Spring night

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark outside already, and the moonlight was enlightening the world through soft clouds on the night sky. But it was not a calm quiet night, at least not in front of the KBS building where the hćheerful fans were waiting for the group the TOP FOUR which had a debut that day. The fans were holding banners with names of members of the groups and chatting about the performance. 

Tiffany was waiting not too far from the main entrance of the building, kicking stones on the ground.

" Taeyeon was sooooo y...have you seen her? "

One boy was talking to the other one excitedly.

" Of course I have! I love her so much! I hope she will wave at us. "

Tiffany looked away in disgust. She was not happy at that moment, not at all. Taeyeons manager kicked her out of the building and she has been waiting outside for about an hour and listening to people talking about Taeyeon which made her really too jealous to function. She really wanted to walk to them and tell them that the cute, handsome, hot, pretty and outstanding Taeyeon was her Taeyeon but she did not do that of course. It would be stupid...they were just her fans anyway.

She wished Jessica and Sooyoung could be next to her, but Sooyoung had a work appointment and Jessica disappeared.

But Tiffany did not want to leave without her Taeyeon. She wanted to accompany her during this important day. 

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing.

" Ppany-yah, I will be there very soon, sorry for oppa he is an idiot sometimes...I will make you a dinner to make up for it. "

The message from Taeyeon made Tiffany smile happily and she replied.

" Worry not Taetae...I am waiting for you! "

After she replied she wanted to put her phone back to her pocket, but she heard the phone making a sound. She thought it was a message from Taeyeon so she looked at the phone...the message was definitely not from Tae.

" If you dont want these pictures to find their way to public, stay far away from Kim Taeyeon. "

There was a photo attached to the message. It was a picture of her and Taeyeon kissing in a bed.

Tiffany felt goosebumps on her skin...who made that picture? And how? Tiffany was in a deep confusion...how was she supposed to stay away from Taeyeon?

She did not know what to do...she had just no idea.

Those pictures cant be seen by people, it would be the end for Taeyeons career as an idol and that cant happen just because of Tiffany. If she told Taeyeon, she would gladly give up her career from Tiffany...she cant let that happen.

Tiffany looked around her. The crowd of fans was still there, as cheerful as before. They had no reason not to be.

A tear Fell from Tiffanys eye. She was so lost...is she supposed to tell someone? Sooyoung? But what if she tells Sooyoung the unknown person will somehow know and post the pictures? 

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter