Chapter 7: Regret?

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

Because of Chaeyoung, I have to face the person that I’m not willing to talk now. I sighed silently. I’m walking with Sana unnie now. She said that she wanted to talk to me but she still not saying a word now. I turned to the person walking next to me and saw her with her head down.

What in your mind Sana unnie?

Should I talk first? But she’s the one who want to talk to me. I stopped my step and sighed. I don’t care. This silent atmosphere starts to suffocate me.

“Sana unnie.” I tried to call her but she keeps walking, passing me.

I just looked at her. Then I saw a car was speeding on her direction. I run to her, spun her with force, and ended up hugging her.

She has that shocked face. I can feel her body stiffed.

“Hey are you okay?” I look at her body to check any injury. Thankfully that there is no injury. But she didn’t answer me. I saw a playground nearby and take her there. I let her sit down on one of the swing and sit on the other.

I keep observing her for a while and I noticed her taking a long breath.

“Sana unnie?” I called her. She keeps looking on the ground.

“Are you okay now?” I keep my eyes on her. She still not talking. Seriously?! My patient already on the brink.

“Sana unnie!” I end up yelling at her. She was alarmed with my voice. At least she looks at me now.

“I…I’m so..sorry.” I knowledge her trembling voice. Her eyes were watery.

What have I done? Gosh Tzuyu. She freaking just traumatized and you just make her startled. I end up scolding myself.

“Sana unnie. I’m sorry for yelling at you.” I started to play with my fingers. Guilty occupied me.

 

Sana POV

We were walking silently. I was supposed to say something but my words caught in my throat. I have my head down. I cannot even look at her now. I keep walking when suddenly she pulled me as I feel fast wind passing me. I was shocked but what surprised me more was when I feel her body hugging me. My heart was beating so fast. I heard her asking me if I was okay but seems that my tongue did not cooperate with me. I was dumbstruck. She takes me to the nearest playground and she let me sat on one of the swing.

My heart was beating so fast that it feels hard to breath and I feel like crying. I do not know what happen to me. I tried to control my breath. I can’t cry in front of her. I didn’t dare to look at her. Suddenly her voice startled me. My eyes immediately look at her. I can see her mixed reaction. Angry? Disappointed? Worry? I can’t decide her expression now.

“I…I’m so..sorry.” I end up apologizing. That the only words I can say. I was disappointed of myself. I recalled why she is with me now. Is she angry with me?  What should I do?

I was thinking what to say when she suddenly apologizing to me. I looked at her and saw her head facing the ground. I sighed.

“It’s okay Tzuyu-ah. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry.” She looked at me disapprovingly.

“No.. I was…” She starts to say something but I cut her.

“No. I’m the fault one here. Don’t feel guilty. And thanks for saving me just now.” I give her a reassuring smile. She looked at me and nodded her head. For a moment, our eyes were gazed with each other but then she looks away.

“I’m sorry for dragging you here.” I feel guilty for taking her from Chaeyoung but there’s something that I need to ask her personally. She didn’t say anything but sighed.

“How are you?” I tried to initiate our conversation.

“I’m fine.” She answered shortly without looking at me. Why do I feel cold?

“How’s Chaeyoung?” Her body stiffed. Did I say something wrong? She furrowed her brow.

“I don’t know.” Her voice come out cold.

“Oh. I thought you know since you are her best friend.” She looked at me with straight face.

“I am. But I think you know what they called privacy right?” She has the impression that scare me. Her words more like a statement than question. I don’t know what to say to her.

“I’m sorry unnie but if you don’t have anything to say, I need to go now.” She stands up from the swing and look at me. She seriously doesn’t want to be with me now. She starts to walk away when I’m not saying anything. I stand up and grab her wrist. She looked at me without expression.

“Did I do something wrong?” I look straight into her eyes. I realized my words were precisely what Mina said earlier. I seriously do not want that. She just looked away.

“Tzuyu-ah. Please answer me. What have I done?” I asked her again. She heaves a sigh.

“Nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter