Still bugging me.

Dragon's Lair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope this double update will make up for my disappearance! 

 

 

“I understand” cutting him off.

I’ve heard about this before. Men trying to put the blame on the woman so she thinks it was her lacking, making the man cheat. Then she takes some of the blame and gives him another chance, hoping they can work things out.

 

“You do?!” he asks, looking hopeful.

“Sure, I do. You are PATHETIC, weak, a CHEATING BASTARD who can’t even own up to his own actions. So instead you try to blame it on me.” I reply, narrowing my eyes on him.

Honestly, I’m not a perfect. In fact, I probably don’t even know what I’m talking about, considering this was my only relationship. But what I do know is that I won’t allow a mean to cheat on me or disrespect me. Sure, everyone makes mistakes but Kris isn’t even sorry.

 

He is only sorry he got caught.

There’s a huge difference.

“Steph…”

“You control your own actions, Kris. Not me. And your actions tell me that you don’t deserve me. Now, please just leave me alone!” I say, feeling tired, upset and sick of life ing around with me.

 

“So, what, one mistake and you’re going to throw away six years?” He says, his jaws clenching.

“YES!” I yell. “Now, get out! Go annoy that !”

He’s her problem now, not mine.

“What the ever.” He snaps, closing the door behind him as he leaves.

 

Finally, peace and quiet.

I know our breakup is for the best, but it still hurts. Not once did I ever think Kris would hurt me in this way. He has been my friend since… forever.

He should have just broken up with me.

Why didn’t he?

 

I shove my face into my pillow and cry.

 

 

Over the next week, Kris tries to win me back. He calls me, shows up to my house, and corners me at school.

 

But it doesn’t work, and won’t ever work. There is no point in us getting back together. I wish we could become friends, but I don’t really see that happening after what he did. Once I’m done… I’m done.

I tell him repeatedly that there is no way in hell I am going to take him back. I told him that I forgave him, but I’d never forget what he did. (Forgive but never forget)

He needs to move on wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter