Drabble 6: Jealous Minho

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

Suho and Sehun bowed while saying their goodbyes to the younger male's of NCT, Johnny and Jaehyun. They have just finished recording NCT's radio, which they spent the whole afternoon doing, so now it was late out. Suho hoped the other members have remembered to eat. Being the worried mother he is.

"Hyung, can we go have dinner out? I don't want to go back to the dorm yet." Sehun asked while clinging onto the leader's left arm as they were walking out to the car. Suho had opted to drive to give their managers a break and with the show being recorded so late.

Suho took Sehun's hat off before ruffling the maknae's hair and showing the younger his 1000-watt smile. "Of course. But why don't you want to go back to the dorm?"

"Well, now that you and Minho-hyung are together, I never get to spend time with you and you always go to SHINee's dorm. I'm not saying I don't like Minho-hyung, he's great honestly but I never get to hang out with you, like we used to do." Sehun confessed, innocently. Suho stopped in his tracks before pulling the teary-eyed maknae into a warm hug. 

"Sehunnie, why didn't you tell me? If you ever want to hang out, tell me, okay? And then we can go wherever you want. Alright?" Suho promised. Sehun nodded while a couple of tears fell down his face. He really missed being with his Suho-hyung. 

Noticing the tears, Suho quickly wiped them of the maknae's cheeks before pulling his hand towards the car. "C'mon, let's eat and then we can go to the movies and I'll get you some bubble tea to make up for it." 

Sehun smiled widely while following his hyung into the car. The smile never left his lips throughout the whole evening. Even up to the point where Suho tucked him into his bed and left a kiss on his forehead. 

---

Junmyeon crept into SHINee's dorm, as quietly as he could. After he saw Sehun to bed, he made sure the rest of the members were asleep, seeing as they were, he left kisses on their foreheads.

He slowly made his way to Minho's room and opened the door, seeing his lover fast asleep. He smiled while sitting on the side of the bed, moving some of the stray hairs that had come out of place. The elder male kissed Minho on the cheek before standing up and going to the bathroom to wash his face. It's too late to take a shower and the water would make too much noise which would probably wake Minho and the rest of SHINee members up.

When he went back to Minho's room, he changed into one of Minho's oversized tee and slid his trousers off, leaving him in his black boxers. He slid into bed next to Minho and was about to fall asleep when the taller male spoke softly, "Hey, did you just get back?"

"Hey, and yeah I just did." Junmyeon smiled at the sleepy male and softy kissed him on the mouth before snuggling deeper into Minho's duvet.

The EXO leader heard shuffling and re-opened them to look at Minho who was returning his gaze. "What?" He asked the taller male.

"The recording finished at eight. It's now nearly two in the morning. What did you do for six hours? It doesn't take six hours to come back to the dorm." Minho whispered, his sleepiness still showed but he wanted to know what the smaller male was doing for those hours before he came to SHINee's dorm.

"Well, I was with Sehun. I took him out to dinner then I treated him to bubble tea, we went to watch a movie that he's wanted to go and see and then I took him home. I checked on the other members and then came straight here. Sorry, I didn't realise the time. Were you waiting for me, Minho?"

Minho blinked a couple of times before answering, "Oh. You were with Sehun. No, I wasn't... Well, I did wait for a bit, but then I just went to bed, I knew you would come."

The younger male didn't say anything else as he change position having his back facing Junmyeon. 

There was something definitely wrong with him, Junmyeon thought. It was strange. Minho had never acted this way before. He blinked back some tears. Was Minho mad at him? Mad at him for coming home late? Mad at him for going out to dinner? Or going to the cinema?

Junmyeon felt his eyes watering and let some tears fall, he sniffled before turning his back on Minho's body. He let out a little whimper before falling fast asleep.

Minho sighed deeply when he heard the small sniffle from Junmyeon. He really wanted to cuddle the shorter male but he needed to get over his jealousy first. While listening to Junmyeon and Sehun on that show made him think something was happening between the EXO leader and the EXO maknae. He can't control his jealousy when they talked about how close they are. Soon, he gave into his sleepiness and fell asleep with these thoughts on his mind.

---

Minho jolted awake after dreaming about Junmyeon leaving him for Sehun. He knew the tiny male wouldn't leave him. Junmyeon had told him several times about how much love he has for him. And plus, why would he come back to SHINee's dorm when he could've just gone back to the EXO dorm.

The SHINee member turned around after still lying in his side in the same position he fell asleep in. He layed on his back and looked over at Junmyeon who was now, on his back, still asleep. Minho noticed the dry trail of tears and immediately hugged the smaller male, waking him up in the process.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Myeonie. I'm sorry, I made you cry. I'm such a horrible person. I love you so much. Don't leave me."

Minho looked down when he heard a little chuckle. He was about to say something before he was cut off when soft lips connected with his. When they both pulled away he looked down to see brown orbs gazing back at him. They were filled with so much emotions. But one shone the brightest. Love.

"It's okay. I still love you. But I need to know why you were ignoring me?" Junmyeon asked, bring his hand up to caress Minho's cheek.

"Well, I know this will sound stupid but-"

"Just tell me, Minho. I won't get mad, I promise." Junmyeon said while leaning up to kiss the younger male's cheek to encourage him to say what was on his mind. Minho was on his side, leaning on one elbow and part hovering over Junmyeon.

"Fine, I was... I was jealous." Minho sat up and leaned his back against the headboard, the smaller male doing the same. They both put their legs stretched out and Minho still couldn't believe how small Junmyeon legs were to his own. "I got jealous of you and Sehun."

"What me and Sehun? Why?"

"Well, on that NCT show you two were talking about how close you are and how you share the same room and that Sehun cuddles you during the night. I'm jealous you will leave me for Sehun."

Junmyeon smiled when Minho had finished. Knowing he was jealous only made his heart flutter even more. He let out a chuckle before grabbing Minho's hand and interlacing their fingers together.

"As much as it amuses me that you are jealous of me and Sehun. There is nothing going on, I swear. You know that Sehun is like a little brother to me and him being the maknae of the group I feel protective over him. So, I cuddle him at night because he has nightmares and sometimes he can't sleep at all." Junmyeon sighed thinking about it and leaned against Minho's arm, fingers still linked in a tight but comfortable hold. "When... When Tao left," Minho unlinked their fingers to wrap his arms around the elder's body. Minho knew that Junmyeon would get teary when he talked about Tao. Tao was like a son to Junmyeon. As he would always introduce himself on shows saying he was Tao's mom.

"You don't have to tell me. I understand. I have no reason to be jealous."

"No, I'll tell you, Minho, I trust you." Junmyeon sniffled once more before carrying on leaning more into the younger male's hold. "When Tao left, it hit Sehun the most. They were really close. Tao would sneak into our room to come and cuddle with Sehun. Sometimes they would ask me to join them. I would happily agree, of course. Sehun can't sleep sometimes because he misses Tao so much. He even cries at night. He does it silently so I can't hear but I'll end up getting into his bed anyway and comfort him." After saying that, Junmyeon felt a load of weight being lifted off his shoulders. He then remembered something that happened yesterday and laughed to himself.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Minho asked. This talk was quite emotion and the EXO leader is just giggling to himself. It was quite weird. But Minho loves it best when Junmyeon is laughing and is happy.

"Sehun was actually jealous of you, yesterday. He gets jealous of how much time we spend together. That's why I took him out after the show and treated him to bubble tea. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Minho smiled while hugging the smaller male. "It's okay. I understand. I need to make it up to Sehun. You'll have to help me, though."

Junmyeon grinned and nodded before leaning and kissing Minho. The latter smiled before turning his head and deepening the kiss. They can make it up to Sehun tomorrow.

---
A/N: Thankyou for reading. This was prompted to me by fiezakookie94. Thankyou for giving me that idea. I hope this is what you had in mind. I didn't want to drag out Minho being mad at Suho, I didn't want to write an upset bunny. So, you got this. I hope you enjoyed reading. More Drabbles coming up. Keep giving me ideas on Drabbles. I will always accept them and write them.