The Eglantine Roses

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's POV

He sat in the car and glanced at the flowers wrapped up nicely on the passenger seat. He then looked at the now almost empty cafe and sighed for the nth time. His meeting with the team director of the medical company that scouted him was supposed to be a bit before lunch. He had almost half an hour before that. He was a bit nervous but there were other things going on in his mind. He wasn’t the one supposed to be doing this but his sense of responsibility over the younger ones in his circle of friends made him did this. He fully understood why Taehyung can act maliciously like that. Hence, he couldn’t blame the guy just like that. He can still remember the face that little man had when Jimin was narrating their little scene a few hours ago and Hoseok hyung acts of secluding himself.

Taehyung messed up big time. He didn’t realized that he was going to hurt not just a woman’s heart but his own hyung with his accusations. Seokjin hyung had decided that Taehyung and Hoseok hyung should take a rest and think about it all after they had settle down with their emotions. Taehyung was quiet throughout Jimin’s talking until he himself was about to leave for his appointment. It was because of Jimin who was asking where his meeting would be and if he wasn’t going to be late seeing that he spent his time listening to their complicated problem before setting out for the meeting.

“I don’t know. It was Mochi something. It doesn’t matter, it’s only a twenty minutes ride from Jin hyung restaurant according to the GPS. I’ve checked already.” That was when Taehyung look up and got on his phone with his secretary. He was questioning Taehyung’s actions until Jimin told him it’s the very same restaurant. So… here he was with the flowers Taehyung had asked him to deliver to the cafe’s owner with an apology. He had asked Taehyung as to the reason why he didn’t went to see her himself but Taehyung only had his head down and muttered a “I don’t think she would be most pleasant to see me right now. Even I’m not ready to meet her.” Jin hyung had gave him a nod of acknowledgment when he had looked at him for a confirmation. “This time it’s okay Taehyung, but make sure you meet her when you’re ready, okay? And don’t forget Hobie.” He immediately agreed with Jin hyung and looked at Taehyung response which was just a weak nod.

Well, let’s do this Kim Namjoon.

Seokjin's POV

He couldn’t stay calm. Jimin had went straight to the company to settle the matters regarding how they had made their supposedly model’s friend pissed. Jimin was only hoping that the others will decide on a new model or something because it’ll be really hard to get the same model to work with them. He had sent Taehyung back to his house and Hobie had finally came down from the resting area upstairs to have his beef hotpot that he had ignored as soon as he reached the restaurant. He took the liberty of warming the dish for Hobie and sat down in front of him just watching him eating. They were both quiet. He had decided that Hobie will talk to him when he’s ready. “I need to make a call.”

He needed to check on Namjoon. Responsible guy had an important task to do other than his meeting today. He was waiting for the call to get through and asked Namjoon how’s he doing “I’m at the entrance. Pray for me hyung. I just hope they didn’t hit..” There was a pause on the other side and he wondered if he had met her. “I can see them. I’ll call you back hyung.” He hoped that Namjoon wouldn’t be so surprised when he did.

He had already took a guess when Jimin was describing the model and her friend which was the owner of the cafe who had a triplet. He was completely sure after Jimin had declared the cafe’s name though. It’s just that he didn’t want to freak everyone out and he thought that among his friends, Namjoon will probably be the most calm and rational after knowing the truth. Henc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter