The Capture

Half Hate, Part Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright morning sunlight enters through Baekhyun's bedroom window instantly illuminating it. And it is at this exact moment that he sits up in his bed. His dreams- or he means more like his nightmares, were filled with the faces of that insufferable jerk and his friends, along with their overly annoying fangirls. Baekhyun shakes his head to try and shake the thoughts of his dreams away from his minds. And just at that very moment, his cellphone starts to blaringly ring in his ears fully waking him up.

"Hello!" Baekhyun hastily says whilst groggily trying to yawn the rest of his sleep away from his body as he answers the contraption as quickly as possible.

"Wow! You sound so awful in the morning." An unfamiliar male's deep chortling voice says to him from the other side of the phone line. Abruptly, shock, panic, and fear replaces the sleep that is still lingering inside of Baekhyun's entire being. To which, he tries to register the voice inside of his sleeping mind all at the same time. Normally he would've hung up the phone already but the voice was very familiar to him, so he didn't.

"Who is this?" Baekhyun apprehensively asks as he gets from off his bed and begins to gather up his belongings for school, so that he could properly prepare himself for school.

"You haven't recognized my voice yet, Baekhyunnie? I'm a bit disappointed." the male questions him with delight, a tease lingering within the depths of his smooth baritone voice. The other male seems to be amused by Baekhyun's slight confusion- truly unfazed by it in fact. What's more, a sudden thought comes in to Baekhyun's brain and it hits him. Hard. In the jaw. He knew exactly who he was talking to right now! He couldn't believe that he didn't realize it before when it was smacking him right in the face.

"Park Chan Yeol! How did you even get my number? You giant oaf!" Baekhyun righteously sneers at him over the phone in outright anger. And light of this, he had a sneaky feeling about who had given Chanyeol his number. Nevertheless, he still wanted to hear it from out of the jerk's own mouth

"So, that's a slow point for you. C'mon Baekhyun. You can do much better than that. Can't you?" Chanyeol brazenly teases Baekhyun almost to his breaking point. And Baekhyun has already had it with this guy! It has only been one day since he has met him face-to-face again and wishes that he could punch Chanyeol, if only to make himself feel better once again.

"Hey! Chanyeol! Answer my question right this instant! You jerk!" Baekhyun sassily roars out at him through the phone. In which he could still hear the oaf rudely laughing at him from his side of line. And Chanyeol seems to be fully gratified at the implications of it all.

"Sure... a little birdie I know gave it to me." Chanyeol plainly says, not even daring to reveal the person who gave him Baekhyun's phone number. In the end, it didn't really matter since retrieve it was simply a means to an end.

"Seriously. I'm hanging up on you right now. Good-bye, Chanyeol." Baekhyun tigerishly says with a puff of anger in his voice as he hangs up the phone on him with finality. He just hopes that he doesn't have interact with the latter when he arrives at school, because he doesn't think that he make it through the day without wanting to cause him bodily harm in some way, shape, or form.

After of which, Baekhyun walks in to his bathroom and gets himself ready for the school day. And once he is out of the bathroom, Baekhyun leaves his bedroom, heading down the stairs towards the kitchen. His parents were not home at this time and they would not be for a long while. Currently, his father had an important business trip to attend, so his mother had joined him this time around, because she actually hated being apart from his father for too long. And it was completely understandable to Baekhyun.

He had their house entirely to his lonesome. Even so, it was pretty much boring without them being home with him. And most of the time, Jinah was far too busy to ever come over, so he had no one to hang out with right now. He made his way over to the cabinet, grabbing himself a cereal bar from inside. Then he heads to the fridge and takes out a juice box for a quick breakfast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter