4:38pm

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omo! Taetae! "

Tiffany spoke loudly as she always did when she was excited. She jumped off the couch quickly.

" I....I am a little bit shocked right now. "

Taeyeon said stiffly and bit her left thumb, it was her bad habit. When Tiffany came closer to her and pulled the thumb out of Taeyeons mouth, it was red and swollen already because her biting was too strong.

" After a year of training...they decided to pick you! Taetae they have to believe that you are the best because trainees usually train for at least 3 years yet here you are...being picked after just one year....finally you will be able to sing for people... "

" I did it......I DID ITTTT!!! "

Taeyeon shouted happily and jumped on the couch where she started jumping even more and more and laughing.

" Thank you world! Merci! Gracias! Arigatou! "

" Yeah you did it Taetae! "

Tiffany joined Taeyeons happy shouting and threw a small pillow at the smaller girl.

" PILLOW FIGHT! "

Taeyeon shouted excitedly, took the biggest pillow from the couch and threw it at Tiffany. It was a pillow with Van Goghs sunflowers on it, Tiffanys favourite one. When Tiffany saw which pillow she was hit by, she shouted.

" That was way over the line KIM TAEYEON! "

And jumped at Taeyeon who fell on the couch. Tiffany started laughing and tickling Taeyeons flat stomach.

" Ppany-yah! S-stop! I cant handle tickling and you know it! "

Taeyeon was laughing while Tiffany was laying on the top of her and pushing her down to the couch.

" Arasso... "

Tiffany pulled her hands away from Taeyeons stomach in defeat and she hid her hands in pockets of her hoodie she put on when they came home.

" My turn! "

Taeyeon shouted and started tickling Tiffany.

They have spent their evening like this...fooling around and enjoying themselves. When they became tired, they watched Tangled because Taeyeon loved Rapunzel. They fell asleep while watching the movie, and dreamed about what tomorrow will bring.

~

4:38pm

Said Tiffanys watch she was wearing since Taeyeon has given it to her. It was a pink watch and that was enough for her to consider it perfect. But the time the watch was showing to her now, that was definitely not perfect.

" Boss! Your coffee for calming your nerves is here....frankly....I would not expect such a famous editor of fashion magazine to be scared of some journalist. "

Sooyoung staggered into the empty office, holding two cups of coffee.

" I just....I never know what to say...I havo no idea how to reply to their questions...thank you Syoung-ah. "

She said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter