Drabble 4: The Choi Family

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

---

"Hey, Myeonie?" Minho called out from the couch in the SHINee dorm. His group is on a break now, so they've gone to visit their parents back home. Minho was the only person in his group that didn't go home, instead he stayed for a certain cute, small male.

The said small male was in the kitchen telling s to go to bed after he caught them doing yet again another V-App broadcast. Minho chuckled at the smaller male trying to scold s, but he knows he can't because Junmyeon loves them too much to be angry at them.

When Junmyeon had finished his call, he came back to the living room and sat next to Minho. The taller male smiled while circling his left arm around the elder male's waist to pulled him closer. Junmyeon sighed and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder, enjoying the warmth. Remembering that the younger male had called his name out while he was on the phone, Junmyeon turned his head to the right to look at the taller male.

"Minho, what did you want to say?"

"Huh?"

"Before, when I was on the phone, you called me." 

"Oh, that. Well, that was-"

Minho got cut off by the ringing of the smaller male's phone. 

"Urm, it's Minseok-hyung." Minho nodded in understanding. Being the leader of eight others was a very busy job. But the smaller male never complained. Junmyeon was about get up from the couch when Minho pulled him back down and motioned him to answer the call. The EXO leader nodded and brought the phone up to his right ear.

"Hello, Minseok-hyung?"

"Hi, Junmyeon. The kids are in their own rooms. I don't think they're sleeping yet but at least they're not making a mess in the living space, right?" Minseok's voice came through the phone. It sounded quite distracted.

"Minseok-hyung, is everything alright?" Junmyeon asked.

"Well, everyone is okay. But the kitchen...not so much."

"The kitchen? What happened to the kitchen?" The EXO leader tried to use his stern voice but he knows that he can't get angry at s.

"Well, Baekhyun and Sehun were playing a game in the living room and Baekhyun won but Sehun said he cheated so Baekhyun started to wind him up and they both ran into the kitchen and the fridge ended up going down the same with the food inside it. Are you mad?"

Junmyeon couldn't believe it. They can do the most craziest things. He really didn't want Minseok or any of the other members to think he hated them so, he quickly shook his head while saying, "No, I'm not. But have they cleaned it up?"

"Yeah, but most of the food is gone. The fridge is fine."

"Okay, well I'll buy some food on the way home. Just use some of the stuff in the pantry. Speak to you later. Bye, hyung. Goodnight."

"Thankyou, Junmyeon. We will. Goodnight. Have fun with Minho." Minseok teased while sighing as he got off the phone. 

Junmyeon blushed a crimson red while hanging up the phone. He turned to his right to see a grinning Minho. He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"You really are their mother." Minho smiled, leaning down to kiss the flushed male on the cheek.

"Yeah, well you're their step-father. So, get use to it." Junmyeon smiled cheekily.

Minho laughed and looked into the smaller male's eyes. Nothing but love and adoration in his eyes. Minho felt himself falling deeper for the elder male, everyday. Suddenly he remembered what he was going to talk about to Junmyeon.

"Oh, speaking about parents. You know that the fans often call us the sons of 'Wonkyu'?"

"'Wonkyu'? What's that?" Junmyeon asked, pulling away from the comfortable position to look at the other in question.

"It's Siwon and Kyuhyun-hyung's ship name. Apparently the four of us are the Choi family."

Junmyeon was amazed. He never head such a thing. The fans can be quite imaginative when they want to be. "Well, Kyuhyun is my favourite Suju member. And I'm basically EXO's Siwon. So it makes sense. Kinda."

Minho rolled his head back while laughing at the elder's words. He can be really cute sometimes. "Ah, wonder what Siwon will think when he knows his two sons are dating each other."

Junmyeon was slipped out a laugh and immediately covered his mouth with his left palm. He could imagine Siwon's funny derp faces. "Yeah, I can imagine his face now."

Minho pulled the smaller male towards him and kissed his softly on the lips. Junmyeon smiled in the kiss and quickly responded, while closing his eyes. The kiss was deepening, both pouring their love into it. While they had the chance because when SHINee have their come back they'll be busy promoting, the same with EXO. 

The elder male almost whined when Minho pulled away. The younger male smiled and kiss his forehead. Junmyeon opened his eyes to see the latter staring back him. So lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Junmyeon smiled back and leaned in once more to kiss the taller male. He nearly whine again when the other male pulled away suddenly.

"Oh, and my favourite is Kyuhyun too."

---

A/N: Thank you for reading. This was a filler. I'm still working on chapter 2 of Lucky (So lucky to be your love) fic. So look forward to that. I'm still working on fluttering India chapters too. 

Aww and don't you just love the Choi Family. I love Wonkyu as parents (and grandparents to EXO babies😄).

Until next time~