WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

A Secret To Be Told

 

-"Bye omma and appa" I gave them a kiss on the cheek. And they left just at fast as they got here. "Oppa?"

-"Yes?"

-"Do you want to see my new apartment?"

-"YES! OF COURSE!"

 

-"Then come" We went out to the road and crapped a taxi. I can't wait for me to move in.

We took a taxi to my future home. I can't wait to show minnie oppa, how I'm gonna live. It maybe small from what I'm used to, but it's my own place. MY OWN PLACE FOR SAKE. "We are here miss and mr" I said thanks and paided the driver.

 

-"I can't wait to see your apartment cutie pie" I kinda hate that nickname, because all the other kids made fun of me because of that name, but minnie oppa finds is perfect for me. I don't know why but he does.

 

-"Which floor?" we were at the buldings elevator. "4" in a few seconds we were on the right floor. "I'm living in nr. 2" he nodded and looked for that number on one of the doors. Finally we find it.  

I unlocked the door and got maybe the biggest suprise in my life. There was stuff in my apartment not my stuff. Suddenly a man came out of the bedroom and asked: "What are you two doing in my apartment?" 

 

-"WHAT?! THIS IS MY APARTMENT, I PAIDED FOR IT. AND I SHALL MOVE IN BY TOMORROW!" 

 

-"DON'T SHOUT AT ME YOUNG LADY. I BROUGHT THIS APARTMENT THIS MONDAY"

 

-"WHAT?!" I can't belive, some man is living in my apartment, and I even brought it first. "LEAVE MY APARTMENT, I BROUGHT IT FIRST!" I shouted and started to get real pissed at that man, he just moved in two days ago and already it looks like he has lived here for 10 years. And the way he smells. NASTY! "I'm gonna call the landlord right now"

 

-"Fine by me" That man is really nasty and so annoying. After a few minuttes the landlord was here. "What seems to be the problem?" OMG!

 

-"THE PROBLEM IS, THAT THIS MAN IS LIVING IN MY APARTMENT!"

 

-"Well that can't be true, he has been living here for two days" OMG, is he kidding me. "LISTEN MISTER, I BROUGHT THIS APARTMENT A WEEK AGO, AND YOU SAID THAT I COULD FIRST MOVE IN TOMORROW, AND WHEN I GET HERE, THERE IS THE WEIRD MAN LIVING IN MY APARTMENT!"

 

-"Do you have any proof, that you brought this apartment?"

 

-"YES!  She does, she have the key to the apartment and she have the contract you signed with her"

 

-"I don't believe you. My apology miss, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do. This man moved in firstly so technically he own this apartment"

 

-"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! I BROUGHT THIS FIRST. IT'S MY RIGHT TO HAVE THIS APARTMENT"

 

-"I'll give you, your money back and you'll give me the key you have and please detroy the contract" Say what, did he just gave my apartment to that man. How can he do this to me.  OH MY FRICKING ING GOD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT STUPID ING MORON. I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

 

-"YOU GOTTA ME KIDDING RIGHT. MY SISTER BROUGHT THIS APARTMENT BEFORE THAT STUPID FATTY, AND YOU ARE GIVING IT TO HIM!"

 

-"I'm sorry" then he took my key, gave me my money and left.

 

-"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FATTY, PRETTY BOY" *SMACK* minnie oppa punched that man in his face, and took my hand and walked out of that aparment and that bulding.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Commets<3 

Hey it's CandyKit, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

I know there is some inappropriate words. But still:D 

Trailer soon:D wiii^^