Chapter 2

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Satzu and Michaeng on the first chapter. Sorry for the bad writing skills. I hope you did enjoy the first chapter.

2yeon and dahmo in this chapter.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jeongyeon POV

I feel relieved when we finished our performance. It’s really hard to calm my heart when she dancing in front of me. Thanks God that I still can act cool on stage. Momo-chan, why do have to choreo a y dance? Gosh. I can feel my heart beating so fast now remembering our stage. Even though we always practice that but I still can’t use seeing her dancing ily.

“Jeongyeonie…” Oh gosh not that voice.

“Jeongie…” I tried to ignored her.

“Yah Jeongyeonie! Are you ignoring me now?” I turned my head to her and see her pouting. She looks away.

“Nayeonie.. I’m just teasing you. Don’t be mad please?” I sit beside to her as I do aegyo. I really don’t like doing aegyo. She still back facing me.

“Bunny please.. Don’t be mad at Jeongyeonie..” Okay. I don’t care. I'm starting to act cute in front of her now. I can see that she trying to controlling herself from smiling.

“Yah.. I know you smiling now. Come on. Look at me please. Let’s go have some ice cream.”

She turned to me and show me her bunny teeth. Cute.

“Okay but your treat.”

“Okay my bunny..” I can see her cheek turning pink. She smiling ear to ear now. I like to by calling her MY bunny. She didn’t say anything but grabbed my hand and drag me out.

 

End of Jeongyeon’s POV

 

 

Nayeon POV

Stupid Jeongyeon. I hate it when she ignores me. She sat beside me start apologizing. She starts acting cute now. I know that she doesn’t like aegyo but I don’t want to easily lose to her. Actually I don’t mad at her but I just want to see her begging to me cutely. I tried not to smile but she caught me.

“Yah.. I know you smiling now. Come on. Look at me please. Let’s go have some ice cream.”

“Okay but your treat.” I turned to her and showing my bunny smile.

“Okay my bunny..” She smirks to me. I’m starting to blush. She really like to tease me by calling me as her bunny. I know that she just jokingly said that. I just grabbed her hand and dragging her out of room without looking at her.

 

End of Nayeon’s POV

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

A girl was walking down the hall with drenched clothes. It always happens to her everyday at school. She doesn’t understand why the gang pick her to be bullied for what she remembered she avoided them since the very start she entered the school. She went to the restroom and change her clothes. She knows that it was useless to get changes because she knows that the gang might do throw something to her again when she gets out of the toilet. But it’s like a miracle happen today.

She was hesitated to walk out because she knows the gang were waiting for her outside the restroom. But she need to go for her class or she will be get another detention. Sometimes she need to stay after school for detention since she didn’t enter the class because of her drenched clothes. When it happens, of course she need to say another lie to her parents when she came home.

She takes a deep breath and ready to walk out. She closed her eyes as she expects something happens to her again.

“Yah! What do you thing you doing?!” A fierce voice can be heard.

The gang was look at the source of the voice and stepped back. Scared. The girl was new in the school but they know that they shouldn’t get involved with her since the girl has a connection with the principal.

“No.. Nothing.. We just playing around.” The leader of the gang nervously answered.

Oh. You can be sissy also. The girl thought and smirked to the gang.

“Playing around? Can I join you? Maybe you can be the target instead of her.” The girl bravely said.

The leader of the gang feel humiliated of the girl’s word but didn’t say anything.

“Let’s go.” The leader said, command the gang to walk away.

The bullied girl was shocked to hear the gang letting her go for the first time but she keeps her head down staring at the floor.

“You better don’t disturb this girl again!” She heard the girl shouted to the gang. She was scared that the gang might do worse to her after hearing the other girl’s words.

“Are you okay?” The girl gently asks her.

“I’m fine.” She slowly answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter