Drabble 2: Phone Cases and App Notifications

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

 

---

Chapter 2: Phone cases and App Notifications 

(Note this was quite early in 2ho's relationship, EXO not know they're dating)

Minho and Suho just came in from their meeting with the CEO of SM. They've just been told that they would be going to India to do a News Broadcast with KBS. The two males would be flying out next week along with Kyuhyun from Super Junior, Jonghyun from CNBlue and Sunggyu from Infinite. 

Suho was scared. He's been other countries for EXO's concert but going on his own. Flying without the loud noises and jokes from the beagle line, the little games Sehun and Kai would play on the plane, the quiet Lay and D.O and Xiumin who would sleep while listening to his music. The EXO leader had to admit he would miss the loud, lively gang of s. 

Well, he wasn't totally alone, Minho was going. It was a couple of months ago when Minho had confessed and Suho accepted it without hesitating. He had to admit that he had some feelings towards Minho before their debut days but they had that stupid falling out, that's was so stupid that Suho wishes everyday that he didn't happen, but it did.

That's why he has his suspicions that Minho will talk about because one of the crew members of the team told him someone really badly wanted to share a room with him. Suho had to bite his lip to stop him from smiling. He can imagine Minho whining to them to let them share a room. When Suho guessed that it was Minho who wanted to room with him the crew nodded and told him that he guessed correctly, Suho smiled and his eyes turned into crescents. He knew it.

So, the meeting went on forever and by the time they got out of the meeting from it was already 1am in the morning. Suho yawned as he bowed a waved off Kyuhyun, Jonghyun and Sunggyu, leaving him alone with Minho.

"So, you want to come back to my dorm? My group's on a break now, so it will be empty." Minho asked while the two artist were walking to the elevator to take them to their dorms.

Suho smiled. He would love to spend more time with Minho but the other members must be wondering where he was. He told them that he was having a meeting with the CEO but they still worry. Suho politely shook his head and spoke, "Sorry, I can't. The members-"

"Are probably asleep. It is one in the morning. They'll be fine, Suho." Minho cut the elder off. They were now standing in the elevator. Minho waited for Suho's answer before his pressed the floor number on the elevator keypad.

Sighing, Suho gave up. He can never win when Minho was literally pleading and pouting. Pouting! Suho giggled and pressed the button to the floor SHINee's dorm. Minho's eyes lit up and had to stop himself from pinning the smaller male to the elevator wall and kissing him senselessly, but then he remembered the elevator had a camera, so probably not s good idea.

---

As soon as the two stepped into the dorm, Suho didn't have chance to breathe when Minho had pinned him to the wall and was kissing him. Suho smiled through the kiss and replied, moving his lips in sync with the taller male's. The EXO leader placed his palms on the younger male's shoulder to keep balanced as the kiss was getting heated. 

The lovers pulled away from the long heated kiss when breathing became necessary. Suho looked up to meet the loving gaze of his boyfriend. Minho chuckled st Suho's ruffled hair, pink cheeks, red lips and his shoulders moving up and down, quickly.

"We have more meetings tomorrow, so go and shower, I'll wait for you." Minho kissed the smaller male on the lips before leading said male to the bathroom. When he heard a click of a lock, Minho smiled and went to his room then started to gather some of his clothes so Suho could wear them. To be honest some of the other SHINee member's clothes could fit Suho but Minho preferred the EXO leader to wear his clothes instead.

---

After several minutes Junmyeon came out of the shower with a towel wrapped his waist and saw Minho his lips, avoiding eye contact and pointing to some clothes on the bed. 

Junmyeon inwardly grinned to himself. He was glad all those years of training and workouts gave him a body like this. His attention turned to the clothes and was confused, he turned to look at the taller male who was collecting his own clothes and a towel, "Why did you put out your clothes? I'm about the same size as Key. Surely, it's better to wear his clothes instead."

Minho walked up to the tiny male and held the smaller male's head in his palms. The taller male kissed the latter's nose and smiled. "You really think I would let my boyfriend wear another guys' clothing? Don't you know, Myeonie, I'm a possessive boyfriend?" 

Junmyeon's eyes widened and his cheeks dusted to a darker shade of pink. Minho noticed the shocked look on his lover's face and chuckled. He pecked on the elder's lips before leaving the room to go shower. Junmyeon patted his cheeks to turn them back to the colour of his skin. 

While waiting for the other male to return, Junmyeon got dressed in Minho's clothes, that will rather large on him and started to have a look around the tanned male's room. It was a lot cleaner than his. Plus, Minho has a room to himself whereas he had to share with Sehun. 

Looking around the room it felt quite homely. Quite comfortable to be in. The desk had a couple of picture frames, mostly of Minho and his family. He smiled at a picture of Minho when he was younger, maybe four, he was giving a cheeky, toothy grin with ice cream all over his face, half the cone in his hand. Junmyeon giggled at the adorableness of his dorky boyfriend.

Something caught Junmyeon's eye when he took a seat on Minho's bed. Junmyeon reached out with his hand to take Minho's phone in his hand. He felt his heart racing when he turned the phone over and saw the phone case was his 'Love Me Right' jersey with his number on it. He gave this to Minho ages ago before they even dated. Did he keep it for that long?

Junmyeon was so lost in thought that he didn't hear Minho come in the room. Minho saw what Junmyeon was holding and his lips turned upwards. He never changed the phone case since Junmyeon gave him that one. 

"It's always been on there, since you gave it to me." Junmyeon's head snapped up at the voice and smiled. He was also grateful that Minho had put his clothes on instead of being half , with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I remember giving you this. The fans went crazy when they saw you had my phone case." Junmyeon softly spoke, remembering when some EXO fans went hyper when they saw a picture of Minho taking a selfie with his phone case on.

"Yeah I remember. It was all 'Oh, my God. 2ho is real'." Minho said mentioning their ship name the fans called them.

Junmyeon laughed and nodded, "Well, 2ho is real." 

Minho smirked before walked over the the double bed and getting in. He motioned with his hand for Junmyeon to do the same thing. Junmyeon obeyed and got into the bed while snuggling up to his boyfriend. Minho hummed while the elder's hair. Junmyeon looked up and leaned upwards to leave a kiss on the younger man's lips. 

Minho was about to deepen the kiss when the sound of a notification went off. Minho looked over at the bedside and saw it was Junmyeon's phone. He took it and looked at the notification, while laughing. 

"What?" Junmyeon asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

"You're kids are up past their bedtime." Minho chuckled passing the device to its owner. Junmyeon looked at the V-App notification. It was Sehun and Chanyeol doing a live for the fans.

Junmyeon said nothing as he scrolled through his phone to find Chanyeol's number and dialled it before putting on the camera.

"Hi, hyung." The cheery voice of the youngest Beagle.

"Chanyeol, Sehun, what are you doing up? It's late." Junmyeon asked.

"We wanted to record for the fans, Suho. Say hello." Chanyeol's replied. 

Sehun spoke up once he noticed the familiar shoulder of the person sitting next to Suho. "Oh, you're with Minho-hyung. Whatcha doin'?"

"Well, calling you two up to ask why you're up. We have stuff to do tomorrow, well today. Wrap this up and go to bed. Goodnight." Junmyeon put the phone down before they could finish and turned his head when he heard a laugh, sending a glare. "What?"

"You sound just like a mother." Minho teased.

"Well, I have to be like that because they'll whine in the morning from tiredness and they won't have enough energy to do any practice." Junmyeon worriedly said.

"You really are their mother. You care for them that much, and that's why I fall deeper in love with you." Minho confessed, looking deep into the elder's eyes.

Junmyeon felt his heart racing rapidly against his chest. Minho and his cheesiness. He snuggled back into the bed and leaned up to leave a kiss on the tanned male's cheek. "You're so cheesy, Minho. But that's why I fall in love with you deeper."

The two fell asleep wrapped up in each other arms. Chanyeol and Sehun recorded for another half an hour before actually listening to their leader and going to bed.

---

A/N: Thankyou for reading. So this was based on the Chanhun V-App thingy where they face-called Suho and he was with Minho at three in the morning. Just casually hanging out. Wonder what they did. Heheh!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Thankyou for the comments in the last chapter and also the subscriptions and the upvote, it means a lot to me. Look forward to the next chapter which will probably be on Fluttering India.

Also, I forgot what the actual conversation between Chanhun and Suho was because I can't find the picture that had the English sub.

Until next time :)