The top four

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wonder women! "

Hyoyeon happily shouted and ran towards the other side of the room in a superhero pose.

" That sounds really...dumb. "

Seohyun said dryly and rised her eyebrows while watching smiling Hyoyeon.

" What do you have agains comic book characters maknae-yah? "

Taeyeon punched her forehead gently and laughed a little bit.

" I only read literature that is good for my future and college unlike Hyoyeon unnie who reads childish crappy things. "

Seohyun said with a sign of smile.

" Touché "

Said Hyoyeon and jumped towards Seohyun who moved away and Hyoyeon hit the huge mirron in practice room with her forehead.

" Hey calm down...I have the coolest group name in my mind already anyway. "

Jisoo said as she was turning a page of magazine Womens Life which she was a huge fan of.

" I am listening! "

Hyoyeon quickly ran to Jisoo and Taeyeon with Seohyun did the same with hidden interest.

Jisoo stopped focusing on the magazine and looked at the girls who were now standing close to her like hungry lions.

" THE TOP FOUR! "

Jisoo shouted and whistled really loudly.

" AGREED! "

The three of them shouted together at the same time,  Taeyeon took her phone and took a quick picture of the four of them and sent it to Tiffany.

" TOP FOUR! Love you Tippani. "

Was written under the picture.

Taeyeon waas perfectly happy, and because of that she did not notice a grey car that was standing in front of the building for hours and it was certainly not empty.

~

" I-I missed you so much Tiff. "

Jessica just said and dropped all of her things as she was walking to Tiffany and threw herself into Tiffanys arms. Some tears were falling from her eyes. Tiffany hugged her really tightly and hoped that in that hug Jessica would understand how much she loved her and how much she had missed her. She needed Jessica...her best friend.

" I am so sorry I left without saying goodbye, Sica-yah. "

Tiffany said quietly and Jessica wanted to reply but she was interrupted by Sooyoung.

" Ehm...I do not want to interrupt your reunion party but I dont understand whats happening and I have 2 points. A- Taeyeon would certainly not like this sight. B- We have only one hour for this interview. "

And as Sooyoung said that, Tiffanys phone made a sound telling her that she had recieved a new message. She ignored the phone making a mental note to check it later.

" Right, sorry Syoung-ah, this is Jessica...my friend from America whom I havent seen for more than a year. "

Tiffany smiled at Jessica.

" Wah! Another American chingu! Nice to meet you Jessica-ssi. "

" Nice to meet you too...I am so sorry though...I must have been very rude and inpolite but I have not seen Tiffany for too long and I did not expect to meet her here...I thought you were the main editor Sooyoung-ssi. "

Jessica said with an apologetic smile.

" Okay...anyway lets start the interview right away...and then I have a lot of things to tell you. "

Said Tiffany who was smiling brightly.

~

Something around one hour passed when oppa told the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter