Drabble 3: Jumping to Conclusions

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

(A/N: This is what I was thinking about suddenly today and I thought I would just right it down. So here you go. It's in the EXO members POV and then 2ho will be later on. Enjoy :D)

---

The EXO members were confused. They have been for the past couple of weeks. Each member would know where the other members were. But not for the last couple of weeks. It was strange. Two of their members would go out, not telling them where they went, then come back late at night, all smiley.

All members kept silent until it had been the seventh time this week. It was a Friday and they didn't have any schedules in the afternoon, so the two particular members had left before the rest of EXO had got back to the dorms.

Sehun huffed as soon as they got into the dorm and looked around at all the other memebers hanging out in the living room.

"Haven't you guys noticed?"

"Noticed what, Sehun?" Chanyeol asked looking up from the couch to see the aggitated Maknae.

"That it's been the seventh time, Suho-hyung and Kai have gone out." Sehun said, his voice raising a little.

"So, what can we do? They come back, eventually. We can't tell them that they can't go out." Chen commented from where he was sitting on the loveseat with Lay.

"Yeah. But, isn't it a bit suspicious?" Baekhyun asked.

"Suspisious?" D.O echoed, looking at Baekhyun for an explanation. 

"Well, they both go out together, and they don't tell us where they are going. It's like they're hiding something." Baekhyun pointed out, his eyes scanning the room for anyone to get what he was trying to say.

"What are you suggesting, Baekhyun?" Xiumin questioned from where he was sat on the floor, where he was playing on his phone before Sehun started this conversation.

"I'm just saying, you know... something could be going on between... you know? Suho-hyung and Kai."

All the members went silent to process the thought of their Leader and the tanned Maknae dating each other, in secret. It makes sense in a way. Suho and Kai spent most of their time together and only seperated when they were practicing one of the routines, where they would have to seperate. Some of the members were nodding their heads in agreement but there were still some members confused. Lay for example.

"But, why wouldn't Suho-hyung and Kai tell us? Suho-hyung would at least tell Xiumin-hyung."

"Except he didn't. I don't know anything about a romantic relationship between them." Xiumin spoke getting up from the floor. He turned to the younger members and said, "If you're right and there is something going on then wait for them to tell us, got it?"

A choruses of 'yes, hyung' went around the room before Xiumin left to his room. Once the eldest was out the room the youngest turned to the rest of the group.

"So, who wants to spy on Suho-hyung and Kai and find out if they are dating?"

Everyone turned to glare at the Maknae who was smiling like an idiot, anticipating the answer.

"Xiumin-hyung told us to stay out of it, Idiot." The youngest beagle stated.

"Yeah, well, Xiumin-hyung isn't here and he wouldn't know unless someone told him." Sehun smiled while cocking an eyebrow at his fellow members who were giving him an 'unbelievable' look.

"Well, whatever you're doing, you can leave me out of it." D.O told them before getting up from where he was leaning against the wall. "I'm going to start dinner."

When D.O was out the room, Sehun looked at the Beagle line and raised an eyebrow. "What do you say, Baek-hyung? Chanyeol-hyung? Chen-hyung?"

The Beagle's looked between themselves before nodding at the Maknae. As the oldest out the Beagle line, Baekhyun spoke for them, "Alright. We're in. But only to see if they're dating not anything else."

"Great! Now, Lay-hyung? What do you say?" The four all turned to Lay, who was silently sitting on the loveseat. He seemed to be in thought.

"Lay-hyung, you don't have to-"

"No, I'm in." Lay interrupted Chen and looked at Sehun and nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay," Sehun clapped his hands together, getting the attention of the remaining members in the room. "So, tommorow when hyung and Kai go out, we're going to follow them. That's the plan."

The group nodded in unison at their 'leader' and went their seperate ways. "This is gonna be fun." Sehun muttered to himself.

---

The next day came sooner than they thought and as expected Suho and Kai had left before lunch time. Sehun and his posse had followed the two out of the dorm, avoiding the questioning of Xiumin which they just answered with "Just some bonding time."

After following the two members for a couple of minutes, they had arrived at a small cafe at the end of the street. To stop themselves from being caught, the five members hid behind a bush and turned to look at each other.

"What are they doing at a cafe?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, maybe they're going on a coffee date." Sehun suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I know. But, isn't it a bit weird to come to a cafe that is so close to the SM building? They might be recognised." Chen mentioned, worriedly.

"Yeah but aren't them two weird anyway?" Sehun joked.

"So, what now, Sehun?" Lay questioned.

"I don't kno- wait, isn't that Minho-hyung and Taemin?"

Everyone turned their heads to see that therewere indeed two tall males that looked a lot like Minho and Taemin.

"So, they're meeting with Minho-hyung and Taemin? But why?" Chen asked but was answered with silence as other members were intently watching the four males inside the cafe.

Their heads popped out from above the bush to spy on the four, who seemed happily chatting with each other. However, they immediately ducked their heads when Suho looked in their direction.

"Woah, that was close." Sehun whispered.

"Too close. So, Suho-hyung and Kai is on a double date with Minho and Taemin?" Baekhyun said, looking over the hedge to see if they hadn't been caught yet and luckily it seemed like Suho hadn't seem them.

"It doesn't have to a double date. They could just be talking and hanging out." Lay spoke after thinking of why Suho and Kai meet up with the fellow SHINee members.

"But it has to be a double date! Why else would they leave everyday to go meet at a cafe?" Sehun shouted and immediately brought his hands to cover his mouth.

"Why are you shouting for? We could get caught, you stupid Maknae." Baekhyun hissed in a whisper.

"Guys-"

"Don't call me stupid, Bacon." Sehun interrupted Lay's warning. 

"Hey, stupid, don't call me Bacon." Baekhyun lightly pushed Sehun, who landed on his as they were crouching.

"What the hell?" Sehun pushed the eldest Beagle onto the ground and hovered over him, gripping his collar.

"Sehun, get off Baekhyun." Chanyeol insisted, trying to pull Sehun off.

"What are you guys doing?"

Baekhyun stopped struggling and Sehun's grip slowly loosened on his collar at the sound of their Leader. Sehun got off from Baekhyun and looked at Suho who had a confused look on his face. "Suho-hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Urm... Me and Kai came to the cafe to meet with Taemin and Minho. What are you doing here?" Suho questioned after all the members had gotten off of the floor and stood up straight.

"We... we are having a nice walk because it's nice out. We're also having some bonding time." Sehun told Suho who just frowned at him.

"Sehun, it's raining and cloudy. The weather wasn't even going to be nice this week. Tell me the truth." Suho said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well..." Sehun started.

"Wait, why is Taemin and Kai holding hands?" Chen asked as he noticed the two dark males had their fingers linked.

The two males exchanged looks before unlinking their hands. "We weren't."

"Yeah, you were. What about Suho-hyung, Kai?" Sehun claimed before turning to the EXO member.

"What about Suho-hyung? What do you mean?" The tanned male asked, confused as to why s asked about Suho.

"Well, aren't you two dating? You and Suho-hyung?" Sehun got answered by a fit of laughters from the males standing in front of him. "What?"

After the four had calmed down from laughing too much, Minho spoke up, "Suho and Kai aren't dating. Me and Suho are dating. Kai is dating Taemin."

Once everything processed the five confused EXO members turned to each other and made an 'O' shape with their mouths.

"I can't believe you thought me and Kai were dating. Is that why you followed us? Because you thought we were in a relationship?" Suho asked. The five members silently nodded and turned their heads down. Suho chuckled and ruffled Sehun's hair. "Well, next time don't jump to conclusions. And plus, Kai is way out of my league."

"Ah, hyung~" Kai whined.

"Oh, my Kai. I'm only joking." It was Kai's turn to get his hair ruffled by the Leader. "So, you guys can go home now. And Taemin, Kai you two can go with them."

Taemin and Kai nodded and left with the five EXO members who said their goodbyes to Suho and Minho.

When they were alone, Minho and Suho decided to take a walk down to the nearest park.

"I can't believe they spied on us." Suho sighed. Minho smiled and put an arm around the small leader.

"Yeah. But, they got suspicious of why you and Kai kept going out together without telling them. To be honest Jonghyun probably thought the same thing for me and Taemin." Minho looked around and saw the park was empty so he leaned down to leave a kiss on the elder male's cheek.

Suho nodded and pulled Minho under a willow tree, so they can't be seen and wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck and kissed him on the lips. Minho reciprocated the kiss and deepened it. They pulled away for air when it became necessary. Minho looked down at Suho and smiled.

"What?" Suho asked still breathless from the kiss they just had.

"You're so beautiful." Minho said, lovingly. Suho smiled and leaned up to leave a peck on the underside of the younger male's left jaw.

"And you're very handsome."

Minho's lips turned upwards and he wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist and pulled him into his chest. "So if Kai's not your type. What actually is your type?"

Suho looked up from where his face was snuggled into the taller man's chest. "You."

Satisfied with the answer, Minho pulled Suho into another heated kiss and mumbled against the latter's lips. "I love you."

Suho smiled in the kiss and whispered, "I love you too."

---

A/N: Aww, okay. I had fun writing this. So, message is to not jump to any conclusions without knowing the facts. Ha. Sehun found out the hard way. I had fun writing his character too. This really isn't based off anything. Well, actually I just found some TaeKai stuff on my Tumblr so I was like 'Oh, I can do a story on TaeKai and 2ho going on a double date'. 

Also, TaeKai is quite popular on Tumblr and stuff but 2ho isn't. 

Okay, anywho. Thankyou for reading. I know I said Fluttering India was next but I had this idea so I wrote it first before I forgot it. See you next chapter! :D

(If you squint, you can see 2ho and TaeKai)