Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Complicated Love

 

TOP’s POV

Okay. Today is the worst day of my life. I just got into some trouble before.

#FlashBack#

When I got up from my sleeping time, it was 6.30 exactly. I don’t know what happened, but I found a woman sleeping next to me…WAIT? A woman? What?? I never brought a woman to my room, except my sister of course. I admitted that I am a playboy but I never got someone into my bed before! Argh! My head hurts!

“Wake up already huh?” asked the woman while rubbing her eyes.

“Who are you? What do you do here?” asked me in awkward condition.

“Calm down, dude! I just brought you here last night because you got drunk!” said the woman.

“Dude?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Okay, I gotta go now. Don’t thank me anything, because I don’t need one, besides I was lucky that you didn’t me last night!” the woman winked and then left me dumfounded.

‘What the..? But…she is pretty.. and have a nice body…I didn’t remember that I met her last night after I got drunk in that pub.’ I thought.

“WAH! Pabboya! What did you think, Choi Seunghyun! Wake up already!” I rushed to my bathroom to prevent my brain to think about the woman more.

#FlashBackEnd#

Wait. That’s not all. Besides, that’s not the case that brings me to bad mood today. It was just the beginning.

Okay.. Just let me give you some rough ideas about what happened to me this morning.

I was about to go out from my room until my mother shouted and opened the door in front of my face and BLAM! It hit my face so hard that I can’t describe anything about that. My mother suddenly fired up and slapped my face so many times. Guess what? It was just my mother saw the woman earlier. I repeated IT WAS JUST MY MOTHER SAW THE WOMAN EARLIER. What’s wrong about that? I didn’t do anything…My mom slapped me and spitted at me until she was done with her anger. I was just standing there until she finished and then explained everything to her.

What happened next is…she smiled and patted my head as nothing went wrong before. Oh! It pissed me off. If she is not my mother, I will… I am not brave enough to think what should do to her. The next problem was…my father came along and slapped me and spitted at me like my mother did before. I was just standing and holding my anger. My mother stopped my father and then explained everything. Okay, that was good! I got slaps for doing nothing.

-------------------------------

I am walking towards my class just now. My head hurts so much and I think my face swollen too. That’s great actually! The best day in my life, isn’t that ironic?

I saw a man walking towards me. Oh! I forgot to explain the person who ruined my life the most!

BRUKK!

“Watch your step, damn it !” I stared at the man. Actually it was me who bumped into him since my mood for fighting is still good.

“What do you want, !” the man glared at me and grabbed my collar.

“You !” I glared back at him.

“You got the wrong person to mess up with, !” he said while showing his fist.

“OMG! GD, TOP!” shouted two men from far away.

‘! You are lucky that someone barge into our fight!’ I thought.

“Ji, what are you doing?” said one man who known as Taeyang.

“Release me, Youngbae! He deserve my punch for messing around with me!” said GD.

“Keep your mouth shut, !” I said while ready to punch GD.

“Seunghyun, stop!” my friend stopped me, the other man who barge into our fight.

“What? Someone should teach him manners, Seungri. It seems that his mother never taught him once!” I said while smirk.

“! YOUR MOTHER IS A !” shouted GD with anger.

“WHAT? YOUR MOTHER IS A , DAMN IT!” I said while trying to punch GD.

“Seunghyun ah, it is enough..let’s go!” said Seungri while dragging me out of the place.

Until several minutes, I find Seungri still dragging me along while he is walking to the class.

“Seungri.. “ I said.

“What? Today, you’ve gone too far, Seunghyun ah. Who would not mad if someone… “ Seungri was ready to continue his words but I cut his words off.

“That’s enough, Seungri? I didn’t get that word if it comes to him. He ruined my life the most, you know! I hate him for doing so, you didn’t remember things he did to me when we were in senior high school?” I asked Seungri.

“I remember.” Seungri sadly said. “But we were friends, Seunghyun ah, why can’t you just forgot about everything and become friend again with him?”

“Forget? In my dream!” I said and then walk to class on my own.

One word : I never forgive him for everything he done to me! NEVER.

 

 

GD’s POV

“What a mother er ! ty !” spitted GD as he walks to his class.

“Stop it, Ji. Can you two stop fighting around and forgive each other?” asked Taeyang while walking along with GD.

“Why should I, Youngbae? He is the one who should beg for my forgiveness!” GD glared at Taeyang.

“Well… we were friends, right?” asked Taeyang.

“Forget it, Taeyang. I cut him off from my list! Now, it just you, me, Seungri and Daesung.” said GD with cold eyes and walk faster left Taeyang alone.

“I miss our old times though..” said Taeyang while eyeing GD entering the class.

-----------------------------------

WHOAA! Who is that woman? You can guess it of course :)

Erhm...What happened between Seunghyun and Jiyong actually??

Sorry for boring chapter because it's just the beginning.

Thanks for subscribes and comments! Love it! Will update soon~