The beginning

Dark street 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sooyoung! Can you please pick the phone up? "

Tiffany shouted through the office which was unusually noisy. Days like this one were truly the worst. Today was the final deadline and their magazine was about to get published tomorrow and because of that, their floor in the building was like a crazy maze full of murmuring fashion editors. 

" Arasso Tiff! I am runningggg. "

Sooyoung shouted and walked toward the place where the phone was as slowly as she could. The phone was ringing too loudly and Sooyoung was too slow which made the noise in Tiffanys office even more unbearable.

 Just a little bit more and I will be able to rest.

Tiffany thought and the mere thought gave her strength.

" Some journalist will come here to make an interview with you! At 5! "

Sooyoung shouted with a grin, because she knew that Tiffany was not really fond of journalists.

" I will leave it to you Sooyoungie. "

" If you buy me a dinner tonight you can count on me. "

" YAh! Shikshin! Can you think about other things too? The world is not just about food and you know that I have plans for dinner already. "

" Ah of course how could I forget? The irresistible Kim Taeyeon with her black Porsche is a better company than I am... "

" Aigoo thats emotional blackmail...after we get rid of the journalist tomorrow I can buy you some food...lunch maybe? Or late lunch? "

Tiffany was still talking loudly because the small office was filled with at least 15 people who were talking about some business things.

But after Tiffany said that...she could see Sooyoungs eyes smiling and whispered something inaudiable...but Tiffany watched her lips and she knew what Sooyoung was trying to tell her.

" S. A. R. A. N. G. H. A. E. "

And then Sooyoung happily turned to look out of the window. When Tiffany knew Sooyoung was no longer giving her attention, she started to look at the magazine they were about to publish.

" Tiffany! Look who was brought to us by the roads of Seoul, the most glamorous city in our good old South Korea! "

Sooyoung screamed happily and kept pointing at the window...or no...that thing was not a window. It was a huge glass wall that made their office look way better and way more bearable. 

Tiffany walked towards Sooyoung with expectation, even though she knew who would be waiting outside.

And she was right, a familiar black porsche was parking in the parking lot that belonged to their floor in the business building. The porsche had black windows, but she could still see the tiny shilouette behind the window.

And then the door opened and small cute Taeyeon came out of the car. She was wearing a black cap, black hoodie, black shoes and some ripped jeans. She was not even trying to look cool but she did. It was her...Kim Taeyeon was just like that. And Tiffany loved it, she loved the fact that Taeyeon was so perfect without trying too much.

She was standing in front of the building with the phone in her hand as she was deciding what to do. But at the end Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter