Drabble 1: Swerve Kiss, Long Hugs and Taps

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

  

---

Chapter 1: Swerve Kiss, Long Hugs and  Taps

Minho grinned from ear to ear when he heard EXO won another award. He stood up and clapped his hands, congratulating the members with a smile and the odd members with a hug. From the corner of his eye, Minho saw a petite figure waiting for his turn to be congratulated and hugged. Minho giggled at the cuteness of this person. When it was said person's turn, Minho engulfed Suho in a big hug and whispered 'congratulations, I'm so proud of you, guys.' 

Suho was already late to get on stage and clumsily pulled away from the long, comfortable hug, ducking his head in time to miss Minho and his lips touching. Minho laughed softy at Suho and tapped his before the elder ran off to the stage. 

Suho blushed thinking what would happen if him and Minho actually kissed in front of millions and billions of people watching. Shaking his head to get rid of the thought, Suho ran towards the stage to accept the award and flowers and stood in front of the mic to give his acceptance speech.

When EXO had returned to their seats, Suho sat next to Minho and watched as the taller male leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I'm going to get that kiss later, Suho." The EXO leader's face turned pink but went unnoticed as the lights were dim and felt his heart beating rapidity against his chest.

---

Suho was bored at the after party. He wasn't much of drinker and wasn't going to drink because someone had to keep an eye out on the other members. He was happy to see that the rest of the EXO members were having fun with the other idols but their was a particular idol he wanted to see who wasn't in the room.

"Hyung, I think he went to his room." A voice said from his left side. He recognised the voice as Kai.

"Huh? Who?" Suho asked.

"Who? Minho-hyung, of course." Taemin's cheery voice answered from Suho's other side.

"Yeah, Suho-hyung. Your boyfriend." Kai added.

Suho felt his face burnt and looked between the two younger male's, neither one of them showed any joke. As far as he knew no-one knew about him and Minho.

"Wh-what do you mean? Minho isn't my boyfriend." Suho stuttered terribly. He looked down in embarrassment. 

"Yeah yeah, hyung. Keep telling yourself that. We know your secret." Kai imposed, folding his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, we know you and Minho are together. We're happy, honestly. You two are good together." Taemin spoke up, hoping his words will make Suho feel less embarrassed.

"Ho-how did you guys find out?" Suho asked.

Taemin and Kai exchanged looks before they nodded to each other and Taemin spoke, "It was obvious. First, it was 'Fluttering India'. The amount of times you two flirted on that show. Wow." 

"The second time was you coming to the dorm with a sweater bigger than you. And I knew it wasn't Chanyeol-hyung's or Sehun's." It was Kai's turn to speak to the leader, holding up a second finger to show the second time.

"And third..." Taemin pulled up his three fingers and showed them to the EXO leader, "You think we don't see the way Minho-hyung looks at you and the way you look at him. Especially when we're at award shows. It's like no-one else exists. Minho ignores the rest of our members and goes to sit with EXO."

Suho was dumfounded. Were they obvious that much? He was speechless and didn't know what to say until Kai said something that made him blush furiously before walking away with a giggling Taemin. "And plus, hyung, me and Taemin saw you two kiss before."

He needed to find Minho now. Suho went to find Xiumin, the one member he knew could look after the younger members and told him that he had to go somewhere. The elder gave him a smile and told him to go 'see him'. Did Xiumin-hyung know too?

Suho walked out of the room and went to the nearest elevator. Nearing the elevator, Suho heard heaving panting and was hesitating whether to carry on walking towards the elevator or to turn and find another one. Suho took the former incase the heaving panting was that someone was hurt or had been running, not something else. Soon regretting his decision, Suho went wide eyed when the source of the noises was V and J-Hope from BTS, making out. 

It was too late to turn back when V saw Suho looking at them. He smiled at the elder as if nothing happened a few seconds ago, "Hi, Suho-hyung. I'm sorry, did you want anything?"

Suho thought for a second before shaking his head and looking at the couple in front of him, "No, Thankyou, V. I'm just gonna....I'll just go. Have fun."

After Suho had left for the stairs V turned to J-Hope who had a puzzled look on his face, "What's wrong, baby?"

J-Hope shook his head and held both sides of the younger male's face before pecking his lips, "Nothing. It's just... I think we just embarrassed Suho-hyung."

V chuckled lightly and nodded, "Yeah. Well, he'll get over it when he's under Minho-hyung."

"Yah! Taehyung!" J-Hope lightly hit his boyfriend on the chest before dragging a laughing V back to the party.

---

Thanks to the disturbing scene of his donsaengs, Junmyeon had to take the stairs, which took a pretty long time to get up four flights of stairs. Running to the hallway where the SHINee members were staying, Junmyeon didn't even noticed he ran into someone and got caught in time before falling.

"Wow. You're that eager to see him." The annoying voice of his best friend spoke with a teasing tone.

"Sh-shut up, Jonghyun." Junmyeon managed to stutter out. He doesn't know how many more times he'll be embarrassed this evening.

"Hey. What else explains why you're running through the hallways which is coincidently located where SHINee is staying and why you're standing in front of my fellow bandmates room? The bandmate being the one and only Choi Minho, the one you cling to." Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"I do not cling to Minho." Junmyeon glared and crossed his arms over his chest, huffing and pouting his lips.

"No, but he clings to you, right?" Jonghyun took Junmyeon's silent as a yes. He chuckled and patted his best friend on the shoulder. "It's alright. SHINee accepts your guys' relationship and I'm sure EXO does too."

Junmyeon nodded and smiled a little, "Well, I haven't told them yet. But, I think they already know."

"Ah. They're smart kids." Jonghyun nodded his head.

"Jonghyun, you're the same age as Xiumin-hyung. You can't call him a kid." Suho pointed out.

"Yeah. Okay. Well, I'll let you go to him. I'm sure he's dying in there from the lack of his 'Suho medication'." Jonghyun said with a teasing tone. He love watching Suho get all embarrassed. His best friend gets all cute and starts pouting. Like right now.

"I-I'll get going, then." Suho pouted and went to walk past his grinning best friend when the blonde-haired male pulled him into a warm hug. 

"You know we only like teasing you two because it took you this long to realise your feelings for each other." Jonghyun rubbed his palms up and down the younger male's back, in soothing circular motions.

Suho nodded and pulled away from the hug to walk up to Minho's room. He stopped before the door and looked around to see that his annoying best friend had now left the hallway. Taking a sigh the small male knocked on the door and within seconds it opened and Suho felt a hand pull him into the room.

"Took you long enough." 

Minho wrapped his arms around Suho's waist and looked the elder in his eyes. Suho looked down and placed his palms on the taller male's forearms. "I-I got interrupted on the way here."

"Interrupted?" Minho raised an eyebrow, arms still tight around the smaller male.

"Yeah, first I walked in on V and J-Hope from BTS making out. Then, Jonghyun stopped to talk and tease me in the hallway. And was talking to Taemin and Kai before I knew where you went."

"Oh, well, you're hear now. Time to get my kiss." Minho smirked before ducking his head down to press his lips to the elder's. Suho turned his head to deepen the kiss. The next thing he knew was that he was lying in Minho's bed with the taller male hovering over him.

"I love you, Kim Junmyeon."

Suho smiled and kissed the tanned male's lips. "I love you too, Choi Minho."

The rest of the night was filled with skin on skin, moans and passionate kisses filled with love.

---

A/N: Thankyou for reading! I won't do unless you want me too. Well, actually I might just do it one time, in future chapters. Look forward for the next chapter and keep loving 2Ho. This ships needs to be appreciated more. Also, TaeKai, I have to admit they're cute too. But then KaiSoo. Ah. I need to sort out my ships. 

Until next time :)