hot thick blood

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting on an old blanket that was torn in the right corner and eating strawberry sandwiches Taeyeon made with a little help from Jessica. Their car was parked in a crowded parking lot placed next to the entrance to the city park.

The park was full of people like ant nest, people from all of the age categories and all heights.

Through a smooth cloudy sky, the sun was coming and enlightening the world under it. It was a spring sky and its beams were getting stronger because the Earth was getting closer and closer to its star.

Taeyeon was leaning on an old tree and Jessica was laying on the blanket with her cheek on Taeyeons lap.

There was a small blue ball stuck on the top of the tree behind Taeyeons back and three small boys were trying to get the ball off, laughing cheerfully when on eof them fell from the tree.

" Sica? "

" Hm? "

" During days like this one, I feel like the universe hates me less. "

" Taetae? "

" Mhm? "

" When I am with you, I feel like the universe hates me less too. "

Taeyeon did not reply, she just started whistling a song, it was a song of a happy sunny day and Jessica was smiling with her cheek still on Taeyeons lap.

Taeyeon closed her eyes, and imagined how it would be if Tiffany was there with her. 

She would probably make lunch for her Taetae and Taeyeon would cover her by praises, or she would kiss her at both of her cheeks and say that she was her whole world.

And just like that Taeyeon escaped the reality into the world of the dreams where Tiffany was still with her.

~

Tiffany was sitting behind the window on a small café in the park Taeyeon and Jessica were in. She had a great view from the window, when she looked out of it, Taeyeon and Jessica sitting next to the tree appeared right in front of her. 

They were sitting on  an old blanket on the ground, and it was not just some old blanket, it was Tiffanys old blanket.

They seemed really comfortable, Taeyeon leaning on the old tree and Jrssica with her cheek on Taeyeons lap, it was not a comfortable view for Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter