Host clubs and stuff

♡Love Rush!♡ [WE'RE BACK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate them.”
“Seungcheol, stop glaring.”
“But I hate them.”

Joshua sighed in exasperation. “Yes, I’m well aware. But we have customers to take care of and it’d be kind of helpful if you put on your cheery face for now, you know?”

Seungcheol huffed and looked away from the window where he’d been brutally staring through, sending death glares at the school across them. Well, it wasn’t directly across them but they could still see it from where they were. He turned to Joshua, the only person who could make him see reason. The other members tended to avoid Seungcheol when he was annoyed. 

“This is third time I’ve heard about those stupid Diamonds,” Seungcheol muttered, practically spitting out the name.

Joshua closed his eyes momentarily, trying to let calming vibes wash over him. “Yes, I get it. But we’re still getting clients, so what’s the big deal? Just relax.”

Seungcheol was about to retort when the door to the room jangled open and a group of females entered, giggling. He immediately reverted to Sweet Seungcheol™, and walked up to them in greeting. The other members emerged from where they’d been dawdling around (waiting for Seungcheol to calm down) and joined him. 

Yes, they ran a host club. Don’t you have one at your school? They’re great. A bit outdated, but whatever. In an elite school like Shining High, this is as good as it gets.

The leader of the group of girls today, an excited blonde named Sana, turned to the other girls in glee.

“This is it, guys! Look, it’s the famously hot seven guys at our school! One meeting and you’ll melt!”

The other girls cheered. Seungcheol resisted the urge to laugh. What the heck, are we some sort of exhibit now?

The newly founded tour guide, Sana, started pointing to each member.
“See him? The leader, Seungcheol-oppa! He’s strong and caring!
And that’s our Fairy Prince, Joshua-oppa! The gentlest of gentlemen!
And there’s Dark Knight Wonwoo-oppa! One glance and you’ll faint immediately!”
“And the sweet Seokmin-oppa! The voice of an angel!
Our own dancing machine Minghao-oppa! 
The overly dramatic and hilarious Seungkwan-oppa!
And lastly, the handsome Chan-oppa!”

The girls burst into excited chatter while the members were staring at Sana with various levels of shock. Seungkwan, who’s mouth had dropped open, quickly shut it. 

“Did we just…get introduced like anime characters?” Joshua asked weakly. Wonwoo snorted. “Great, I’ve always wanted to live in a shoujo.”
“Really? Me too!” Chan chirped excitedly. “My favorite’s Cardcaptor Sakura because those outfits of hers are so cool, oh and Sailor Moon is a must watch-”
“Shush, Chan,” Minghao reprimanded through a wide smile as he turned to the group of girls. Chan pouted and mumbled something about Sailor Venus before turning to the other girls as well.

“That was amazing!” Seokmin piped up happily. “Sana-ssi, you’re quite the tour guide.”
Sana beamed proudly. “Of course.”
Minghao rolled his eyes at the cheesiness, but he was smiling. Chan simply looked confused and slightly upset, poor guy. Seungcheol laughed.
“Thank you for the thorough introduction, Miss Sana. I assure you as our valued client, we will treat you with the utmost care.”
Sana giggled. “Thank you, oppa.”

So the day progressed. Seungkwan and Seokmin had a sing off and Seokmin only won because Seungkwan could not stop laughing at his facial expressions. Minghao challenged one of the girls to a dance battle and then swooped down and danced fluidly with her in his hold, causing the girls to squeal loudly. Joshua picked something out of a girl’s hair and the girl blushed openly. Wonwoo didn’t do much really, he’d just sat down next to a girl who’d looked bored, causing her to nearly pass out.

And that’s how most days went. 
Emphasis on most.
Because a few days later, something different happened.

“Did you hear?”
“Not only did I hear, I saw!”
“Oh my gosh! Really?”

Seungcheol was walking to his locker when he overheard this intriguing conversation and paused briefly.

“The Diamond guys are just so hot!” a girl said, giggling earnestly.

Seungcheol nearly fell over at those words. Feeling particularly murderous, he stomped to class, and sat down next to Joshua.

“Joshua.”
Joshua looked up at the tone of Seungcheol’s voice and caught sight of the mutinous look on his face.
“What is it now, Seungcheol?” he asked, already having an idea about what he was going to say.
“They’re talking about how hot the Diamond guys are!” Seungcheol clamored, looking extremely agitated. “Why all of a sudden?”

Joshua glanced out the window facing the other hateful school, and just barely caught sight of a few guys hanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter