Chapter 6: Confrontation

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

It been two weeks since the incident. I haven’t get any conversation with Sana unnie after the incident because for some reason I don’t want to and Sana unnie also always having time with the two Japanese girls. Everyone were gossiping about those three. I guess it the J-trinity comeback. Chaeyoung also become cold to everyone. I knew she was avoiding Mina unnie but she also likely to do the same to us. Others did ask me about her but I don’t think I deserve to tell them about it.

I wake up in the middle of the night and saw Chaeyoung enter our house.

“You come back late again.”

“Sorry. Did I wake you up?”

“No. I woke up because I was thirsty.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll go to the room.” Chaeyoung tried to leave.

Not again, Chaeyoung-ah.

“Wait. I need to talk to you.”

“What it is? Is it important? If not, let just talk about it tomorrow.” Cold Chaeyoung.

“YES.” I emphasis the word. “Are you gonna act just like that?”

“What? I don’t understand what you are saying.”

“Don’t act dumb. I know you get what I am saying. You not the Chaeyoung we knew. You’re cold. What wrong with you?!” I can’t hold it anymore.

“Nothing wrong with me! I’m just like this.”

“That bull! I know you’re hurt! I know you want to forget it but this is not the way. You not just hurting yourself but everyone around you. You act cold to everyone. You ignored us.” I can see Chaeyoung facial expression changed. She tightened her knuckle.

“I’m… I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it that way.” Chaeyoung loosen her guard. She must be taken aback of my words. Her next words were,

“But how?” She disputed asks with her eyes stared on the floor.

“How? I saw you collapsed that day, Chaeyoung-ah. I was there. It was Mina unnie, right?”

She looks at me with puzzled eyes. She must be surprised now.

“Yes. I know you heard them. I heard them too. But are you gonna just act like that? Ignoring us? You secluded yourself. Are you just gonna avoid her forever?” I bombarded her with questions. Just know that I’m here for you, Chaeyoung-ah.

Chaeyoung lost of words. I want to ask her again but I was shock when I saw her dejected body fall on the floor and squeeze herself. She cried. This is the first time I see her cried after the incident.

 

Tzuyu didn’t say anything anymore. She sat closer to the crying girl and her back. They let the night pass without words.

The next morning, Tzuyu wake up first, prepared herself and their breakfast. Then, Dahyun joined her.

“Morning Yoda. Morning Dahyun unnie.” Chaeyoung come and joins them on the table.

 “Morning Chaegie!” Tzuyu answered with smile while Dahyun stopped eating and just eyeing Chaeyoung blankly.

“Morning?” Dahyun responded hesitantly. She was shocked because that is the first time Chaeyoung joining them in a table after she dismissed from the hospital. But then Dahyun smiled and answer cheerfully.

“Morning my lovely Chaengie!”

“Yah! How about me?!” Tzuyu suddenly shouted. They looked at each other and laughed. There was hint of eye bag on Tzuyu face but she’s happy. She looked at that certain person. It’s worth.

Chaeyoung joined the practice again. Her teammates were happy seeing her again. But for some reason, they saw Chaeyoung occasionally lost in her own thought. They tried to ask her the problems but Chaeyoung just flashing them a smile.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Mina sighed for the umpteenth time today.

“Hey, is there something wrong?”

“Nothing Sana-yah.”

Mina and Sana in good term now along with the other Japanese, Momo. They always together in the school except when Sana and Momo went for their dance practice. They were eager to let her join the team, as they know Mina also like dancing but for some unknown reason Mina refused. Mina actually want to join the team but she was hesitated because of a certain member. It almost a month the younger girl avoiding her. She missed her. She sighed again.

“If there’s nothing wrong, why on earth you keep sighing?” Momo was annoyed with her sigh.

“You know you can tell us right? We here for you Mina-yah.” Sana reassured her.

Mina hesitated to tell them but she thinks might be her two friends can give her advices.

“I saw her this morning.” Mina said sadly.

“Chaeyoung?” Momo attentively look at the redheaded girl. Mina just nodded her head.

“She didn’t even look at me. It’s almost a month now.” They can see Mina teary eyes.

“We’re sorry Mina-chan. She also didn’t say anything to us.”

Sana gently patting her head and hug her. Momo joined the hug. They know that Mina and Chaeyoung were close as they saw them hanging out and Chaeyoung also keeps talking about Mina to her roommates. Sana was thinking the possibility that Chaeyoung heard their conversation the other day because she knows that the younger girl developed feeling to the black swan but there was something that she doesn’t understand though. Something was not right as if Chaeyoung did not heard their whole talks. Tzuyu also was there but the younger girl didn’t say anything. Did she heard them too?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Momo and Sana on their way to the dance practice as they saw Dahyun with Jackson.

“Dahyun-ah!” Sana get Dahyun and Jackson attention.

“Hi Jackson oppa.” San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter