The Wedding

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

"Come with me.” She looked at how her unnies were fixing her hair and dress, paying every little details as if it was her own wedding.”And it’s not my wedding, you don’t have to doll me all up like this.” They weren’t even paying any intention to her. It’s only when Haeri unnie was done pulling back her few last strands of hair that Haeri unnie pulled her away from the mirror to face her. “We were not invited and there might be no space in the car.” Damn it. If it wasn’t Jungnan unnie request that Namjoon was to pick her up himself, she could have went with Haeri and Yejin unnie using the GPS. “Please, Soojung. Make up with Jungkook will you? He had invited you first, I’m sure you didn’t want to lose your love once again.” She looked at Yejin unnie incredulously and snorted. “I don’t love him.”

“Yeah right. Judging from your personality, you wouldn’t even spare Jungkook after what he did to you in Mochi unless you still love him.” And then there’s still the birthday party incident. Her face was slowly getting warm and she couldn’t risk having them reading her real emotions. Actually, they were right. She just didn’t found it in herself to admit to it. Not when the possibility of her and Jungkook to be back like how they used to was unclear. She didn’t want to get herself hurt and so she was keeping her feelings at bay for the moment. “I’m not.” She could see how Haeri and Yejin unnie were about to protest her but the sound of car honking stopped them. “Looks like your ride is here.”

“Sorry you had to be there early on short notice, Soojung. We wanted to see if we could be of any help for Jungnan noona. Jimin is already there.” She entered the car and found Jin sunbae sitting in front with Namjoon sunbae driving and Taehyung at the back expectantly looking around for Yejin unnie she bet. “It’s fine, Jin sunbae.” She smiled and opened the window to find Haeri and Yejin unnie watching her proudly as if she’s going to her own wedding. “Take care of Soojung would you? She’s not that good at socializing.” She really appreciate it. Thank you, Yejin unnie.

“I know. Don’t worry, our Soojung had always been like that.” She was embarrassed with what Jin sunbae had said. She didn’t see it coming. And then there was Taehyung. “I’m very good at protecting woman.” She was sure he said that to impressed Yejin unnie but man, he just lose many points. Jin and Namjoon sunbae were snickering at how Yejin unnie was just side-eyeing Taehyung. “We’ll be going then.” Namjoon sunbae finally excused ourselves when he saw Taehyung was depressed by his own attempt to look cool.

“I’m just curious but does Yejin have a boyfriend?” She believed Taehyung was behaving outrageously. She was sure he had a nice intention but expressed in quite a wrong way. She knew very well why he was like that. Taehyung’s mother used to have an affair with his father perfectly knowing but resorted to neglect it. But surely, all his father inheritance went to him after he died. “I’m sorry, but even if she doesn’t have one, Yejin unnie will never consider you as a potential boyfriend.” Taehyung’s expression mirrored a kid who had his candy taken away after getting a shot. “Bummer.” He was now sulking after hearing the comment from Namjoon sunbae. They were only silence accompanying them along the way after that. Only Jin sunbae randomly throwing questions at her every now and then.

“We’re almost there. Don’t worry Tae, I’m sure Yejin had long forgiven you.” Along the way she didn’t say much despite Jin sunbae trying to get her to speak as much as he can but maybe she should console Taehyung now. “Jin sunbae’s right. After the incident, Yejin unnie had never brought it up anymore.” The look of relief of Taehyung face was a much better face compared to his pouting one. But it was not for long. “I don’t want her to forgive me. If she did, there will be no reason for me to see her anymore.” As the car pulled to a stop we were entranced by Taehyung speech before Namjoon sunbae opened the door and snickered. “Unbelievable”

She soon followed Namjoon and Jin sunbae’s step getting out of the car and surveyed the surrounding house compound. It was enormous. From the look at it they were just going for a simple wedding ceremony. That’s so much like the Jeon. Even though it’s not so early anymore when they arrived but she can see how Jimin was still busy directing the crew to set up the place. They approached him and Jimin found the arrival of his friends very helpful. He had informed us that a few problems came up with the catering and he just managed to find a solution. Hence, they were out of hands. The others were quickly assigned to other tasks leaving her wondering alone inside the house. It wasn’t long before she found the bride’s room.

“It’s that you?! Let me see you. You look so beautiful. It has been ages since I met you. Oh, I really miss you, Soojung.” Jungnan unnie was hugging her tightly despite the warning from her stylist not to ruined his creation. “I miss you too, unnie. Look at you, you’re looking so beautiful on your wedding!” By now, the stylist was annoyed that Jungnan unnie just didn’t want to sit back and get her hair done. So she decided to help by pulling Jungnan unnie back to her sit. The stylist had mouthed a silent thank you. “Soojung, it’s a mess down there and Jungkook just didn’t want to wake up! Jimin had give up trying to wake him up. He wouldn’t act like this when he’s staying alone at his apartment. Could you please help me?” She looked at Jungnan unnie’s puppy eyes and found it hard to resist her request when they just met for the first time after years. “Where’s Jungyeon?” Jungkook’s little sister must be here too right? “She’s coming back from Australia today. Jimin was supposed to get her at the airport in a while. Now I’m not sure if he can go anymore with all the ruckus down there.”

She found herself staring at the door minutes after that. How the hell did she end up in front of Jungkook’s door? Coming to this wedding was such a bad decision. She should have insisted that she would go herself and come only when it’s time for the wedding or else ditch the wedding. Nevertheless she knocked and wait for an answer which in her opinion there won’t be any until the world end. Therefore, she allowed herself in. Jungkook never change. Still sleeping with his body sprawled all over. She went over to pull the curtain causing the sunlight to annoy him. “I told you I’m tired. There’s so much work last night.” She side-eyed him before pulling the blanket off his body. “It’s a chaos out there and you’re sleeping on your sister’s wedding?” He must have least expected her to wake him up because his eyes shot open the moment he heard her voice.

Jungkook’s POV

The sun was hurting his eyes. Jimin hyung just won’t stop bugging him. He has been coming every fifteen minutes to force him out of his bed, but he just didn’t feel like waking up yet. He was ready to act like he wasn’t affected by Jimin hyung’s nagging but the voice that tried to wake him up next took him off guard. Of course, she would be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter