Chapter 3: Beginning

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain girl can be seen keep wandering in front of the dance room. Chaeyoung was debated to enter the room even though there is no one inside the room now. Should I? After a few minutes hesitated, she entered the room. She takes a look of the room and the thought of a certain ballerina dancing gracefully complete her mind. She takes a sit at a corner of the room and open her sketchbook. Drawing is mostly the thing that she will do on her free time. Chaeyoung was focusing on her drawing and didn’t notice someone entered the room.

Mina was shocked seeing another person in the dance room. She was sure that there is no other student using the dance room that time. She hesitantly takes a closer step toward the girl and notice the girl in her own world. An expression to another expression can be seen on the girl face. It was amusing for Mina to see the girl change of expression. After a moment observing the girl, Mina decided to speak.

“Umm.. Excuse me?”

Chaeyoung was shocked by the sudden voice and immediately look up to the source of the voice. she doesn’t know what to do or say. Her heart beating so fast seeing the black swan really close to her. She gathered her things hastily, apologize to the ballerina and hurriedly run out of the room.

After a few minutes running, Chaeyoung stop and take a deep breath. She not sure since when she was holding her breath. She put her hand on her chest and feel her heart beating so fast. She knows that there are two reasons only for her heart to beats so fast right now. First, because she just run and the second is because of that certain ballerina. Chaeyoung can’t stop smiling remembering the scene just now. Her crush was talking to her and their face was really close. But then a sudden thought makes her spirit down. Why on earth did I run? I supposed to say something to her or maybe make some conversation with her. Damn it Chaeyoung. You’re so stupid. Chaeyoung was so frustrated.

Mina on the other side was stunned by the girl action. Her eyes blankly looking at the door where the girl just run out from the room or could be technically run away from her. Did I say something wrong? Mina has a confused face thinking the reason of the girl action. But then she snapped when she looks at the time. She was supposedly doing some practice right now. She brushes off the thought of that certain girl and went to change her clothes for practice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung POV

“Chaeyoung-ah! You joining us for lunch?” Tzuyu went to my desk.

“Nahh.. I don’t feel hungry. You can go with them. Dahyun unnie is waiting there.” She look at doorframe and Dahyun unnie waving her hand to us.

“Yah kiddo! Come on. We need to hurry. The others are waiting for us at the cafeteria.” Dahyun unnie said as we went to her.

“I’ll see you two at the dance practice later.”

“You not joining us again?” Dahyun unnie said with a pout. I just laugh at her reaction.

“I’m sorry unnie. I need to finish my drawing today. Maybe later I’ll join you for dinner.” I trying to reasoning with Dahyun unnie. Tzuyu just show her poker face.

“Yeah sure. We’ll see you later then.” Dahyun started to walk away to cafeteria with Tzuyu tagging along. But before Tzuyu walk away, she said something that make my face flustered with pink tint.

“Just enjoy you ‘drawing’ time with her.” Tzuyu said with a smirk.

“Aish. That Yoda. Why on earth did I tell her about it anyway?” Tzuyu always tease me. She even called me stalker when she knows the reason why I skipped lunch. Last night I can’t sleep well thinking about what happen on that day. I keep thinking about it on my way to the dance room.

 

 

Chaeyoung arrived in front of the dance room and she saw the ballerina was dancing. She can’t divert her eyes from the figure inside the dance room.

Mina stopped her step to take some breaths. When she looks to the big mirror of the dance room, she saw the reflection of a figure standing outside the door of the dance room. She recognizes that person. It is the same girl from yesterday. She turns around facing the door and looking straight to the girl outside the room. Mina was waiting for the girl’s next movement. She wants the girl to leave her alone as she feels uncomfortable when someone watching her practice. But there is part of her doesn’t want that. She has this curiosity towards the girl.

Chaeyoung saw the ballerina staring at her and she immediately shift her eyes down to the floor. She was fidgeting with her fingers. Chaeyoung trying to calm herself and thinking the words to say to the ballerina. She takes the nerve to look at the ballerina and wave her hand. She can’t control her happiness as a big smile appeared on her face as the ballerina smile at her. She opens the door and pop her head inside the room.

“Umm. Can I come in?” Chaeyoung smile nervously while asking the ballerina.

Mina didn’t say anything but nodded her head at the girl question. Chaeyoung entered the room and for a moment silent engulf the room.

“Is there anything you need?” Mina decided to ask the girl.

“Nothing. I saw you practicing alone just now and….” Chaeyoung don’t know how to continue her words. And you are so beautiful. suddenly feels dry at her words. Well not just now but always.

“I’m sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. You can continue your practice. I should go.” Chaeyoung bitterly smile as the ballerina still not saying anything.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize. I just don’t used of people watching me practice.” Mina respond to the girl with a shy smile.

“Oh. Sorry. It is okay for me to stay here?” Chaeyoung suddenly pop out a question that shocked the ballerina.

“………” Mina don’t know what to respond to the girl.

“You can continue you practice. I’ll not disturbing you. I’ll just doing some drawing so you don’t need to feel uncomfortable of me watching you.” Chaeyoung was hoping that the ballerina will let her stay.

“Yeah. Sure.” Two words that come out from Mina mouth cause a smile on Chaeyoung face.

Chaeyoung proceed her way to the corner of the room and open her drawing book. She takes glances to the ballerina as the ballerina continues her practice. She looks crazy focusing on her drawing as she has a smile plastered on her face all the time.

Lunch break was almost finished and it was the time for them to get ready for the next class. Chaeyoung already organized her things and waits for Mina in front of the door. Mina finished changing her outfit and saw Chaeyoung in front of the door.

“Are you not going to the class?” Mina asks the girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter