The Troth

Half Hate, Part Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ask them yourself..." Chanyeol paused as the rest of his friends entered the lounge as well. Jinah gave a surpressed squeal as Baekhyun glared at her with side glanced warning to behave herself.

"So I really want to know which of us do you find the most horrible?" Kris asked Baekhyun teasingly since this was their first time actually talking to him before they had previously changed schools.

"Chanyeol of course! Why even ask?" Baekhyun lightly scoffed at him.

"Baekhyunnie!" Jinah hissed surprised at her bestfriend's rudeness. Chanyeol on the other hand was not. He had a feeling that he'd pop off like that with being kidnapped before being able to go to school and all. That mouth of his is going to get him in to a lot of trouble one day.

"No, he has every right to defend his position." Kris smiled kindly in Jinah's direction. From the expression on Jinah's face Chanyeol could tell that she thought she was flying up towards heaven at the very sight of him. The poor girl was just weird like that. Always has been!

"I'm not trying to be rude with anyone but to this jerk who kidnapped me on my way to school. Chanyeol take me home! Now!" Baekhyun roared at him like a angry lion- Lioness.

"He's something straight out of a Manga!" Chen jested finally speaking up and eveyone laughed at what he'd just said  because it was sort of true.

"That's what I told him the first day I met him!" Jinah beamed at the quick realization. They all heard the door squeak behind them. So they all peered in that drection to see why it was squeaking like that.

"Chanyeol, you're father wants to see you and your new friends in his office right now." Sang Haneul his father's personal assistant said as she poked her head in between the door to the lounge to speak to him. Then she was gone again.

"Ladies first..." Chanyeol said as Jinah walked ahead of them and Baekhyun walked up to him with a deep scowled in place upon his beautiful face.

"What are you up to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun sneered at him getting closer to him face because he didn't trust him one bit. But Jinah came back to grab his arm and drag him out of the door behind her.

"Come on, I always wanted to meet a man who afford something like all of this!" Jinah smiled happily still dragging a fuming Baekhyun behind her.

"J-Jinah! S-slow down! The man isn't going to just disappear when he was the one that asked to see us!" Baekhyun stuttered as Jinah continued to drag him out of the lounge. Chanyeol followed closely behind them. He knew that Baekhyun wasn't going to like meeting with father once he found out why he was really there.

They finally arrived to Chanyeol's father's office with Jinah still dragging Baekhyun around by the hand excitedly. Chanyeol knocked upon the office door and Haneul answered the door to let them in to the office. She smiled kindly at them and stood to the side letting them in to the huge office space. Chanyeol's father was behind his desk looking over some paperwork that he held within his hand

"Please have a seat..." was all Mr. Park said without even looking up from his work. Baekhyun was forced to sit down next to Chanyeol with Jinah seated at his other side. The nervous tension rose high in the air. Which wasn't much of a surprise as Chanyeol peered at Baekhyun from the corner of his eye.

His eyes followed his every move as his beautiful face held a nervous expression upon it as Jinah rested her head against his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter