Leave me alone.

Dragon's Lair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark kisses me on the forehead, his soft lips lingering for a moment.

or did I imagine that?

“Be good” he whispers, his eyes softening. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiles, a little sadly. “See you around, my angel.”

“Bye Mark” I say forcing a small smile.

 

He pulls me in for one last kiss, just a simple touch of our lips, before he rides away.

 

I watched his bike disappear before I walk into my house, stopping at the door when I see Kris sitting with my mother having tea and coffee. I blink once slowly and shake my head.

 

Well there goes my good mood.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in disbelief “I have nothing to say to you, so please leave.”

 

With that, I walk upstairs to my room, turning my back on them. Not bothering to look back.

 

“Steph! Where have you been? Don’t talk to your boyfriend like that. I raised you better” my mother screams.

 

Ignoring her, I continued to walk to my room. Kris follows me, he closes the door behind him and then turns to me and sighs deeply, as if he is building up courage to speak to me. He’s going to need it. I sit on my bed and look up to him blankly, ready to get this over and done with.

 

I have my resting face on, showing no emotions what so ever. I don’t want him to have a part of me anymore, not even my anger. He will get nothing from me.

 

His betrayal hurts more than his actions. It didn’t gut me inside that he was with another wonder… it was well a wakeup call.

 

I was in a relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter