Dim light

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was glaring at the box together with Tiffany, and Jessica was peeking from behind their backs looking just as urious as the two other girls.

" Come onnnn! Taetae. "

Tiffany who was even more curious than Taeyeon seemed to be spoke up.

" I...I will open it at home Ppany-yah. "

Taeyeon squeezed her hand and smiled at disappointed Tiffany.

" Arasso Taetae...lets go then. "

Tiffany nodded and wanted the dinner to end fast because even though she has not seen Jessica for ages, she was a very curious person and loved mysteries and the box was one for her.

~

The dinner passed without further complications. They have spent about 3 hours in sushi bar where Tiffany and Jessica talked to catch up. Taeyeon was not joining the conversation often, because she loved watching Tiffanys expressions when she was talking about things she loved with passion. After the dinner they went outside, where the world was hidden in the dark of one of Seouls nights. Jessica went home but before that she ensured Tiffany that they would meet more often now because she really missed her. And then she smirked at Taeyeon who did not really unterstand a meaning of that weird smirk but she did not really care. Tiffany and Taeyeon went home too but they had to walk because Taeyeon has left her car at home in the garage. Taeyeon was holding the box in her left hand and was holding Tiffanys hand with her right hand.

" I cant believe that Jessica just appeared...out of nowhere... "

Tiffany sighed and glared at the night sky which was dark.

" I am glad your best friend is here...at least you will have more people to talk to now. "

" Taetae! Dont say that in front of Sooyoung please...she will be jealous and she will probably choke me with a chicken wing or something...that woman is crazy. "

" Worry not...you always buy her food so she would never kill you...you are her food goddess. "

Tiffany laughed silently and then gently looked at Taeyeon who was staring at Tiffany as she usually did because she could not get enough of her beauty.

" Today was such a crazy day. "

" One old saying is that...if toda was crazy tomorrow will be ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter