Chapter 1

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aishh! Stupid eagle and Yoda! I will seriously kick their a**. They supposed to wake me up this morning. Now I’m late for the dance practice. Hopefully Momo unnie will not gonna mad at me.” Chaeyoung cursed out as she was running down at the corridor, as she was late for their dance practice. Chaeyoung can feel the sweats start to forms on her forehead. She’s tired of running but she can’t stop as she already late for their dance practice. Chaeyoung keep blaming her roommates, Tzuyu and Dahyun for not waking her up. Furthermore, the duo also left without giving any notice or message. It’s not their fully fault though. Tzuyu and Dahyun did tried to wake her up but Chaeyoung didn’t move an inch. It was her faults for playing games until morning so she making herself not enough of sleep.

“Why on earth they set the practice every Saturday anyway? I supposed to sleep until afternoon today.” Chaeyoung keep talking to herself. As she passes one of the dance rooms, she heard a sound of music. That sound was captivating to make Chaeyoung slowing her steps. She stopped by as she peeks from the small window of the room door. A slow dance routine. She was mesmerized at the sight. She saw a girl dancing beautifully to the music and it looked like was she was glowing. Beautiful. She whispered to herself.

 

 

“Where is Chaeyoung?!” Momo shouted to her members. It already 10:15am and Chaeyoung presence still not there yet. They supposed to be there at 9am. Suddenly, someone burst into the room. The sound of the door opened harshly caught the attention in that room.

“I’m sorry!” seems like Chaeyoung arrived on that moment.

“Were you lost on your way Chaeyoung-ah?” Momo said sarcastically. Momo walk closer to that little cub with a glare.

“I’m sorry unnie. Sorry everyone. It will never happen again.” Chaeyoung keep her head down, scared of Momo. Chaeyoung keep bowing to her members.

“Aishh. Don’t do that. Come on. We need to start our practice.” Momo sighed. Momo patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder, gesturing her to put down her bag.

“Momo-chan, you’re jjang!” Sana approached Momo and whispered. Momo may be strict in anything related to dancing but she never wants to see her members down.

Thank you Momo unnie. I’ll make sure those two get it back soon. Chaeyoung feel relieved but still she glared to her so-called-roommates. Tzuyu looks away; avoiding Chaeyoung’s gaze while Dahyun just smile innocently.

 

 

That night, Chaeyoung find it hard to sleep. She keeps thinking about the girl that she saw at the other dancing room today. She is so beautiful. The next day, she found out that the girl always has practice during lunchtime. And that when she started spending her time watching the girl secretly.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Tzuyu POV

“Yah! Chaeyoung! Where are you dragging me to?!” My wrist starting to hurt as Chaeyoung grip on it, dragging me. She’s shorter than me, but she’s walking to fast right now and I’m not in the mood to walk around. So I just lazily following her.

“Just follow me.”

Aishh. This midget. Where is she dragging me again? The last time she dragged me, we bumped into a senior. Luckily the senior a nice person. Well it turned out that the senior was part of our dancing team that we joined.

Chaeyoung stopped pulling me, as we stopped in front of the hall.

 

“Tzuyu-ah.. Chaeyoung-ah.. You here.”

“Hello Sana unnie.” Yups. The senior that I’m talking about it none other than the Minatozaki Sana.

“I thought you not coming.” Sana unnie bummed her smile. Her smile always make my heart beat so fast. What happen to me?

“Of course we come. We not gonna let go the chance to see our members dancing.” Chaeyoung show her dimple smile as she answered Sana unnie.

We entered the hall as Sana unnie walked us to our chairs. Well of course we will sit with the other members.

“I’ll go now. See you soon.” Sana unnie saying her good bye before going to the backstage to prepare with the others. Sana unnie will perform with our leader Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnies today. I’m excited already especially with Sana unnie’s performance.

“Good luck unnie! Wish luck to the others too!” Chaeyoung shout to Sana unnie. Sana unnie look back and showed an okay sign. She almost falls but luckily she managed to balance herself.

“Aishh.. That clumsy unnie.” I chuckled lowly but Chaeyoung manage to hear it.

“You like her, don’t you?” Chaeyoung smirked to me. I immediately say “No!” as I looked away. My heart beating fast when she asked me that. Her question keeps ringing in my head. Do I?

 

I remember clearly the first time we met Sana unnie. Chaeyoung was dragging me to the dance club. Chaeyoung was very excited to join the club when she heard that the club was popular not only with their dancing but they also do singing and done a lot of performance. She forcefully making me joined the club since I told her that I haven’t decide to join any club. Actually, Dahyun unnie also part of the team. She’s the one that suggest us to join the club. Chaeyoung was walking so fast that I can’t help but to speed up my pace too. I lost balanced and bumped with someone. All her belonging was shattered to the floor. We stopped and helped her with her belonging. Chaeyoung was apologizing continuously. We just bowed to her as we apologizing.

“We are sorry.. really sorry for bumping into you sunbae.” Chaeyoung did all the talks.

“It’s okay. You don’t need to apologize. I’m at fault too.” It’s clearly the senior talks in Korean a bit funny. Oh maybe she’s a transfer too. That what I thought at the moment. But when we straighten ourselves and look to the senior, I was speechless. She’s beautiful. The wind was blow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter