Oops???

♡Love Rush!♡ [WE'RE BACK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the Diamond side, a certain Yoon Jeonghan was scanning the crowd nervously.
“Please do not tell me you’re looking for who I think you are,” Vernon said with a sigh.
Jeonghan bit his lip. “I’m-I’m not looking for anybody…”
Jun walked up to them. “Seriously, what is with you and Jisoo? She probably already has a boyfriend and hates your guts.”
“She doesn’t hate my guts!”
Jihoon overheard the commotion and stalked over to the group.
“Guys, Shinings incoming.”

They all swiveled their heads to see a group of obviously Shining High students flood the area. Seven of the attractive figures entering the arena had on sports’ attire saying “host club” on it in fancy letters.

“Oh, so those guys over there are representing Shining’s host club like us?” Soonyoung said with interest.
“Yeah, but we’re obviously better,” Mingyu scoffed.
Jihoon’s eyes narrowed at one particular figure who looked oddly familiar. He dismissed the thought. These were Shining High jerks, after all. 

“So what’re you guys competing in?” Jihoon said, returning his attention to their group.
Jun grinned. “Archery and running. Fitting, right?”
When no one responded he crossed his arms.
“I said, fitting, RIGHT?”
They all nodded, though Soonyoung stifled a giggle.
“I’m competing for running only,” Mingyu said. “It’s the only thing I’m good at. I’m more of a housewife type of guy.”
Jeonghan rolled his eyes. “No running for me. Apparently they have a lying down competition so that’s all I’m doing.”
“Lying down? Why didn’t you tell me?” Soonyoung sulked. “I’m competing for singing because you all know my voice is flawless.”
Vernon grinned. “Basketball.”
“Soccer for me,” Jihoon said.

"They’re having a water gun fight. I have no clue how that’s going to work,” Jun muttered. “Wait, what the heck is a lying down competition?”
“It’s to see how long someone can lie down in the same position without moving,” Jeonghan replied.
“Sounds boring.”
“It’s good fanservice.”
“Not good enough,” Jihoon mumbled. “I was hoping you’d get really sweaty so I could take some pictures and sell them for a high price. Or even better, charge people to take pictures with you. Well, at least there’s still Jun and Mingyu…”
Jeonghan shook his head. “You and your money.”

Meanwhile, on the other side of the field, the Shining High host club members were gathered together.
“Okay, so I’m in soccer and running. Joshua?” Seungcheol asked.
“Running.”
“Wonwoo?”
“Lying down,” he said, snickering.
Seungcheol shook his head. “Great. Seokmin?”
“Singing.”
“That’s a sport?”
“Yes, apparently.”
“Okay…Minghao?”
“Running and basketball.”
“Seungkwan?”
“Singing and basketball.”
"And finally, Chan?“
"Running, bread eating, karate, tennis, wrestling, archery, and the water gun fight thingy.”

Everyone looked at Chan, dumbfounded.

“I know, right? I can’t believe the limit is just 7 sports! I was so pissed, like come on man! I really wanted to try—”
“No no no, I think 7 is enough,” Seungcheol exclaimed, worried about Chan’s physical state. Chan grumbled and turned away.
“Bread eating…” Seungkwan mumbled regretfully. “I should’ve chosen that…”
“Anyway,” Seungcheol said loudly. “Get pumped, guys! Let’s show ‘em up!”

With that, the sports(?) festival began.

The first competition was soccer. Seungcheol went with his team and studied the other side to gauge their strength when his eyes fell on someone much smaller than the rest of the members.

That Jihoon guy.

Seungcheol’s eyes widened. Great, he was going to go up against this shortie? Fantastic.
Seungcheol took to the offense side of the field, and was surprised to see that Jihoon had done so as well. The ball was up in the air, then landed on the ground and immediately both sides hounded towards it. Jihoon was shockingly good at maneuvering through the others, stealing the ball and zipping towards the other end. Seungcheol dashed towards him to stop him but to no avail, and the Diamonds scored a point.

Seungcheol groaned. He needed to be more on guard this time. 
Jihoon stole the ball again but this time Seungcheol blocked him from advancing. Jihoon looked up in annoyance and his eyes widened with recognition. But before he could say anything the ball was gone and Seungcheol was off towards their end of the field.

No way, that couldn’t be…but he looked exactly like…

Seungcheol scored a point and looked haughtily at the other side, before his eyes locked with Jihoon’s.
Jihoon looked dumbfounded, his eyebrows furrowed together as if trying to connect things in a way that made sense. Seungcheol turned away quickly, not wanting to get distracted by that look any longer.

The game went on until half time, and Seungcheol could feel Jihoon’s gaze burning into the back of his head but he refused to look back. It’s alright if he recognizes you, he reminded himself. He can’t do anything about it.
The score was tied, 8 to 8, and both teams were fired up. Seungcheol stole the ball and saw the goal in sight and kicked with as much force as possible, hoping to make it in one shot.

He hadn’t, however, expected Jihoon to pop up in front of him.

To his utmost horror, the ball smashed into Jihoon’s head and knocked the latter over,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter