The Present

Once Upon a Time a Judas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

“Can’t you be slower than this, hyung?” Hoseok hyung was a little breathless when he got into the car with his things. It’s not that they can’t wait but they have an important appointment to attend to. The company newest line of brand was hanging on the line. They need to make sure the model they had carefully chosen from the massive candidates agreed to work with them. Furthermore, this was a collaboration with their counterpart in business. They had to make sure it’ll be a booming success. And Hoseok hyung just needed to choose today to make them give him a lift to his music studio.

“Let the man live. I’ve got this Jimin hyung. She’ll agree to work with us no matter what. Who can reject working with a handsome man like me? She’ll be smitten the moment she sees me.” And that’s our associate director. He’s pride on his appearance was really strong. He admitted that Taehyung was by far one of the most good-looking man he had ever met. If only he wasn’t a Lothario, he would be the complete package a woman need. Taehyung was younger than him by a year but his position in the company was lower than Taehyung. He’s working under Taehyung as the marketing director. Well, what can he say, Taehyung was the company's sole heir in his preparation to take over the company. He knows very well that Taehyung real potentials was just hidden behind his casanova antics.

“Sorry guys, I lost my toothbrush. Had to go through troubles to find them in the fridge. I can’t actually remember why it’s there though. And I had to warm it first before I can brush my teeth.” Seriously, how much cuter can Hoseok hyung be? They had informed Hoseok hyung that he had to tag along for the meeting first as they didn’t have much time on the clock anymore. “Fine with me.” was what Hoseok hyung replied. Well, he's not really much of a whiner.

Hoseok's POV

He wouldn’t have to ask them for a lift if it wasn’t because of Namjoon. That y brain man was finally scouted to be a researcher in the medical company he had always dreamed to work with. He had a meeting with his team director this afternoon and he had told him that he have to prepare for the meeting. “I need to fill myself with knowledge and confidence. I've been resting to long and I still need to dressed decently. First impression is very important.” Hence, Namjoon can’t give him a lift as usual. Namjoon had been spending a lot of time with him and Yoongi after he came back from his studies in Edinburgh. He would be there just jamming to whatever he and Yoongi had come up with. He thought that it was very nice for Namjoon to start working already cause he looked like a bum not doing anything in the studio.

He would usually grab breakfast at Jin hyung’s first, but these kids had important things to settle so he was just going to go with the flow. He was also proud of how the youngsters had their life sorted out despite being boisterous and too playful in the past. He wasn’t condemning them as he indeed enjoyed their company too. They were actually a big ball of sunshine in his life. He was grateful to have the six of them down the path of his life.

Jungkook was supposed to be in their meeting with the new product representative model. it's a collaboration between the Jeon and the Kim company. But poor Jungkook was forced to help with his older sister wedding preparations. They were going to list the guest to be invited today. He was happy that Jungnan noona had finally found the love of her life at 33-years old. He reckoned she’d be an old spinster if she only focused on working for their company. Jungkook might be the only son in their family but he was still young and wasn’t ready to take full charge of the company. Jungnan noona have been acting as the president ever since their father, Mr. Jeon had passed away. Mrs. Jeon now only stayed at home and all she did was making sure her children are happy.

It was a swift thirty minutes drive before they reached an enormous cafe located in a quiet and quite secluded area. The green surrounding was a great scenery and it made him feel calm. He noticed that there were only the cafe and a house situated a little bit far away from the cafe which he guess was the cafe owner’s. He read the sign ‘Mochi’ and quickly peeked inside the two stories cafe. “Hey, what kind of model have you guys found? Her taste is unique. How does she even know about this place? I guess your project are going to be magnificent.” He quickly brought his feet into the premise to get his breakfast leaving the youngsters outside observing the place with curiosity. He wondered how all these customers found this place. He was amazed by the interior of the cafe. It was simple yet classy. Feeling excited, he quickly took a selca and posted it into SNS. He believed good things should be shared with everyone.

Wait, was that beef hotpot he smelled? Isn't it supposed to be a cafe?

Taehyung's POV

He felt strange about the place. The place was only radiating warmth that he wasn’t really fond of. Like he’s going to fall into deep slumber if he spent more time here. He was most afraid of that. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter