Running away from my problems.

Dragon's Lair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CURSING AHEAD

Sitting in my car starring at the motel in disgust in front of me. Not some 5 star motel\hotel for sure. I feel sorry for myself.. I'm suppose to be a strong women, i need to be. I have a strong will though, I'm not afraid to say what is on my mind, i don't back down. 

I personally find awkward situations funny, I don't know why but i guess that’s just me. 

There’s a first for everything.

 

walking up to the reception i look at the stains on the wall trying to not look the mold next to it.

The receptionist gave me a y look and handed me the keys. 

Dragging myself towards the room with one of the bags i packed.

Opening the door to my room i walked in and checked it out. feeling more sorry for myself, feeling pathetic too. I thought for some reason that $60 would get a decent room but nope i totally thought wrong. 

 

Dropping my bag down i sat on the bed and looked around the room, theres a couch, tv and a fridge. I guess it’s not that bad. Opening my bag i brought it had my passport, snacks, purse and clothes and a few valuables. I grabbed the container that had fruits i prepared before out and ate a slice of apple. Thinking about the future..

 

*what should i do*

I have about $5000 saved up, a growing belly and no idea what to do with my life.

The perfect life i planned just went down the drain.

It’s a scary thought to think about what i should do next with my life, especially in this situation. 

 

I need to keep moving, i know that for sure. One night here and then continue to drive to get away from this place as far as possible. I don't need that in my life anymore. 

 

Getting ready for bed i started to regret not bringing my own sheets. Climbing into to bed that smelt a bit off i knew this was going to be my life from now on.. i have no rights to complain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I’m back on the road again, still heading as far as i can get from that hometown of mine. I’m enjoying these long rides, allows me to think and be by myself. Heading to another shifty motel as it was getting dark, i like driving but not in the dark, it gives me the shivers. I got a room and fell asleep as soon as i got in bed, the next day was going to be tiring, i need to apply for anywhere and everywhere i can. I don’t have the rights to be picky in my circumstances. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter