Drabble 7: Sit on my lap

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

(A/N: this is before their relationship actually happened. Here not dating and are mutual friends. Just to not confuse any of you.)

---

Minho smiled and thanked the fans as he briefly spoke into the mic. SHINee had received an award, with Onew thanking the fans first and passing the award around the other members, who were dressed smartly in their white outfits.

As soon as they were done, the five male's walked off the stage and headed back to their table which they shared with EXO members, Suho, Kris and D.O. Minho was the last person to get off the stage and took a while to get over to their table because of thanking some more fans and thanking the members of SNSD/Girls Generation. 

When he had finally arrived he saw that the only available chairs was at the other end of the table where it was quite isolated from the other idols. A mischievous grin formed on his face when he noticed a certain small male got up from his seat, walking a couple of steps away and clapping for another idol group who had won an award. Teasing Suho would make his day, just like a small smile from the smaller male would make his heart race faster. Making his way over to Suho's chair, Minho sat quickly and clapped his hands. 

He stood up and when he noticed the smaller male was gonna turn around he quickly took a seat and pretended to not know anything and look forward, not noticing the older male giving him an 'unbelievable' look.

A smiled etched on Suho's face. Minho loved to tease and wind him up. He shook his head before approaching the taller male and slapped his softly on his shoulder.

Minho turned around when he felt a playful slap on his left shoulder, he smiled before moving up on his chair to allow Suho to sit in his lap. 

To make sure the older male wouldn't fall, he placed a secure arm around the EXO leader's waist. Minho felt a glare from his right and in the corner of his eye he could see Kris showing his cold-resting-face. The lights were dim but you could see the slight scowl. Minho inwardly chuckled, he knew that Kris had a slight crush on the EXO-K leader but the smaller male didn't reciprocate his feelings. Minho felt the pang of jealousy as Suho and Kris would spend more time together being both leaders and in the same band. So, the small male sitting on his lap is a bonus for him.

Minho also knew the smaller male had feelings for him but he never confessed. The SHINee member himself had a little crush, the rest of SHINee would say it was a massive crush, on Suho but was too shy to confess as well. Soon though, he thought. He would make Suho his.

The award show went on for the rest of the night, Minho's leg started to get pins and needles so Suho insisted that he would get another chair and sit in between him and Kris. Minho was sad for a bit, Suho was really warm and comfortable to hold but his lips turned upwards into a sweet smile and his heart missed a couple of beats when he noticed the pink tint on the older male's cheeks when he said shyly that he would get another chair and sit next to him.

Minho had, at one point, placed his arm over Suho's chair back and noticed Kris' pissed off face and the eye rolls he kept doing. Sometimes, the SHINee member would lean in and whisper something funny, either something the MC's did or what other idols did, into the EXO leader's ear, letting his hot breath hit the sensitive point on Suho's neck. Suho would laugh quietly to himself and some times holding his hand over his mouth to suppress his giggles. He noticed the way the latter's neck turned a red colour and started to heat up at the same time as he shivered.

At the end of the show, Minho had caught Suho by the wrist and quickly told Xiumin, who was closest to them when they were saying goodbyes, "I'm just going to borrow him. I'll bring him back to the dorms after."

And like that Minho and pulled Suho backstage and found an empty storage room. The older male looked confused and pursued his lips which then formed a pout. Minho had to contain himself to not kiss and devour the small male right now.

"What's wrong, Minho? Why did you bring me here?"

The storage room they were in had a dimly lit light and a few cardboard boxes scattered on the floor. The room was not too tiny but big enough for them not to be claustrophobic. 

Minho took a breath before holding both the older male's hand in his own. "Junmyeon, we've know each other for a long time. We trained together. I know that we had a falling out but we're still friends. But, I don't just want to be friends with you. I want to be something more. Someone more important to you. What I'm saying is... I like you, Junmyeon. A lot. Actually, I think I love you. Yeah, it seems right. I've loved you ever since I first met the shy, beautiful Kim Junmyeon when you had you're cute little baby face. And you're so handsome but even more beautiful. Now, what I'm asking is will you do me the honour of becoming my boyfriend?"

Minho had been watching the smaller male's face ever since he started his speech and watched as the tears were falling. The younger cupped Junmyeon's face and wiped away his tears with the pads of his thumbs. "So, what do you say?"

"Minho, I-I... I love you too... I always have. But, the company-"

" the company. Junmyeon, I don't care. We can keep it a secret if you want. I'm not letting you after you just told me you love me. So, will you? I understand it you don-"

"Yes. I will be your boyfriend, Minho. I'll take the risk. For you. For us." Junmyeon smiled with his loving orbs which were still glassy from crying. Minho met the gaze and immediately crashed their lips together. Junmyeon responded eagerly and they both pulled away when breathing was necessary.

"C'mon, I'll walk you back to your dorm."

Minho linked their fingers and kissed the blushing male in the cheek before stepping out of the storage room. They called for a taxi and thanked the lords that they didn't get recognised. Minho had sneakily held Junmyeon hand in the cab when the driver kept looking on the road instead of stealing glances at the petite male. Minho felt his jealousy and protectiveness activate.

They walked up to EXO's dorm and stood in front of the door. "Well, this is me." Junmyeon said motioning the door. Minho chuckled. Junmyeon was something.

"Yeah," Minho held the left side of Junmyeon's face and caressed the spot under his eye. Junmyeon leaned into the touch and closed his eyes. Minho looked around before leaning down and softly pressing his lips onto the smaller male's. The kiss only lasted a second before they pulled away, the fear of being caught. Minho then patted on the EXO leader's styled-up hair and spoke to him, "Good night. Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow."

Junmyeon smiled and bid the younger male a 'Goodnight' before turning around to open the door. He halted when Minho called out his name. He turned his head back and raised his eyebrows in question. 

"I love you." Minho said, noticing how the male's cheeks turned pink and heard the small whine leave Junmyeon's mouth. He shoved his hands in his pockets when Junmyeon had gone inside. The thought of the smaller male still in his mind. He was glad they were official. Minho smiled unconsciously to himself before walking back to his own dorm where four curious male's were waiting.

"What do you dorks want?" Minho asked. They were all in the lounge area. It's late now, they should've gone to bed. "It's late. What are you doing up?"

They all shared the same smile before Jonghyun spoke up, "So, did you confess your heart out to him?"

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?" Minho stuttered out. He hoped his stuttering didn't make it obvious he was lying.

The four other male's rolled their eyes and again Jonghyun spoke up, "C'mon, we know how much you love my best friend. Who else would we be talking about? Junmyeon obviously. Did you confess to him?"

"Well..." There no point in denying it now. So, he might as well. Oh, what the hell, "Yes. Yeah I did."

"Ooh. What did he say?" Jinki asked, placing his chin in his palm. 

"Well, obviously Junmyeon-hyung said yes otherwise Minho-hyung would be coming home crying." Taemin said. The other laughing after the maknae's comment.

"Yeah he said yes. He loves me too." Minho said, his heart beating faster at his own words and remembering the way the four words came out of his now-boyfriend's mouth.

"Aww, look at him. He's blushing. So cute." Kibum teased. Minho muttered a 'shut up' before walking to his room and falling asleep thinking about his little lover, Junmyeon.

---

A/N: this was longer than I thought it would be. Haha. Oh well, I saw this video and Minho literally just sat their so Junmyeon could sit in his lap. Ah, my feels~

Anyway, thanks for reading. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. Thankyou so much. I know this ship isn't popular and there are not very much moments. But, I'll use my imagination and prompts too. If you do have any suggestions then please comment them.