The future.

Dragon's Lair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, running away from your problems aren't going to solve them. Lying wasn’t going to solve your problems too. You’re lucky my of a brother mentioned you left. Not only that but you were PREGNANT and i wouldn’t even know i was going to have a ing kid!” He has completely lost it.

Sigh talking about putting me down when I'm already lost myself.

“ Out of all people i don't need your right now mark” looking down at my feet feeling guilt and feel like I'm the worst person ever. Being honest i probably wouldn't have told him.

“You would have gone on, wouldn't you? you whole life without telling me, don't you think i at least deserve to hear about this from you Steph?” Mark says in disbelief, anger and pain could be heard in his tone.

 

“Do you really think you could give this kid a good life mark?!”

i know it was the wrong thing to say but it needed to be said. 

 

His eyes turned hard and cold.

“ Well guess thats what you're going to find out now aren't you”

 

“ How do you even know this kid is even yours mark?” fighting back, lifting my chin up showing him i am not backing down. But why exactly am i pushing him to the limit… i don't know myself tbh 

Sigh “ i know because the broke that night… and you haven't slept with Kris for awhile now or anyone for that matter” looking at me straight in the eyes. 

 

“ THE BROKE?!” 

 

Well theres the explanation for everything. Who does he think is? yes i haven't had with anyone else but how would HE know?

Ignoring my comment he speaks again

“Pack your , Steph. You have 5 minutes or we are leaving without it” 

 

Fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter