Chapter 5: Change

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh.. You.. you here.”

 

 

“Do you have anything to tell me? If not I’m going..” Mina answered coldly.

 

“Mina-yah..” Why must it hard for me to speak now? Sana-yah.. pabo. Just say it. Sana tried to encourages herself. Tears start to welled up in her eyes. The atmosphere become cold. Mina start to walk away from the room.

“I’m sorry Mina-yah.. I’m really sorry”

There. Sana said it. The tears she tries to hold, run down on her face. She looks down as she didn’t want the other person to see her crying. Mina turn her back and look at the crying girl.

“I’m sorry that I ignored you. I’m sorry that I ran away. I just…” Sana closed her eyes to stopped her tears but it keeps flowing out.

“Just what Sana-yah?! Why did you run away? Why did you avoid me? Was it wrong for me to confess my feeling? Was it wrong?!” Mina tried her best to sound calm but her voice didn’t work it out like she wanted. She burst out everything that has filled her heart.

“I know it’s not supposed to be. I hardly acted as usual, yet I can’t ignore that I happened to have feeling for you. Yes, I love you.”

“Mina-yah.. I..”

“No, Sana. I loved you. I’m sorry for everything that happen between us. But I miss you. I miss my bestfriend. I know there’s someone in your heart. I don’t care you didn’t return my feeling but it all in the past. I just want us to be like before. You’re my bestfriend.. You’re my sister, Sana-yah..” Mina poured everything inside her heart.

Both of them now in tears. For how many long they need to ignore each other? For how long they gonna treat each other like a stranger? It hurt so much. Sana looked up as she runs toward Mina and hugs her. She misses her bestfriend. She misses her sister.

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, a single person happens to stand behind the door.

“Mina-yah..” Mina unnie? But why she with Sana unnie?

“I’m sorry Mina-yah.. I’m really sorry” Why Sana unnie saying sorry to Mina unnie? Did something happened between them?  She heard someone crying. She wanted to push the door but controlled herself, as she wants to hear their conversation.

“I’m sorry that I ignored you. I’m sorry that I ran away. I just…”

“Just what Sana-yah?!.. Why did you run away? Why did you avoid me? Was it wrong for me to confess my feeling? Was it wrong?!”

Chaeyoung was shocked. This is the first time she heard Mina mad. But what shocked her the most was that Mina liked someone before. Like the saying, curiosity kill the cat. She heard it. The thing that she fears the most. Everything else become mute to her.

 

 

“I know it’s not supposed to be. I hardly acted as usual, yet I cannot ignore that I happened to have feeling for you. Yes, I love you.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s leg start to move away from the door. I love you, I love you…those words keep ringing in her ears. It struck her hard. Broke her heart into pieces. Chaeyoung clenched her shirt. Her heart hurts so much that she can’t feel everything around her. Not even a single tear come out. The only thing that popped out in her mind is that her Mina. NO. Wrong. Mina. That Mina who love Sana. Suddenly everything turned dark. Chaeyoung fall down to the ground.

 

 

 

Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung standing in front of the door. But something wrong with her. She seems to not noticing her presence.

Why are you just standing there Chaeyoung-ah? As she walking nearer to latter and the door, she heard voices from inside the room.

“I know it’s not supposed to be. I hardly acted as usual, yet I can’t ignore that I happened to have feeling for you. Yes, I love you.”

“Mina-yah..”

She knows that voices. Mina unnie and Sana unnie? Mina unnie love Sana unnie? Is that why Sana unnie keep avoiding when I asked about Mina unnie? A lot of questions popped out in her head. Curiosity struck her but there something else that she need to take care now. She looks worriedly at glued Chaeyoung that start moving away from the room. Tzuyu knew about her bestfriend feeling for Mina unnie. But she also didn’t expect this to happen.

“No, Sana. I loved you. I’m sorry for everything that happen between us. But I miss you. I miss my bestfriend. I know there is someone in your heart. I don’t care you didn’t return my feeling but it all in the past. I just want us to be like before. You’re my best friend.. You’re my sister, Sana-yah..”

Sana unnie like someone? And that the last words she heard as she rushed to falling Chaeyoung.

“Chaeyoung-ah!” Please wake-up Chaeyoung-ah.. Jebal..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter