The Latte

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's POV

“Where’s Hoseok hyung?” He looked up from the plate he was wiping and smiled. He’s been expecting Namjoon since he left his restaurant. “Yoongi came and took him home.” From the look on Namjoon's face, he was sure that Namjoon had met her. He decided to keep his silence and wait for him to speak up. The way Namjoon’s shoulder slumped as soon as he took a seat in front of him tells a lot of things. He watched Namjoon hesitating and sighing every other time. It must be too much for him. “How’s the meeting with your team director?” He decided to distract Namjoon so that he can naturally let everything out.

“I’m not sure if she’s gonna be my team director.” Now he didn’t understand what Namjoon was talking about. He finally had the golden chance to work with his dream company and he’s considering? He never thought anything could stop Namjoon from striving for this job. After all the nagging about how he was tired of only spending time in Yoongi’s studio with Hoseok and that he needed something to do with his life? He didn’t see this coming. “Why? I thought that..” It can't be that because he met her, he's too upset to accept the offer.

“I met Soojung and she's the team director.” So...her is Soojung. Soojung is team director. What an unexpected turns of events. Fate really have it ways of bringing them togather. You can't avoid it.

Namjoon's POV

He waited for Jin hyung’s reaction to his confession but Jin hyung wasn’t saying anything. He finally looked up and saw Jin hyung’s wiping the plate as if he didn’t hear anything. “Hyung, can’t you hear me? I’m not cracking jokes. I’m dropping a bomb right in front of you.” It couldn’t be that Jin hyung didn’t hear him, he was sitting right in front of him. He knew that Jin hyung was the calmest among them and he was always calm while leading the group. But this was Soojung he’s talking about. Jin hyung couldn’t be that calm. Even he had to use a few hours to compose himself and conceded to Jin hyung. Unless..”I already met her.”

Okay…now he’s speechless. He’s dumbfounded. This was a catastrophe. Jin hyung had already met Soojung? He knows everything? But why didn’t he say anything at all? How long has he know? “I met her two months ago when I was trying to find new ideas for the restaurant. That’s when I met Soojung.” He can only looked at Jin hyung in disbelief. He couldn’t quite process all the information he just received. He was still trying hard when..”You met Soojung?” The worst case scenario had just happen. The one person he would like to keep this matter away from as long as possible heard them.

“Jungkook.”

Taehyung's POV

He parked his car and took the plastic of soju out. He was a bit nervous but more than anything he had to clean up his mess. He had noticed Yoongi hyung’s car parked outside of Hoseok hyung’s house. Well, luckily he brought extra soju. He ring the bell and was quickly met with Yoongi hyung boring look. “Come in Taehyung. Hoseok’s upstairs. I’ll give you guys some time alone. Just make sure you didn’t steer your ship the wrong way okay.” He was actually glad that Yoongi hyung was there. At least Yoongi hyung must have cheer Hoseok hyung a little bit by creating music. Jimin can’t come with him because of work. That little champ never failed to amaze him with his devotion to do his best in everything.

He head upstairs and stopped when he saw Hoseok hyung. When Hoseok hyung looked up to him, his face quickly broke into a sloppy smile. “Am I allowed to take a seat?” He looked at Hoseok hyung expectantly and stand awkwardly. “You’re already inside my house.” He took that as a yes and quickly took a seat beside Hoseok hyung.

“So…I’m sorry hyung. I know I hurt you. I was careless with my words. I clearly admits that it was my fault. I wouldn’t do it again. I was too emotional about my Gucci..” He was basically blabbering when Hoseok hyung stopped him.”Taehyung.” He was afraid that Hoseok hyung will never forgive him because he stopped him from talking. Is he going to send him out now? Apologies won’t work? “I was just triggered by my past memories. It’s not your fault. It’s my destiny to have a  as my father.” What Hoseok hyung just said was supposed to make him better but why does he felt more guilty?

He felt dreary when he realized what he has done this morning. He was a jerk. To Hoseok hyung and to Jung Yejin. He wasn’t ready to meet Jung Yejin yet but he know that he had to quickly solve his misunderstanding with Hoseok hyung. He was an immature creature but today he went overboard. Hoseok hyung’s father was caught for and sentenced to years in prison. And it wasn’t just one girl. Turns out it was periodic. Costs Hoseok hyung's mother her sanity. All this while, Hoseok hyung had been masking his sadness with a smile that they all know was sometimes not genuine and pretentious. Especially when he just got back from his visiting his mother at the institute. Nevertheless, they tried everything they could to cheer him up. He couldn’t be more grateful to the hyung who had been understanding his situation. And here he was rubbing more salt on Hoseok hyung’s wound.

“Even though you were being a nasty brat this morning, I believe our friendship is far more precious and valuable. So yeah, apology accepted.” He thanked Hoseok hyung for the nth time while hugging him and offered the soju with a big smile. Yoongi hyung came on cue as if he had been listening this whole time just waiting for the right time to jump in. “You guys are having soju without me? Bad kids.” Hoseok hyung was about to lecture Yoongi hyung on privacy before his phone rings. The caller was Jungkook. What would he want at this time of night? It’s pretty late already. “Where did Namjoon hyung went to this morning?” As soon as he accept the call, Jungkook goes straight to business. This is not how Jungkook was supposed to treat him. No hello? And what’s with his voice? It sounded demanding. “Is this how you are goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter