Misunderstandings & such

♡Love Rush!♡ [WE'RE BACK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: updated again, make sure to read the previous chapter before proceeding ^^

 

 

Seungcheol carefully lay Jihoon’s lifeless body onto the infirmary bed. Jihoon remained still, and Seungcheol just stared at his sleeping form, trying to remain calm. He checked Jihoon’s pulse. Okay, well at least he’s alive, Seungcheol rationalized. 

Jihoon looked much less menacing when he was asleep, his face peaceful and almost childlike. Seungcheol was once again brought back to the notion he’d had before where he’d assumed that Jihoon was a girl dressing up as a guy. Well, maybe he could find out…

Seungcheol reached for the zipper of Jihoon’s jacket, ping it slowly. Beneath it was a simple button up t-shirt and Seungcheol reached for the collar of the shirt and started ing it, reminding himself that this wasn’t creepy or anything, he was just making sure.

“Mmmm…” Jihoon groaned, his eyes fluttering open. Seungcheol jumped a mile backwards and knocked a chair over, crashing headfirst onto the ground in his alarm.
“Ughh…where am I?” Jihoon mumbled, stretching so that a few more buttons popped open, revealing his chest completely. Seungcheol, rubbing his nose which felt broken after his fall, turned slightly red at the sight. Well, at lease he knew for sure that Jihoon was a guy now.

Jihoon’s eyes immediately locked on Seungcheol’s and widened. But then he looked down, feeling a breeze, and noticed his jacket was discarded to the side and his shirt ed halfway.
Jihoon’s mouth dropped open. “Were you—were you und-undressing—”
Seungcheol immediately snapped forward to discredit Jihoon’s concerns when he felt a warmth flowing from his face.

Jihoon looked terrified out of his mind. Before Seungcheol could get a word out, Jihoon hugged the covers protectively, and then—
“Y-YOU ERT! YOU’RE HAVING A NOSEBLEED FROM SEEING MY EXPOSED BODY!??!???!” he shrieked, holding a pillow in front him as a shield from Seungcheol.

Seungcheol leapt forward despite Jihoon’s safeguard against him. 
“No, wait, you seriously have the wrong idea—okay so yes I was undressing you—”
Jihoon panicked and started backing away as far as the bed allowed him to, while Seungcheol was now at the edge of the bed, trying to convince him that he was not in fact a sick ert.
“G-GET AWAY!” the latter hollered, scooting backwards and then straight up falling right off the bed.
“Oh god are you alright?!” Seungcheol exclaimed, rushing over to help Jihoon up. Jihoon was lying on the ground, his shirt ed even more now and Seungcheol’s nosebleed wasn’t stopping. Seungcheol crouched down and leaned over to help him up when the door was flung open.

“Hey, what happ—”

The visitor, the ever devoted Sana, was followed by a worried Chan and Seokmin, and the trio looked aghast as soon as their eyes fell on the pair. The scene was a mess. Seungcheol, his nose leaking, was towering over Jihoon, whose shirt was slipping off his shoulders, struggling to get away from Seungcheol.

Silence.

Sana blushed and immediately covered her eyes, flying away from the room, screaming.
Chan and Seokmin just stood there. “H-hyung?”
Seungcheol groaned. “I know this looks bad but—”
“HELP!” Jihoon screeched. “HE’S A ERT THAT’S TRYING TO TAKE ADVANT—”
“What the heck is all this screaming?” another voice exclaimed. “And why was that girl running awa—” Soonyoung appeared, and the moment his eyes registered the display he reacted immediately.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO JIHOON?!” he shouted, running forward and shoving Seungcheol away from Jihoon and helping the latter up.
“Th-thanks—” Jihoon stammered, hugging Soonyoung’s arm. Soonyoung, noticing Jihoon’s terror-stricken figure, glared daggers at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol looked completely done. “This is all one big misunderstanding—”
“He was undressing me!”
“Okay, yes, but I did it because—”
“Then he saw my body and got a nosebleed! A NOSEBLEED!”
“Okay I swear that wasn’t because—”
“Then he assaulted me—”
“OKAY, EVERYONE QUIET!” Chan yelled, having enough. He pointed to Seungcheol. “You. Go.”

In normal circumstances, Seungcheol would’ve killed Chan for talking to him like that but he was currently the suspect of an alleged physical aggression, so he let it slide. He took a deep breath.
“Okay, so I brought him over here, then I thought, ‘hey, I wonder if he’s secretly a girl or something’, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to check, and that’s all. The nosebleed is from hitting my face on the ground. And it still hurts, by the way. Does anyone have a tissue?”
Seokmin quickly handed him a tissue. “So that’s all?”

Jihoon bit his lip. The story did seem possible but there was something still bothering him.
“You thought I was a girl?” he asked in irritation.
Seungcheol nodded sheepishly. “Well, you’re so small…and your voice is kinda high…”
Jihoon didn’t have the energy to be angry and just sighed. “Okay, fine. Also, Soonyoung, let go of me before I lose all the blood circulation in my body.”

 Now that that was cleared up, the group of five were all awkwardly looking at each other.
“So—Jihoon, are you feeling better?” Soonyoung asked. Jihoon nodded. “I have a slight headache but that’s all. I don’t feel any bruises forming.”
Seungcheol looked relieved. “That’s good. Like I hated you for all that stuff you said about our host club but I wouldn’t actually kill you, I think.”
Jihoon’s eyes widened. “Wait a second-so…you-you’re—”

Oops. Seungcheol knew he’d done it this time. Jihoon looked completely stunned. “Y-you're Hong Seungcheol?” Jihoon stammered.
Seungcheol laughed. “Seungcheol? Yes. Hong? No. We’re not actually brothers. I’m Choi Seungcheol.”
“B-brothers?” Jihoon repeated weakly.
Seungcheol had already blabbed too much, so why stop there? “Yeah, Jisoo—or should I say Joshua—is actually a guy. We did all this to check out your host club. No hard feelings?”

Both Soonyoung and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter