The Decree

Half Hate, Part Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight flowed through the blinds of Baekhyun's bedroom window alerting him to the annoying start of his day. He let out a soft airy groan of disapproval as he rolled beneath the warm blanket of his bedding covering his head up with his pillow for good measure to block out the start of his day. Or at least he was trying to do that before his bedroom door burst forth with a bustle of joy entering his bedroom with an excited ek!

At that sound he groaned again in annoyance. Especially when his bestfriend decided to pull his blanket off of him to exclaim her excitement wildly to him, "Your engagement to Chanyeol made the morning news!"

He couldn't understand why she was at his home so early in the morning. He wished his mother never gave the girl a key to there places in moments like this one. He was so taking that key back from her if this keeps up!

"Oh, gosh, Jinah could you damage my eardrums some more with your morning squeals, it makes me feel so loved." Baekhyun sarcastically sassed back as he climbed out of bed because his beauty sleep was far from the word ruined. It was completely obliterated.

"But look at the picture that they chose for you guys beneath the headline, Baekkie! Isn't it just so cute?" Jinah beamed witg a dreamy romantic smile gracing her pink lips as she held up the newspaper to his face.

With a snort, he took it from her glaring at the front page article when he finally saw and read the headline and the picture they used underneath it.

'Park Chan Yeol, the heir to Park Industries has officially announced his engagement to his schoolmate and lover, Byun Baek Hyun a mere few hours ago.'

The picture beneath those words was one of the few that he and Chanyeol had taken together. It was one where Chanyeol was holding him in his arms peering down lovingly at him as he blushed gazing back at him in return.

The photographer wanted to appear in love in that shot. Which had been hard for Baekhyun to do since he was not in love with Chanyeol. But oh, how Chanyeol had tricked him in to doing it by whispering in his ear about the naughty little things he'd do to him if he didn't take the picture the way the photographer had asked as he not so subtly grobed him.

He had made sure to knee Chanyeol in the groin for such rude behavior and brashly crude words before hurriedly dragging Jinah home after the shoot with an annoyed angry huff. He does not take kindly to benig openly d by a ert. Of course after that Chanyeol chased him down but he had completely ignored the annoying erse giant.

Baekhyun scoffed at the picture tossing the newspaper down upon the bed as he stood up from his bed. He made his way in to his bathroom with Jinah settling herself on his bed picking the newspaper back up.

"And why do you even have a copy of a newspaper and not an actual magazine anyways, Jinah?" Baekhyun asked with a curious as he stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror above the sink after he'd relieved himself for the morning.

"Why does it matter where I get my news from? I still manage to keep up with the times like everyone else!" Jinah huffed out a pout forming against her lips as she drifted through the newspaper's man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter