Error: Please try again

♡Love Rush!♡ [WE'RE BACK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what you’re telling me is,” Seungcheol said, crossing his arms, “that you got all the way into the host club, saw the whole room and every person—which, by the way, is something we as Shining High could only dream of being able to pull off—and you only got ONE NAME?”
Joshua flinched involuntary. “S-sorry?” he stuttered. Chan instantly sprang up to defend Joshua, throwing a protective arm in front of him.
“Stop it, hyung,” he chided. “He tried his best, okay?”

Joshua threw a grateful look at Chan before turning to the obviously pissed Seungcheol.
“I-sorry, it’s just that…” I was distracted by that freaking Jeonghan guy. “Jeonghan was really up in my face, so…”
“Do you at least know what his position is? Leader? Vice?”
Joshua shook his head, biting his lip. Seungcheol sighed in exasperation.
“How many girls were in the room?”
“A lot?”
“How many guys—roughly—were hosts?”
“A…lot?”
“How were they treating their clients?”
“N-nicely?”
“You’re hopeless.”

Joshua’s shoulders slumped dejectedly and now Seokmin and Minghao came up to console him.
“Just drop it, dude,” Wonwoo muttered. 
“Yeah, we did force him to go after all.” Minghao added.

Seungcheol looked at the group glaring at him with various levels of accusation, except Joshua who merely looked disheartened, and he gave up. 
“Sorry,” he mumbled, calming down. He felt terrible for yelling at Joshua and glanced at him guiltily, and Joshua simply gave a weak smile back. 
“No, it’s my bad…” Joshua said softly. He knew he shouldn’t have become so flustered at Jeonghan’s words and actions, but he couldn’t help it. He wasn’t used to seeing someone so attractive  different. 

“Well, we do know one thing, and it’s that their host club is much nicer than ours,” Seungkwan said in annoyance.
“Chandeliers…” Wonwoo muttered, glancing up at their own normal light fixtures. 
“The school seemed just a bit bigger than ours inside,” Joshua added. 
“Argh, those stupid Diamond jerks,” Seungcheol said, glaring at the school outside the window.
“What’re we gonna do now?”

Seungcheol’s eyes glinted dangerously. “Confront them for real this time. We saw it firsthand, now we’ve gotta tell them off for stealing our concept.”
“And start World War III? You’re out of your mind,” Chan said.
“We need to be more discreet,” Seokmin said. “Like maybe Joshua can go again—”
“NO.” Joshua said firmly. Seeing Jeonghan again would be the absolute death of him.
“Wait, let me finish. You go as your female self—”
“I refuse—”
“No, listen! And Seungcheol goes as a guy, he can be your brother or whatever, and you both go to check it out, and that way you can get some more info without looking too suspicious, since Joshua can’t—I mean, doesn't—want to go alone.”

There was a silence as the members slowly comprehended what Seokmin suggested.

“Since when were you the brains of the group?” Seungkwan remarked in awe. The others nodded as Seokmin gave a blindingly bright smile.
One person, however, wasn’t as thrilled.
“I’m never dressing up as a girl again,” Joshua insisted adamantly. Seungcheol turned to him.
“You’re the one who told me not to worry about Shining girls leaving us for Diamonds, yet here we are. Therefore…”

Joshua pouted, looking at the group who was on his side a second ago now on Seungcheol’s side. Seungcheol looked at him haughtily. 
“You just want to see me suffer,” Joshua accused.
Wonwoo snickered at that. “No, we just wanna see you as a girl,” he clarified.
“Yeah, it suits you, anyway,” Seungkwan justified. 
“Take it as a compliment, hyung,” Minghao added sweetly. “Not everyone looks cute as a girl.”

Joshua felt his resolve crumble and groaned.
“You all owe me. Every single one of you.”
They cheered loudly. 

“Where are we gonna get a male Diamond High uniform, though?” Chan wondered.
“Actually, I have one,” Seungcheol said, looking rather displeased about the fact. “My parents wanted me to go to that school like my brother had, and I refused, but I still have the uniform.”
The others gawked at him at this new piece of information.
“What? Like I said, I’d never go there,” he insisted. 

“Oh, yeah, Joshua-hyung,” Chan cut in urgently. “Show me your self defense skills.”
Joshua cocked an eyebrow in confusion. “Why?”
“Just in case. Minghao, go!”

Suddenly a punch was flying towards Joshua’s face. Joshua, instead of being a normal human being and dodging or blocking the punch, just stood shock still. The punch stopped an inch away from his face.
“You really are hopeless, hyung,” Minghao remarked in disbelief. “How have you even survived these past years?”

Seungcheol, who’d leapt towards Joshua in a panic, thinking Minghao was actually going to punch him and ruin his plan, groaned. “Joshua, bro, at least put up a fight, okay?”
Joshua smiled. “But I knew Minghao wasn’t actually going to hurt me, so why should I?”
“Aw, so pure and sweet,” Seokmin gushed wholeheartedly.

Seungkwan, on the other hand, shook his head. “Dude, don’t be so trusting. You’ll get tricked easily.”
“Says the guy with the word ‘gullible’ written across his forehead,” Wonwoo muttered. Seungkwan’s eyes widened.
“What?! Where? Give me a mirror! Is it really written on my—oh,” Seungkwan glared at Wonwoo as he realized he’d been deceived. 

Suddenly the bell rang loudly. “Unfortunately, this adventure will have to wait until next time, because school’s over,” Seungcheol said, pointing to the clock overhead.

The n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter