The start.

Dragon's Lair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He nods his head at me. He then starts to walk toward me, his gaze roaming my body, slowly.

He grins and reaches out his hand to me, without a word. I don’t think. I take his hand. He pulls me into his body for a hug that brings back a million memories. I lay my head against his chest and smile. “Long-time no see” i say breaking the silence... Inhaling his scent I’m weird I know but I can’t help it something that I will never admit to another person.

“Look at you, all grown up” he says in a low husky voice, giving me shivers. My body is on the curvy side. I am a part of the itty-bitty committee and narrow waist and solid thighs. Oh, for an Asian I have a big . I don’t like it, but the way he is staring at me lets me know that he does.

He likes what he sees.

A heck of a lot.

And it makes me feel good. Confident.

 

“I could say the same” I reply breathlessly, checking him out... Is that an eight-pack under there I want to let my hands wander over his stomach... to feel what’s there.

He laughs “Like what you see, don’t you?”

I step away from him, clearing my throat. I’ve always like what I’ve seen with him; that was the problem

“I’m surprised you recognized me”

He bites his bottom, “It was the hair, dead giveaway”

I swallowed hard. “Oh.”

“It’s only been a couple of years, Steph, how could I forget you?”

“Oh” I repeated” Nice Steph nice

 

“Who are you here with?” He asks, looking behind me at the bar “Not that It matters”

“No one” I reply, shrugging my shoulders like its nothing.

He frowns “You came here alone? It’s not safe Steph; this bar gets some bad people” Like you? “I was only here for a bit, and plus I drove. I’m fine. I deserve to have a little fun now and then, you know”

 

He gives me a cheeky smile. “Yes, I guess so. What are you doing right now?”

Raising my brows “I WAS going home”

He smirks “And now?”

 

I my lips and look around before replying “And now I’m going wherever you are”. He laughs softly. “You always did like following me around, didn’t you?”

I tighten my lips into a straight line and look at me car. “I can always go home, you know” I stepped towards my car when he pulls me closer against him. “I don’t think so, Babe. You aren’t going anywhere.”

“is that right?” I ask breathlessly.

“I’m grown up now, and there won’t be any following. I can walk away easily as I can stay”

 

It was bold, telling him I was going wherever he was. His reply, however made me angry. I used to follow hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter