really hate him at the first place..” I said.

“Hmm..tell me then..” Bom said calmly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Did GD fell for Dara? But, what is the meaning of "I have to use this to make TOP suffer. I must get closer to Dara" ??

And Dara is pushing TOP to tell her the truth!!

Hmm...Bom is so stubborn, right? She is ADDICTED to TOP... well.. >w< That's cool, right?

And...WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN SEUNGHYUN AND JIYONG??