Chapter 5

Complicated Love

DARA's POV

Next Morning -->

“Oppa!! Wake up!!! Wake up~~” my cute voice enters oppa’s ears.

Suddenly, he hugs me and rolling around at his bed.

“Yah! Oppa!” I complained.

“A minute, please~” he said still closing his eyes.

“Oppa, can I accompany you to the college?” I asked cutely.

Suddenly, he jumped off the bed and widened his eyes. “MWO?” he shouted.

“Yes, oppa…I will go to your college, besides I will studying there starting tomorrow..” I said with a smile on my face.

“NO! I will beg our parents to sign you out from that place!” he said and begins to run to our parent’s room .

I hug him to prevent him to go further, “No, oppa…It’s okay…Besides, it’s me who want to go there. So, give me a tour today, okay?” I said with smile.

I have good reasons about entering the same college as Tabi oppa. The first reason is that’s oppa’s place and I will choose to stay close to him. I don’t want oppa to resign and go to other college with me instead, but I believe he will do it if I want to. The second reason is that’s the best college here, I really eager to study there, that’s the second reason why I come back to Korea (The first is because of my bother of course). The third is there’s Bommie there! She sent me a message this morning which stated that she also attend the college starting tomorrow. I will be happy to have a bestfriend beside me in the first day on college.

“I said no then no!” he said with no hesitation.

“Oppa~” I pouted.

“No..” he saw my cute pout and begins to gain hesitation.

“Oppa, pleasee~” I added my hands to my beg pose. I hope it works, and I know it will!

“Err…” he looks around avoiding my eyes.

“Oppa! Pleasee~ I love you, oppa!” I added some words more there to defeat him. And he will completely defeat after this! I guarantee that!

“Okay, arraseo! But, you must not be a bad girl, okay? You must stay close to me! In the first place, I don’t want you to know my friends, because of some reason.” He said. Wait? What is the reason that I can’t know his friends? Uhm, to tell you the truth, I knew that oppa is being a player in college, but no matter what, he still the best brother of my life and I believe he is still !

“And..” he is looking at my eyes deeply.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Don’t try to know and get close to the one named Kwon Jiyong. For your information, he is ~” I am staring at his face. He must be so pissed off of that Jiyong guy. Don’t worry, oppa, I will definitely not get close to that person!

“Okay, oppa, arraseo..I love you~” I said while hugging him.

“Kattja!” he said as he left me to dress up.

 

GD’s POV

“You really get into my nerves this time, Bom!” I said while driving my car and Bom is sitting next to me.

“So what?” she said calmly.

“So what? You still can say those words after ordering me around last night like crazy!” I complained to her. “And the worse thing is you left without noticing me! I really worried about you, damn it! Do you know how much I scared that your mom will blame me for not taking responsibility!”

She doesn’t reply my words.

“Bom, really, why you choose Korea’s college instead of US’ ? I think it better for you to be there and your parents also there, right?” I asked.

She doesn’t reply my words. Again.

“Bom, do you hear me?” I asked. Stop my car and take a look at her who is sleeping now. SLEEPING? OH !

I begin to drive my car crazily. ! I never thought that I will have this troublesome cousin!

- Skip time –

“Hei, guys!” I call my friends, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang who are chatting in front of school right now.

“Hey,bro – “ Seungri stop awhile and continue his words. “Oh my God! Who is this pretty lady behind you, Ji?” he said with those eyes which I think they begin to pop out from the right place.

“Ji? Don’t say that she is your girlfriend? But she is too gorgeous!” Daesung compliment Bom when he saw her.

I look at Daesung with cold eyes. ‘What’s wrong if I have a girlfriend who is gorgeous? Am I that bad looking huh?’ I thought.

“Is that her, Ji?” Taeyang asked me.

Oh! Yeah, that’s why I like Taeyang the most.

“You know me already?” Bom say with cute face.

“OMO!! KYEOPTA!” Seungri and Daesung say together.

“Err..let me introduce her… She is my TROUBLESOME cousin” I say and emphasize the word ‘Troublesome’.

“What did you say? I’m not that troublesome.” She said while smiling so pretty to the trio.

‘Zzzz..She is so..argh! Damn it!’ I thought. Suddenly I remember something which is so important.

“Bom, don’t stay so close to a guy named Choi Seunghyun.” I said bitterly. I can see the trio show disappointment to my statement. Sorry, guys, even I hate Bom to death, I don’t want her to go to hell. Ups, I mean trapped to that Seunghyun bastard.

  

DARA’s POV

‘Aigoo! How can I stay in this garden of the college! And oppa leave me to go to his class, I beg him to not bring me along, because it can distract his concentration. But I ended up get bored here.’ I thought.

“Oh! No~ You can’t catch me, ma’am!” someone shouting while jumping to the bush behind the bench where I am sitting right now.

“AIGOOO!!” I shouted.

“KWON JIYONG!!!!!” someone sounds like a woman shouting while passing in front of me. I see that the guy before already hiding and beg me not to tell the woman in front of me.

“Hmm, excuse me, miss…Do you see a bad guy passed here?” she asked me.

I want to tell her where the position of the guy right now. But my mind telling me not to, so…

“Uhmm… I guess he was running towards the gate..” I said while pointing the gate of the college which is so far away from this place.

“Oh, thank you..” she said and then left me alone. Not really alone I think..there is someone behind me.

“Thanks” he said while going out from his hiding place.

“No problem.” I said not interested and playing around with my hair.

Suddenly, he sits beside me. “I can sit here, okay? I’m tired “

I don’t reply his words. I think it’s not important. I saw his face. Bad guy. I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Dara can control TOP easily, can't she? o_O

Hmm...Bom is not easy...so troublesome and arghh~

Dara's first impression on GD is not that good... OMO! WHAT TO DO?