The CCTV

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeri's POV

Soojung won’t say anything. She left super early to check on her apartment that she usually spent most of her time on when she gets new project. Hence, she and Yejin took the liberty of watching Mochi’s CCTV to find out anything they can. Well, it was not the most proper scene to watch with six other men in a restaurant. After the triplet’s babysitter came, she and Yejin rushed to Jin’s restaurant after giving Jin a call. He insisted that they call him Jin since it’s been the second time they met.

For a while, when the video they took from the CCTV recording ended no one said anything. We were just looking at each other hoping that someone would say something until Kim Taehyung said he needed to have another look. Everyone was giving him dirty looks. “I guess…I don’t have to take another look.” The people that gathered here today were all Jin’s close friend and seeing how they wasn’t surprised seeing the recording, they must have known Soojung and a lot of other things.

She and Yejin were actually wondering how they can find out about this man in the video when Yejin remembered that Jin had left his business card during his visit to the cafe. “Haeri unnie, I think this man can help us. He might knew something.” She couldn’t agree more with Yejin. That explain why they were here even though for a while, Yejin was hesitating as she was afraid that Kim Taehyung would be here. It took her some time to make a decision to come along. “I shouldn’t be intimidated by him. I didn’t do anything wrong.” Though since we came, Yejin wouldn’t even look at Kim Taehyung direction while Kim Taehyung keeps on glancing towards Yejin hoping that she would look at him even once.

“Do you guys have any idea on this? My youngest wasn’t herself anymore after this happened. It’s even worst than when she met Jin and Namjoon.” There goes the silence again. What is actually their deal with Soojung? She finds it hard to even guess. Jin looked at the group as if gaining strength and started talking. “I am the one who brought her into our circle. But it was a mistake. You might not agree but I hope you’ll listen first.” She’s not oblivious. She had noticed how some of them had a look of somewhat resentment and guilt. This can’t be good.

Yejin's POV

“Why have you came so late?” She was preparing to say goodbye and tend to the table her few last customers for the night had sat. Her workers had already settled everything for the restaurant upstairs and that left only her and Haeri unnie in the cafe to close up. She thought that Soojung was not going to show up today even though she was fully aware that Soojung’s research project was supposed to start in the next month. Poor girl. She hoped that Soojung can lean on her and Haeri unnie more. She didn’t have to carry the burden of her past with her. They will always be here for Soojung.

“I met Jinyoung to finalize the members of the new research project.” She was out of things to say and she felt like she didn’t know what topic she should start to converse. Jinyoung is the head of medical corporation that Soojung works for. He came here quite frequently when he has time. She was about to ask how Jinyoung’s doing when Haeri unnie’s voice interrupted her. “You don’t need to worry, Namjoon will not reject the offer.” She looked at Haeri unnie as if asking her if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter