Chapter 4

Complicated Love

 

TOP’s POV

Ah! I am late, I am late!!! Gyahh!!

I run as fast as I can while searching for the TV that shows the schedule of the flight. ! It is 9:00 PM and now is 7:30 PM! I am late!!! I should prepare everything!!

(Top, is that what you called late? It’s 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier! --___--)

I run again when suddenly I bumped into a woman.

“Sorry…may I help you?” I asked while giving her some help.

“Eh, you?” she said with surprise face.

“Hmm… you know me? Have we met before?” I asked.

“This morning…In your bed..” she smiled.

‘Damn it! She is so beautiful! I’ve just remembered it now!’ I thought.

“I’m sorry about this morning…” I bowed two times to the woman.

“It’s okay..” she said while smiling.

‘Oh my gosh! She is so gorgeous!’ I thought while looking at her face.

“Hello?” she said to gain me back to the world since I am flying to heaven when I saw her face.

“Aw..hehe..sorry for that.. May I treat you something, miss?” I asked.

“Miss? I’m not that old!” she pouted.

Oh my gosh! How can she be so cute!!!!!!’ I thought.

“I’m sorry again..so what should I call you?” I asked.

“Bom…call me Bom.. it’s my name..” she smiled.

“Oh..! What a beautiful name…” I complimented her.

“Thanks..” she blushed.

“Then, should we go to coffee shop around here?” I asked her. And I never forget to add ‘around here’ cause I have to pick up my sister, remember? I don’t want to late for it.

“Yes..” she smiled and we walk towards J.Co doughnut shop at the corner of the airport.

We are walking and I still can’t stop looking at her gorgeous face. She is so beautiful! Oh my gosh! Why am I thinking about this? She is just someone I don’t know. Maybe I can’t meet her again after this. (but, in fact you will, Tabi~ because I am the author~).

“What do you want, Bom?” I asked while looking at the menu.

“Hmm…oreo freeze, I like that…err..” Bom look at me with confused look.

“My name is Seunghyun. Just call me TOP~” I said confidently.

“Uhm...okay..TOP, I want oreo freeze..” Bom smiled and sit in one of the chair.

“Right away, miss Bom!” I .

 

BOM’s POV

I never thought that I will meet him again. He is so handsome you know. And he treated me well.

Can I fall for him? Hehe..I think a troublemaker like me should fall in love too, right?

“Right here…your oreo freeze..” he handed me that oreo freeze.

“Thanks..” I took a glance at him. He is really handsome.

Then it became an awkward situation.

“Ehm…what do you do here?” he asked.

“Waiting for my cousin to pick me up..and you?” I asked.

“Pick my sister up… I can’t wait to see her! Argghh!” he suddenly transform into cute guy who missed his little sister so much. Uhm, it just my thought. But I think he is so cute.

“Ah…sorry..” he said.

“Ah, it’s okay..” I said. “Want to taste my oreo freeze?” I asked him while blushing. I never did this to any guys. And also, I never feel like this before, I always reject every guy who try to flirt with me. But I find myself didn’t reject this TOP guy. Okay, he is not trying to flirt with me. In fact, IT IS ME WHO IS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HIM! What’s wrong with me!

“Oh..no, it’s okay for me to drink this coffee instead..” he said while blushing too.

Ahh!! Pabbo Bom! You’ve made the situation become awkward again~

“Oppa?” suddenly a voice break out the silence between us.

  

TOP’s POV

I look who called me. I mean. She said ‘oppa’ right? And Bom is a woman. The one who called her ‘oppa’ must be crazy.

When I found the one who called me before…

“GYAAAHHHH!!! Oppa, I miss you, you didn’t change much.. Your eyes are still scary as hell!” she said.

“Dara?” I can’t blink, I opened my eyes to large now.

“Yes, oppa…It’s me..” she said cutely.

“You…are so…beautiful! You are so pretty!!” I said while running to hug her tightly.

“Oppa, it hurts…” Dara said while trying to release my grip. “And who is there?” Dara cutely take a glance to Bom.

“Dara ah!” Bom suddenly rushed to Dara and pushed me to the side.

“Yah! Bommie~~~” Dara hugs Bom tightly.

“You two…know each other?” I can’t understand what happen here.

“Yes, oppa…she is my bestfriend when I was in US!!! Gyahh, so happy to meet you here..” Dara said while smiling to Bommie. “Oppa knew her already?” Dara asked me.

“Nope..I just bumped to her and I treated her because I am feel sorry about it..” I explained.

“So..meet my brother, Bom…He is Seunghyun and he always called Tabi~ “ said Dara ignoring me.

“Tabi? But he said TOP before…” Bom looks confused.

“Hehehe…TOP is too good for him, besides, I call him Tabi~ It’s more cute, isn’t it?” asked Dara to Bom.

“Yeah, kinda..” Bom said. “Can I call you Tabi too?” asked Bom shyly.

“O-okay..” I said.

“I already told you about my brother before right, Bommie? So how was your opinion? Heheh..” said Dara proudly.

“Hmm…” Bom wants to say something but I cut her words.

“What did you tell her, cutie?” I asked my cutie sister.

“Cutie! What was that for! I am not cute, it’s too childish..” she pouted.

“But, indeed, you are so cute~ “ I said while pinching her cheeks.

“Oh, Bom, what do you do here?” asked Dara, ignoring me again..TT^TT

“I am waiting my cousin to pick me up..” Bom answered.

“Uhm…it’s already late…want me and my oppa send you home?” Dara invite Bom.

“Uh..I’m okay with it..” said Bom shyly while looking at me.

HUH? LOOKING AT ME? DO MY EYES TELLING ME A LIE?

 

DARA’s POV

“Oh my God! Oppa! Why is your car full of kyahhh!! I love this teddy bear..” I said while looking at those things inside Seunghyun’s oppa car.

“Hehe…that’s all for you, baby..” Oppa said as I enter back of the car.

“Bommie~ Can you sit at front seat? I want to sit here besides all my cute oppa’s present!” I said while hugging the teddy bear.

“U—uhm..sure then..” Bom said, still looking at the teddy bear I hugged.

Then it is settled. We are going home now. I see the road through the window of the car. It is good! I haven’t feel so good when I was in US before. I miss Korea, I miss the air in Korea, I miss my home, I miss my room, I miss my parents, and I miss my brother too. I am turning my head to see my oppa and find something interesting.

Wait! Is it me or Bommie and Seunghyun oppa always changing glances every 3 seconds? I've calculated it of course!

Ah, why it is so blurry now? Hoamm…I think I am so sleepy and jet lagged. Maybe some sleeps give good effects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of the day.. :)

I WANT TO UPDATE MORE AFTER THIS~

HMM...TOPBOM MEETING IS AWKWARD, RIGHT? WHICH ONE SHOULD FALL IN LOVE FIRST?

NEXT WILL BE DARAGON MEETING :)

TABISAN AS SIBLING IS CUTE, RIGHT?