YIKES!

♡Love Rush!♡ [WE'RE BACK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan had insisted on going to the Diamond High infirmary, but Joshua pointed out that the Shining High one was closer, plus the idea of running into Seungcheol and Jihoon wasn’t the most entertaining.
He half dragged Jeonghan towards the nurse’s office, before they finally collapsed into the room.

Jeonghan groaned yet again. “Seriously, didn’t the sports coordinators even check to make sure we’d be safe? What was up with that?” 
Joshua smiled. Jeonghan was so different in front of him than when he was Jisoo. It was interesting to see. 
Jeonghan looked at him, and Joshua turned away immediately, still fearing that he’d be recognized. “Um,” he said softly. “Is anything injured? I think there are bandages or something for that…”
Jeonghan flopped onto the bed. “Everything’s broken,” he claimed. 

Joshua came back with a box of bandages and medicinal supplies. 
“Show me,” he said quietly, not looking Jeonghan in the eye. Actually, he hadn’t properly looked Jeonghan in the face ever since he ran into him, and Jeonghan noticed.
“Why’re you speaking so quietly? I can barely hear you,” Jeonghan disputed, trying to meet Joshua’s eyes. Joshua kept averting his gaze, however, and Jeonghan shook his head.

“Look, I’m not mad at you, okay? I know it was an accident. Now look at me.” 
Joshua had a hand placed slightly over his mouth in an effort to hide his features as he finally met Jeonghan’s expression.
Jeonghan raised his eyebrows. “You look familiar,” he stated. “Do I know you from somewhere?”
Joshua shrugged, quickly reaching down and pulling a heap of bandages out of the box.
“Your injury?” he asked again. Jeonghan sighed.
“My shoulder.” Jeonghan pulled his shirt down, revealing his red and definitely bruising shoulder.

Joshua flushed slightly at the sight but complied, gently wrapping the bandage over the area. It was quiet for a moment, just Joshua’s gentle administering and Jeonghan silently watching him. Joshua finally finished and pulled away.
“A-anywhere else?” he asked, internally praying that there wasn’t anything else.
Jeonghan shook his head. “That was about it, but now I’m just exhausted. Oh, what about you? That was a nasty fall.”

Joshua’s left knee was hurting a lot but there was no way he was going to sit around here alone with Jeonghan for any longer. He shook his head, turning away. However, he winced the moment he lifted his leg to walk again, and Jeonghan caught it.
“Aha! You’re lying! Now tell me what hurts.”
Joshua tersely shook his head. “No—it’s nothing—”
Jeonghan got up. “I dunno why you’re being like this, but no one should walk away if they have an injury, so sit back down and show me.”

Joshua was pulled down onto the bed and Jeonghan was now standing up, his eyes narrowed.
“So where does it hurt?” Jeonghan asked again.
Joshua gulped. “M-my left knee…” he replied softly. Jeonghan pulled up the fabric of his pants and noticed that not only was Joshua’s knee swollen and bruising, but also bleeding.

“Oh god, and you wanted to walk around with this?! Hold on…”
It was Jeonghan’s turn to apply the bandage though Joshua kept insisting that he could do it himself.
“There, now we’re even,” Jeonghan maintained. He lifted his eyes to meet Joshua’s who turned pink in turn and looked away. “Th-thanks…” the latter replied.

Jeonghan crossed his arms. “Why are you acting like this? I told you I’m not mad at you, right?”
Joshua nodded, looking downwards now.
Jeonghan groaned. “Listen, I—”
“Jeonghan!” called a voice. The pair turned and saw Jihoon burst in, followed by Seungcheol.

“Oh, Jihoon? How are you feeling aft—”
“That guy—Joshua or whatever—he’s actually Jisoo! That’s Jisoo!”

Silence. Seungcheol silently face palmed.

“What?” Jeonghan said, smiling. “What’re you talking ab-—"
“He and this guy—” Jihoon jabbed a finger in Seungcheol’s direction, “—dressed up as Diamond High students to spy on us! Don’t you recognize him? Seungcheol? And the guy in front of you dressed up as a girl!”

Jeonghan laughed, turning to Joshua. “No way—” His smile faded when he caught sight of Joshua’s face, which had gone pale, and the guilty look in his eyes.
Jihoon glared at Joshua. “I’m right, aren’t I?”
Joshua swallowed, tearing his eyes away from the ground to meet Jihoon’s. He forced himself to nod.
“You’re....you're right,” he uttered shakily.
Jeonghan’s eyes widened. “What—”
“Look at him! Doesn’t he resemble Jisoo?” Jihoon exclaimed.
Jeonghan looked at Joshua and he was right—there was an uncanny resemblance. 

Another silence.

Seungcheol groaned. “Sorry?” he said.
Jeonghan had gone shock-still. “You’re...Jisoo?” he asked, not quite believing it.
Joshua finally looked Jeonghan in the eyes. “Yes….I’m really sorry for tricking you…” he confessed, his voice trembling.
Jeonghan just stared at him. Then he turned and marched right out of the room.

Seungcheol turned to confront Jihoon. “Why did you have to go and say all that?”
Jihoon glared back. “He would’ve never stopped chasing after Jisoo otherwise. Better now than later.”
Seungcheol shook his head. He glanced at Joshua, who looked like his soul had left him completely.
“Hey, dude, don’t worry about him, okay?” Seungcheol reassured. “You probably won’t ever meet again.”
Joshua didn’t respond.
Jihoon huffed and left the room as well. 

Seungcheol sat down next to Joshua and gave him a pat on the back. “I know you feel bad about lying, but we won’t have to do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter