The Truth

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

She was terrified. They wouldn’t leave her alone. She had nowhere to run. The students were tormenting her. She ended up in the toilet cubicle where she knows if she was caught, there were no escape. Her tears were running down her face. Cold sweat bullets dripping down her face but still, she was quiet. Footsteps. She heard them coming to her direction. She was scared until she felt like her heart might burst anytime soon. She grabbed the locket around her neck hoping to get strength from it and to hope that someone can come and save her. Anyone. That was when the door was flung open with a loud thump. In a split seconds, she was thrown to the sink facing all the angry faces that some of them she didn’t even recognize.

They did almost everything to her. Why is this happening to her? At that moment, the memories that she cherished upon coming to this college were playing vividly in her mind. The moment when Jin sunbae discovered her under the shady trees behind the building and told her that her drawing were impressive. He had invited them to their club room to spent more time with other people. He told her that she should drop the cold facade and try to smile more. That way people will approach her more. That was when she first met the boys and Eunseo.

Eunseo was the only girl in the room but the boy eating in front of Eunseo was the one who caught her eyes more. The boys were very welcoming and warm and when the boy who was eating introduced himself, she fell for him hard. It was his eyes, they were warm but intimidating. Because he wasn’t anything like her. Unlike her, he was warm, confident and considerate.But it was not long after that she came to knew how Jungkook and Eunseo were a thing. The whole college knows and support them. As she spent time with them in the art club, she can feel that Jungkook love Eunseo a lot.

Eunseo was different from her. She always had a smile plastered on her face and didn’t have any problem talking to almost everyone whether she knows them or not unlike her. She can still remember when Eunseo had helped her to clear the misunderstanding between her and a group of girls. She had accidentally tripped and ruined one of the girl’s shirt. She didn’t stand a chance but when she was partnered up with Jungkook for the college project, she was ecstatic. She was looking forward to getting to know him more. But something she never imagined happened, Jungkook kissed her.

Jungkook’s POV

When Jin hyung first brought her to the club room, the first thing that came into his mind was he knew that girl. She was always alone and she had an extra cold exterior that made people around her feel timid. He knows this because Eunseo had always update him with the people in the college during her constant blabbering whenever they spent time together. The way he saw it, Eunseo seems not to be able to live is she didn’t give her attention to others around her. That’s why he loves her. It was amazing how she never hesitated to give help to others. Eunseo had never missed his basketball match and she made sure he eat well. Every man on campus were jealous of him for having Eunseo.

But when Mrs. Kwon set him up to partner for college project with Soojung, he ended up spending more times with her and things started to feel weird. Like how he started to look at how Soojung’s hair fall by her side whenever she reads something and how she secretly smiles when someone in the group was acting silly. He was slipping. He needed to get a grip of himself. He already had Eunseo and Eunseo had been supporting him all along.

Therefore, he decided that he should stop spending too much time with Soojung and focus on Eunseo. Tonight, he decided to take Eunseo out for her favorite strawberry ice shaved and apologize for his sudden change of behavior. He knows that Eunseo must have felt upset when he didn’t spend much time with her. He was glad when Eunseo had told him that she understands and it’s not like he was cheating her. Well, he almost feel like cheating. But he guess everything’s find as long as he stays loyal to Eunseo. He walked Eunseo home and was heading back to his dorm when he saw Soojung walking towards the club room. What was she doing alone there?

She was looking at the sheets on the table when she was startled by his appearance. “I was just finishing some work.” She had told him then. He just decided to spent some time away from her, what was he doing now? “Is there anything I can help with?” His mouth isn’t working the way he wants. She just smiled and rejected his offer. “But I can’t leave a girl alone at night. Come on, let me help.” He took a seat next to her and took some papers from her. “Jungkook, you shouldn’t be here. What would people think if they saw us?”

Soojung’s POV

“What do you mean?” Jungkook was so innocent. How can he asked her why she would worry if people see them? They were friends. But they were spending way to much time together that people were starting to give her stares and warnings. Not to mention it’s getting harder for her to control herself from falling in love with him more. He already had Eunseo and Eunseo is her friend. She would never do anything to hurt Eunseo. “Is there anything that I should know?”

By now she had started to pack her things and she was trying hard to avoid his eyes. She looked at Jungkook and stand up, ready to leave. “Nothing. Everything will be fine if you just act like now. You should spend les

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter