The Birthday Party

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

It was morning and she knew she would have to face her doom today. The triplets couldn’t be more energetic than this. They were running, climbing and ripping of the decoration she had put her effort on until she felt like her fingers could cry from trying to put them back on. She stared at the letters arranged on the wall and sighed. “Guys, I can’t play with you if you wreck off the decoration.” It was supposed to be a happy occasion. It’s the triplet’s fifth birthday. They were having just a small party in the garden. Yejin unnie had put so much care and effort into everything to make sure it’s perfect that she didn’t have the heart to say she didn’t want to be here. They have been persuading her to meet everyone and start anew. Well, they should know that she couldn’t because they hate her. “Tell the the truth about Eunseo.” She can still remember what Haeri unnie suggested that night but no, never.

You know what’s worst? There are no other guests. It was just the seven of them and us. Yejin unnie had forbidden her from inviting other people. She said she wanted to make it a little private this year. Private?! And she thought inviting seven people they had barely meet was private? Nice joke. And then she looked at the foods Haeri unnie was taking out from the house. “Are we going to feed the whole town?” That come out quite sarcastic. “You know Yejin wants everything to be perfect for the guests.” Haeri unnie replied while giving her a reprimanding look. “Perfect for the guests? I thought she didn’t favor Kim Taehyung.” There was silence and she knew she shouldn’t have said that. She was just being carried away be her emotions. She shouldn’t say things that can remind Yejin unnie of sad occasion even though she convinced us that she had already move on from it.

“I’m sorry, I’ll just get on with the decoration.” She said boringly and looked up to find Haeri unnie smiling at her before going inside to get more food. She was reflecting on herself when she heard sharp tearing sound from her side. She turned left and gasped at the letters that she had just rearranged again were now on the floor gazing sadly at her. She erupted. “That’s it! You little devils are going to get it. Don’t let me catch you!” It soon become a running frenzy with Yejin unnie shouting at them to stop. Haeri unnie just laughed.

Jungkook’s POV

For goodness sake, it was holiday! He thought he could enjoy his holiday after stressing out from Jungnan noona wedding preparations. She might looked like a simple minded person but she can be quite thorough and shrewish when it comes to her wedding. He knows the reason his hyung’s came all dandy early in the morning surrounding his bed. They had been trying to make him go to the birthday party. How many time must he say he didn’t want to go before they can understand? He can feel someone nudging his and its starting to annoy him. It must be Tae hyung. “Come on Jungkook, we’ve already given our word to Jung Yejin that you would come with us. You’re going to hurt her. Plus, Jimin and I still needs to create a good bond with Haeri noona before we start working with her.”

He kicked the blanket away making them startled and moved away from the bed. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. “Seriously hyung? That’s your problem. I don’t want to get involved.” He got up and moved to the coffee table by the window. He took a sit and looked at his hyungs. They were all looking at him expectantly. “No. You know who’s there right? I’ll never go.” As mush as he’d like to keep his meeting with Soojung a secret, his hyungs had already found out. And guess what? They watched everything too. The sole reason they didn’t for it was because they knew it wasn’t like any other kisses he had with other girls. He wasn’t a player like Taehyung but sometime he had his fair share of companion though they only lasted for three days the longest.

“It’s time we forget the past and learn to forgive. It’s been eight years Jungkook.” He looked at Jin hyung and tensed. This is the topic that he hoped none of them brought up even thought the reason he didn’t want to go was exactly that. He would never forget what had happened in the past. Not after it destroyed him. “Eunseo had gone and for God’s sake, we didn’t know how she’s living all this while!” He didn’t meant to screamed at his hyungs. It wasn’t their fault but he couldn’t control his anger every time it comes to his mind. Just like the night he met Soojung. He lost control and he wanted her to feel what Eunseo had gone through. “That’s right. We didn’t know how she’s living after she left.”

He was relieved that Yoongi hyung understands him. At least one of them did. Eunseo must have left in pain after going through all the horror. First, his change of heart, and then the man who broke into her room happened. He was thinking of any possibility of the reason she left. It was three days after the man broke into her room. After that night, she had been running away from them and on the third night, she eventually left. Was she scared that he wouldn’t accept her after she had been touched by another man or was she hurt so bad from his change of heart? He couldn’t find the culprit who broke into her room nor Soojung. They had left the very night it happened. He was left with no clue to where he should find Eunseo which result to him aimlessly looking for her. It was when he finished college that his hyungs managed to stop him from looking for Eunseo. They stopped him from going crazy. Work has now become his distractions. All that he had gone through were what made him today. He was cold. Very cold.

“But what if she was actually living happily without you?” He was surprised to hear what Yoongi hyung had said. It makes him go quiet for how long, he didn’t realized. What if? What if she’s really happy? Doesn’t that mean that she betrayed him? He had tried to be faithful to her. To the extent where he ignored his feelings toward Soojung in the hope that she will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter