She is not coming back

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, one week and even a one month passed. The group Top four finally ended with their promotions and got some time to rest. But Taeyeon was not really fond of this kind of free time. The more time she had for herself, the more she could not stop thinking about Tiffany. It was as if just one day passed from the day Tiffany left. The whole apartment was filled with her presence. The lingering smell of Tiffanys favourite perfume overwhelmed Taeyeon everytime she came home. Tiffanys clothes were still piled up on her night table and her favourite coffee was in the cupboard. It was just as if the apartment was waiting for her to come back. 

Taeyeon woke up every night, creaming and calling Tiffany to come back to her, to not leave. But Tiffany was not her anymore, she disappeared from Taeyeons life like a soft spring dew from petals of daisies. 

Taeyeon gave up on trying to call Tiffany already, Tiffany ignored her calls and her friends did the same.  And then there was Jessica. Taeyeon had a feeling that Tiffany told Jessica to look over her. Jessica came every morning and made breakfast for Taeyeon. She always talked happily about funny things that happened to her and it helped Taeyeon relax at least a little bit. 

Jessica always helped Taeyeon when she was stressed out about her life as an idol, she helped her with cleaning the house up and always when Taeyeon cried, Jessica hugged her without a word. She never asked why Taeyeon cried, it was too obvious to begin with.

But when Taeyeon tried to ask her about Tiffany, Jessica always ignored her questions. But Taeyeon was quite glad anyway, she needed Jessicas help and she loved imagining that it was Tiffany who sent Jessica to help her.

And this day was not different either. Taeyeon woke up, wiped her sleepy eyes and sleepily went to the living room. Jessica was already there, sitting on the couch drinking Tiffanys favourite coffee.

" Sica-yah...annyeong. "

Taeyeon said with a sleepy husky voice and fell on the couch next to Jessica who pinched her cheek and smiled.

" Annyeong Taengoo-yah...want me to make you some coffee? "

" You know that coffee is not good for me in the morning.... "

" Aigoo...baby Taeng...do you want to eat something instead? "

" PANCAKES! "

Taeyeon shouted and her eyes sparkled.

" Such a baby. "

Jessica said and stood up to go to the kitchen and make pancakes for Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter