Chapter 11: Confession

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Date? You have already have a lover?” Jaebum asks.

Momo looks at the younger girl attentively, waiting for her answer as well. Momo seriously want to walk away but cannot as the younger girl still holding her hand tightly.

“No.” Dahyun answers, simply.

“I can still court you, am I?” Jaebum asks like a man. He didn’t want to give up easily but still he will accepts the girl’s choice or answer.

“You a good person but I think I will give my heart to that person. I’m sorry that I can’t accept you, Jaebum oppa. I’m sure you will find a better person.” Dahyun’s answers shocked and broke both Momo’s and Jaebum’s heart.

Momo feel hurt even though she didn’t know whoever that person is. Momo just feel broken knowing that the younger girl love someone.

“Oh. I accepts your decision. Thank you for telling me. I wish you happy then.” Jaebum says with a smile. He love the girl but she just want the girl to be happy.

Dahyun smiled back. Momo feel a bit relief at Jaebum’s words.

“But may I know who’s that person holding this amazing Dahyunie?” Jaebum asks out of curiosity.

Momo finds herself holding her breath. Why I have to know it now? She worried, but curious too.

Dahyun looks at the Japanese girl beside her.

 

Should I?

 

Dahyun saw Momo’s wavering eyes.

 

 

I should.

 

 Dahyun decided but she want to see the Japanese girl’s reaction.

“I don’t know if I should tell this.” Dahyun fakes a smile, acts awkwardly.

“You can tell me. I think Momo knew it, isn’t it?” Jaebum said.

Dahyun smiles. She lets go of Momo’s hand and cling to Momo’s hand instead. Momo just looks at Dahyun confusedly. Dahyun then pecks Momo’s cheek. Momo’s eyes opens wide.

“Whoaa.. I didn’t expect that.” Jaebum laughs awkwardly.

Dahyun just smile shyly. Momo still in daze as her hand automatically touch her cheek where Dahyun kiss just now.

“Momo-shi.. You’re lucky one. I wish you two happy. Congrats.” Jaebum wish sincerely as he left, leaving Dahyun and Momo alone.

 

………………………………………………………flash back…………………………………………………………………

During the event rehearsal, Dahyun went to the restroom. Actually, she just want to have her time. Dahyun sighed, as she looks at her self-reflection on the mirror. She cannot stop her thought about their leader. Her two roommates already planning to confess their feeling toward the other two Japanese girl but Dahyun doesn’t seem to decide whether she should confess or keeping her feeling. Dahyun heard some voices as she hides herself in one of the toilet. She heard the conversation and she recognized the voice. Dahyun keeps quiet as she focusing to hear the conversation silently.

 

“Momoring, is there something wrong?” A person voices out.

“No. Why?”

“Momoring.. I know there is something wrong. You are so obvious.” Another voice.

“Nothing, Jihyo-chan, Nayeon unnie.”

Dahyun furrowed her eyebrow.

 

There is something wrong with her?

 

“No kidding me now, Momoring. Clearly, there is something bothering you.” Jihyo sounded serious.

“Are you worried about our performance soon?” Nayeon asked.

“Then are you thinking about our performance?” Nayeon asked again. Momo must shakes her head at the first question.

“Aniyo..” Momo’s voice come out softly.

“I know what you thinking about Momoring..” Jihyo said. Dahyun was curious.

“I know you thinking about our performance. Well not exactly, but the purpose of it.” Jihyo said.

There’s a moment of silent. Dahyun wanted to come out but she’s afraid that they will be mad if they know she’s listen to their conversation secretly.

“What do you mean, Jihyo-ah?” Nayeon asked.

“You know exactly the purpose of our performance is. Momo is thinking the same thing. Or maybe doubting it.”

What? Are they saying that Momo thinking about of confessing? Dahyun questioned in her mind.

“Do you mean by confessing?” Jihyo must be nodded her head as Nayeon asked again.

“And why are you thinking about it? Are you saying that you have feeling for someone? Are you planning to confess too?”

No voices come out for seconds.

“Yes..” Momo said, lowly.

Please do not tell whoever that person is.

Dahyun hoping in her mind, not ready herself to hear it, as she think that it will break her heart.

“Who? Jeongyeon..??” Nayeon’s voices come out hesitantly.

Shook? Dahyun cannot guess it.

“Minari?” Nayeon’s voice come out stronger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter