Drabble 5: EXO Concert

2Ho Drabbles (SuhoxMinho)

Minho bowed politely after a security guard had led him to his seat. His group got the day off so he decided to come to an EXO concert, that was close. The stadium was packed full of EXO fans. It made Minho smile at how much they have grown in the music industry.

His thoughts went back to before SHINee and EXO had debuted, when they were still trainees. It was said that Suho would be put into SHINee. It's kind of hard to imagine the cute, small male being in SHINee. Sure, it would be great if Suho was in SHINee, there would be lots of moments for him and Suho to interact and they would be living in the same dorm. Even though practically Suho has most of his clothes in Minho's closet anyway and he spends a lot of time over at the SHINee dorm with Minho.

But, looking at EXO performing on stage, it's hard to imagine them without Suho as their leader. The small male is great at what he does. He's great when it comes to leadership and looking after s. Don't get him wrong, Onew is a great leader, the best, but there's a way Suho leads, it's inspiring.

When the camera is on Suho, Minho makes sure he screams loud enough for the little leader to hear. Suddenly the few people in front of him turned around and it looked like the girls had noticed him. , they've seen me. What do I do? Um.. Think Minho, think.

Running out of ideas, Minho opted for smiling, nodding and saying something quickly before tuning his gaze back to the stage where Suho was doing his dab dance during Monster. Luckily, out of the corner of his eyes, the fans had turned around and carried on watching EXO.

When the concert was close to finishing time, Minho stood up from his seat, hearing a crack in his back from sitting in the same position for a long time, before walking backstage to wait for the EXO members.

Some staffs were eating and getting ready for when the sweaty and tired members get off the stage. Minho took this as his chance to look around. He went to the wardrobe area and looked at the different clothing. He picked up Suho's small EXOPlanet jersey. It was so tiny! 

Minho took his jacket off and put Suho's small jersey on. It was a tight fit but it was quite comfortable. The SHINee member walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it. He cleared his throat before saying, "Hello, I am EXO's leader, Suho-imnida."

After bowing, he heard a giggle coming from behind and immediately looked behind. His face flushed slightly but hopefully the heat of the room hid it. 

"You're a bit too tall to pass as me, Minho." Suho giggled again before putting his palm over his mouth to muffle his laughter. Minho just childishly stuck his tongue out before taking the jersey off and throwing it at the smaller male, who caught it.

"I saw your concert. You guys were great." Minho smiled, but noticed the other members were nowhere to be seen. The EXO leader must have known what Minho was looking for and grinned before walking over to the couch to sit on, Minho followed after, sitting next to the small male.

"Thanks, also the members went the other way, they knew you would be backstage so, they wanted to give us some privacy." Suho said before reaching over to the table ,that was located next to the black couch they were sitting on, to get a bottle of water and drank it. Minho held his hand out instinctively, like they did when they were trainees and shared a bottle of water, and the smaller male passed the bottle while trying not the blush at how their hands brushed. Minho took a sip before speaking again.

"Ah, the kids always giving space for their parents. Oh how much they love us." Minho dramatically said, clutching his chest and grabbing a handful of his clothing.

Suho giggled at his silliness and playfully smacked his arm. "Kids? Xiumin-hyung is older than you."

Minho hummed while looking around the room. It was empty now. Just the two of them. The staffs must have gone to the other room backstage where the rest of EXO were occupying. Minho wanted to do something that he's been waiting to do since he saw Suho on stage and now he can have the chance to do it.

Slowly moving in, the older male understood what he wanted and closed his eyes in time before their lips touched each other's. It started slow before Minho turned his head to deepen the kiss. His left hand went to circle the smaller male's waist while the right was holding Suho's left jaw, tilting his face up. Suho's left arm was almost circling Minho's neck, his left hand holding the taller male's nape, caressing the hairs at the bottom of his neck while his right hand was a bit of the taller male's shirt around the bone.

Minho wanted to try something new. But, he didn't know whether the backstage room was appropriate or not. He also knew the managers knew about them and accepted them. They just had to be careful the public didn't find out or even worse the CEO. The taller male opened his eyes and saw Suho looking back at him with that loving gaze that he loved to see. They can do this later, no matter how much the smaller male will whine.

Minho chuckled while kissing the pouting lips. "I love you. But save it for later."

Suho was about to respond before something that had been on his mind was urging him to ask this question. "Minho, you were recognised, right?" Minho nodded. "What did you say to them when they noticed you? I did see you, you spoke to them, right?"

The taller male showed his gummy smile before kissing the trying-to-be-angry-but-can't-because-he's-too-cute male on the nose. "I said 'Hello kids. I, too, enjoy the EXO' I think they got weirded out because they turned around after that."

Suho bent over in laughter. His eyes crinkling up into crescents and his teeth showing, the smile Minho loves the most. The older male kept laughing cause imagining how awkward it was for Minho to be caught at an EXO concert and having to come up with an excuse as to why he was there. Suho could imagine how the awkward smile would be. 

The small male turned to a frowning Minho and smiled apologetically before softly kissing the male in the lips. "I love you too."

---
A/N: Ah, so another drabble for you guys. I hope you enjoyed. I laughed so much while looking at this photo seeing how awkward Minho's face is. Aw. Bless him. He just wanted to support his kids and wife, innit? 

Anyway I noticed that Minho's been the main points of view in a couple of these and SHINee had been on break forever, I know. That's why in this chapter they got a day off instead in being on break. I didn't want the repetitiveness thing. Is that how you say it? I don't know.

Also, thank you so much for reading. Please comment. Give me some suggestions if you want. There aren't enough 2ho fics. We need more. See you all next time~ :D