Memories

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon felt as if a huge stone fell on her head from a clear sky. In a shock she looked to Tiffanys dark brown eyes she loved so dearly. Tiffany looked like she was on the edge of mental breakdown.

The time stopped.

Taeyeon was so shocked she did not even get the meaning of Tiffanys words.

" Ppany-yah? "

Taeyeon whispered and tears appeared in her eyes. It was not really usual for Taeyeon to cry, she was not fond of showing her emotions and weaknesses.

Her Tiffany...Taeyeon would give up on everything for her...It was her Tiffany...didnt Tiffany say forever? 

" Taetae... "

Tiffany did not finish her sentence because Taeyeon spoke up with a shaky voice.

" I-I will be at home m-more often...I will h-help you in the kitchen....I wont w-wake you up during the night...I love you Ppany-yah. "

Taeyeon could not manage to stop the stream of tears coming from her eyes.

Taeyeons cute words made Tiffany even more desperate and sad...if she wants to save Taeyeons career the only way to do that is to break up with Taeyeon...Taeyeon doesnt deserve to lose her career just because of Tiffanys selfishness. But Taeyeon wont let her go...unless Tiffany hurts her, that is the only way.

" I....d-dont love you anymore....Tae-Taeyeon. "

Tiffany looked at the floor when she said the biggest lie in her life...she could not look at Taeyeon because she knew she wouldnt be able to look to her eyes and lie.

Taeyeon looseneed her grip and looked at the floor too with empty eyes.

" Its not true P-pany-yah....Its not true right...It cannot be. "

Taeyeon quietly whispered and her voice broke.

When Tiffany saw Taeyeons empty expression she knew she made unrepairable mistake...she felt her own heart breaking...she couldnt stand seeing Taeyeon so hurt...the empty expression was even worse than expression filled with deep sadness. At least sadness is an emotion, emptiness is nothing.

But she had to do it anyway, she would never forgive herself for ruining Taeyeons life...the Taeyeon who meant a whole world to her. Her saviour, her beloved dorky Taeate.

" Goodbye Taetae... "

Tiffany kissed Taeyeons forehead, took her bag and ran out of the apartment. Taeyeon saw her through the window walking on the street briskly and then she disappeared behind the corner of the building.

Tiffany was gone...her Tiffany was gone...

Those were the only thoughts on Taeyeons mind. 

One tear slowly came from her eye and fell on her cheek, more followed.

Taeyeon started crying and it was safe to say she never cried so much in her entire life.

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter